( YOUR BODYGUARD IF YOU TELL ME TO ★ neptunianpaw )

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • of all her children, she felt neptunianpaw was the most distant. the most... changed in the past few weeks. she had finally noticed the way he shuddered at the touch of others, the way he shied away from almost everyone but his family. and it wasn't that he was unfriendly but just... distant.

it scared her. truly, it did. having nine children wasn't easy and she tried to make sure she made her rounds, but she began to feel neptunianpaw slipping aaway recently. which was why she sought him out in the meadow where he picked his flowers, blue eyes skimming the pastel colors of the spring flowers. she breathed in their pleasant scent and sighed, looking around for her quiet son. "neptunianpaw? are you out here?"

( neptunianpaw. )

I'M IN HERE A PRISONER OF HISTORY

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

BHR OVERSEER + SHADOW VEIL MEMBER — TAGS — PENNED BY IVORY

• SOMETIMES WE TAKE CHANCES, SOMETIMES WE TAKE PILLS ——— TAGS

The meadow that Saturnstar had shown him months ago on that journey out of camp to go exploring had become a safe place for Neptunianpaw. For the most part, he would be left alone whenever he was here, leaving him to do as he pleased until he chose to return back home.

Recently, he'd found himself spending more time here. Ever since that night where he'd pushed into his dreams and discovered his memories, the boy had been trying to convince himself to speak to someone about what he knew. Yet no matter how much he tried, he'd always back out at the last moment, afraid of what they would say. As a result, he had completely distanced himself from his family. They couldn't push him away if he pushed them away first.

When he heard his mom's voice, though, he couldn't help but lift his head and turn towards her. A soft sigh left him as he looked down to his paws for just a second before he stood up, walking towards her. "I'm here, mama," the feline said, moving closer until he was within distance to have a conversation with her. He sat down once again, curious as to why she was here. "Is everything okay?" he asked, wanting to make sure nothing bad had happened to her or to any of his siblings.

i sing the blues and swallow them too

• (aHHH i suck sorry )

"everything's okay with me." she purred as he approached, blue eyes gleaming proudly as he emerged from the budded flowers in the meadow. she would always have a soft spot for her strange little boy. head tilting, she studied him for a moment, drawing her tail around her paws and mentally debating how to go about this. "i came to check on you, actually. i hear you've been having dreams and... you just seem more... distant than usual. i just wanted to make sure everything was okay. nobody's hurting you, right?" the more she spoke the more concerned her tone grew, the more protective she felt.

I'M IN HERE A PRISONER OF HISTORY

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

BHR OVERSEER + SHADOW VEIL MEMBER — TAGS — PENNED BY IVORY