Love is evol [PAFP]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!

• Love is evol

Plot

╚═» «═╝

When Muse A was a child, they only seemed to see the worst that love could offer; Their parents had a nasty habit of fighting, they later got a divorce, and Muse A's older sibling got cheated on multiple times. After seeing all this, Muse A thought true love only existed in movies, and secretly vowed to themselves that they would never date anyone. Ever!

Fast forwarding... Muse A is now much older, but time has not healed their idea of love. Why should they try their luck at it when they're certain it's only going to end with a broken heart? A is content with the way they've chosen things to be, or so they think. That's when happy, outgoing, and flirty Muse B shows up. Muse B takes a quick liking to Muse A, and decides to go after their heart. Muse A isn't up for it at first and tries everything they can to ignore Muse B's signals. Muse B senses that something is holding Muse A back, but they don't want to give up until they know what it is. Can B win them over? And if they finally do, how long will their relationship last?

Can be set in a highschool, college, workplace, or other setting. It's up to you.

Rules

- I am semi-advanced. Please try to match me by writing at least 200+ words per post.

- Please try to be active, otherwise notify me of low muse or if you need to take a few days off. I promise I wont bite.

- You can choose to be Muse A or B. I think I'd prefer to be Muse B, just to try writing with their personality, but I don't mind playing either one.

- Before we start, please let me know which Muse you plan to be and provide at least a basic form for your character. Face claims are preferred.

- Feel free to suggest plot ideas!

- GxB please.

Look forward to roleplaying with you!

╚═»«═╝

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(..) /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ (..)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

• Track for muse A. If it’s gxb, can I be the female?

pixel_terrarium__luna_eden_by_milliemunchers-d9mpl9b.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

• Ok thanks, I’ll start on my form after my job interview.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Hope the job interview went well! By the way, which setting would you like to do this in? Highschool, college, workplace, etc?

• Thanks! Though it could've been better, I think I did decent. As for the setting, college might be interesting since it's a like combination of school and the workplace.

• I'll start my form tomorrow or the day after, I graduated today and I'm tired af.

• Woo! Congratulations! I totally understand, so enjoy your day. I will be finished with my form probably by tonight or tomorrow as well.

• Sorry for the delay, but here it is~

My Muse B form

• mackenzie-aladjem.jpg

834a23f920b6683f3d2ef9dc197b9e0f.jpg

Charlotte Smalls

- Twenty

- Female

Sexuality:

- Heterosexual

Eye color:

- Light Brown

Hair color:

- Brown

Height:

- 5'3

Personality:

- Charlotte is a pessimist. She can only see the worst and the good things in her life go unappreciated. She’s a smart young girl and works hard so she doesn’t end up like her parents and her older brother. She doesn’t even plan to get married at this point. She keeps to herself and doesn’t really seem welcoming at all. But inside she does have a soft side and does feel unsatisfied with her life.

Other info:

- Charlotte is also a full time student and has a part time job on campus at the library. She lives in a single dorm on campus. Charlotte has a surprisingly passion for animals and though most don’t know it, she has been volunteering at the shelter recently to see the animals.

• Awesome. Where do you want to start? Perhaps they meet at work, in class, on campus, or at a party.

• Maybe in class? I think that might be the best place to start

• Alright. Do you care what kind of class it is? Maybe if Charlotte is trying to become a vet tech or something like that for animals she could be taking one of the required classes for an associates degree. I think some of them include math, social science, humanities, natural science, and communication classes.

• Yeah that’d be fine