Wind Haven Mass Adoption & HP Tryouts | hpr, plot litters | Updated 6/6

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • jIeR7wP.png     Wind Haven Mass Adoption & HP Tryouts. jIeR7wP.png

WELCOME to the Wind Haven Mass Adoption and HP Tryouts! We are a fairly small pro-Clan that resides at the foot of Mt. Kodiak, the divine mountain-prison of the evil god Dherog, who we are sworn to keep sealed for all eternity - though we are still in the process of discovering this purpose! Our group is focused on pride, honor, and our duty to shelter and rescue those in need of a safe haven. If you're interested in joining our little family of characters, read on and adopt a character, check out our board, our guide, or maybe even look into some of our other litters!

THE LITTERS

HP TRYOUTS

This section will be updated as more positions open up. The current open positions are:

HONORGUARD | [2 spots open] Honorguards are the minor nobility of Wind Haven and are tasked with acting as its most dedicated guards and defenders. Honorguards usually serve as the welcome wagon to Wind Haven and are tasked with rescuing the injured and taking in outsiders. They may also serve the Haven as ambassadors. The most notable of Honorguards may be chosen to become Guardians.

- open

- open

PRIOR | [3 spots open] Priors are a semi-high position chosen by the Vicar for their potential in Wind Haven. They are tasked with serving the Honorguards as dutiful citizens and proving their worth through loyalty and dedication to the Clan. Priors are often promoted to the Honorguard or go on to become Canons.

- open

- open

- open

FORMS TO APPLY

FOR LITTERS

Code
    1. Litter:
    2. Name:
    3. Brief Description of Character:
    4. Other:

FOR HP TRYOUTS

Code
    1. Character Name:
    2. Position Wanted:
    3. Second Choice:
    4. Character's Experience:
    5. Other:

• wrong account whoops-

Litter: Cassiopeia x NPC

Name: Draco

Brief Description of Character: black and white, curly fur. not gonna try to corrupt him too much. Super happy and bubbly at first, constantly trying to make conversation and play games. He takes a huge interest in the stars, wanting to know everything. Why do they move? What are they made of? Why can we only see them at night? He'll be artsy, drawing and painting. Not uncommon to see him with color on his fur. Pretty innocent and naive, seeing no evil and lacking the ability to think of the consequences. That'll land him in some trouble. Why was he so high up he fell and broke his leg? He just wanted to see the stars closer. He's got a lot of energy but not in a hyper way. He's got a lot of social energy and is extroverted, but he's not constantly running around causing trouble as kids tend to do. Does that make sense? He's constantly vying for attention, to be the apple of someone's eye, to fill the motherly and fatherly role that is missing. However, he will not be aware he is trying to do this and in denial of it, and deny that anyone is filling in that roll, because he has cass and she's all he needs... right? Might have a violent phase to try and gain mom's approval

Other: aesthetic- stars, galaxies, positivity. Any color really? Springtime works well
    Mutation - two tails, right one is kinked in the middle

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

WHEN OUR MOMMA SANG US TO SLEEP

BUT NOW WE'RE STRESSED OUT

- dappledpaw sideralis - tous ward - he/him - 10 moons -

• grandma mercy will love him for her

YOU ARE A MURDERER, NO MATTER HOW BELOVED

SHADOW VEIL LEADER — DOMESTIC FELINE — TAGS — PENNED BY MERCURIAL

• Thank you everyone! I look forwards to playing him, setting up his sub now!!

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

WHEN OUR MOMMA SANG US TO SLEEP

BUT NOW WE'RE STRESSED OUT

- dappledpaw sideralis - tous ward - he/him - 10 moons -

• Litter: Cassiopeia x NPC

Name: Nebula Reaver Break(Neb, Nebby)

I was unsure if they gained the last names. Correct me if I missed one or if they don't have one.

Brief Description of Character:

-Domestic Feline

Nebula would appear to be a normal feline, until she grows her ram horns at an older age. Her fur is medium length when compared to the rest of the growing feline. Her fur is a mixture of brown,black, and white that somehow look decent enough on Nebula. Her eyes are of a light purple; and her ram horns will be a dark blackish brown.

Nebula will be known for her spitfire attitude, coming to conclusions rather quickly without a second opinion. She'll been often caught starting fights; or triggering them between to other members of her current clan. Neb will be a troublemaker throughout her younger days, only being put into place when messing with someone goes wrong. Even then she'll still be feisty but will be more careful and may actual put a filter on herself.

Mutations:

Ram horns (One will end up broken after a heated argument)

Other:

Future Plots:

She'll eventually end up blind in her left eye, must learn to deal with such things.

End up causing drama between two clans where she resides. May end up being forced out and forbidden to head back there

Gain the ability to shapeshift and receive a fresh appearance if things go bad.

Also sorry that it's not the greatest thing, I'll be working on her more if she's accepted.

Call Me Dark

Contact me for any needed information

Trad & Non Trad Rper

tumblr_pkop0eyDEe1vzkv3ho3_r1_540.gif

The post was edited 4 times, last by DarkenedMemories ().

• track for cute grandkids that twi will adore

aaa her ram horns are making a comeback in the kiddos i’m wEAK <3

AND THE WORLD WILL FALL AND COLLAPSE, BUT WE WON’T.

TWILIGHTZONE BREAK — 41 MONTHS — THE SHADOW VEIL — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• nebula is accepted!! they would also carry the break name (from grammie twi up there) but i dont mind which order the character takes them in!!

i love her!!! love me a fighty daughter!!!

feel free to have her join to find cass or draco ♡

• Litter: Cassiopea x NPC

Name: Polaris Reaver Break

Brief Description of Character: a dilute blue-grey ragdoll with striking cobalt eyes and white markings.Short fur save for a plumy tail and fluffy chest.

sarcastic, arrogant, self-centered, overconfident, snobbish, dutiful, just, helpful

With his mother being as neglectful as she is, Orion has had it set since he could walk that he'd make her ashamed of giving him up, For that he's become determined to be the best haven-er there is. However, he's grown arrogant and vain, determined to prove he's the best no matter who he has to step on. He's a massive suck-up to authorities and absolutely cruel to anyone below rank or younger than he. Manipulative and merciless, he does not easily make friends or close bonds unless he deems them useful.

Other:

Will be a total snobby slytherin until he's the most hated boy in the clan, friendless and growing bitter by the day

☆ When he's twelve moons (give or take a few moons depending on my muse for his current personality) he'll get attacked/kidnapped/tortured by an enemy clan and get his head bashed resulting in him falling into a coma

☆ will wake up after another terrible accident that'll leave him totally blind but hey at least he's awake!

☆ will become a whole different person thanks to his amnesia, a sweet boy who doesn't know wtf anything is or was

☆ will be a massive pushover and possibly be taken advantage by anyone who knows how to shove him around

☾*: WE'LL BE TOGETHER, FOREVER

WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE APART

Call me Antii <33

Please don’t be shy to message me for plots or bump private threads- I tend to be forgetful hehe[/glow]

• a third and final baby for this rotten woman!!! he's accepted ♡

remember to track the break family guide!! && once he joins, would you like to assume he sleeps in the family house with cass & his siblings, or that he takes over his own cottage?

• you know grumpy boy probably moved out as soon as he could walk >:3 "I am not a child anymore mother!" - says the baby

☾*: WE'LL BE TOGETHER, FOREVER

WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE APART

Call me Antii <33

Please don’t be shy to message me for plots or bump private threads- I tend to be forgetful hehe[/glow]

• owo

Grumpy boi sounds like someone Nebby will argue with.

nebula_by_raccoon_claw_dda5lqq-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA0MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwN2I4NTM3LTczMzItNDI3My1iYzBlLTc3ZDBlOTQxMmY2NVwvZGRhNWxxcS05MmYxZWU1ZS04MmMwLTRlZWUtYTVhZi0wODIyM2I3MmIwYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.WypWU2WTveWC9onz95ARxICSWd-_PwWLUZlLkjwlbec

How bad did we want it and good did it feel

( Driving fast until we crashed into each other's hearts )

Wind Haven & Shadow Veil ☆ 10 Moons ☆ Plotting ☆ PENNED BY DarkenedMemories