on the south side -- BUMBLE

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Stressful - that's the word Bunny would use to describe being the Stoneteller. Well, one of em.

It wasn't necessarily the work, no, the tribe was calm and everyone knew how to not fuck shit up, but...

It was the mental pressure. The knowledge of the fact that, hey! You've got all this power and responsibility! You could fuck up and ruin the Tribe! The Tribe of Endless Hunting could be super disappointed in you for fucking up dude!!

You Ma and Pa too!

Bumble and Comet!

Everyone!

And, man, that was just not easy to deal with!

At least it wasn't all on his shoulders, he knew that, but...

It was still hard to deal with.

Just knowing made it hard.

It seemed he and Bumble always met when the stars were shining, when they were bright and bubbly. When, for just a few hours, the world felt calm and easy. Bunny easily recalled the last time they'd spoken in the night - worried and unsure. Just trying to understand and just not knowing.

Night always said it was okay not to know.

Bunny didn't like not knowing...

"Bumble," he greeted lamely, sitting down and popping his head on the bulkier tom's shoulder.

"Why's everything suck?"

// myth bit lame but oops

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THEIR PUMPED UP KICKS *

{ LOP EARS OF YOUNG BUNNY | STONETELLER | TRIBE OF RUSHING WATER }

TAGS / STORAGE / PLOTTING / IN-DEPTH BIO / PENNED BY Tallow_Cat

• Bright yellow eyes would shift over to Bunny as he heard the tom call his name, immediately a soft smile would tug at his lips. He enjoyed the tom's presence, even if the two were... nearly opposites. Bunny tended to... well not be so optimistic. Bumble though he wasn't the most optimistic he at least did his best to try and be. He failed at doing so quite a bit over the past couple moons with the whole stoneteller thing, but the tribe hadn't gone to shit yet so he and the others must be at least doing an okay job. Which was good! Everyone was supportive of them too and no one has tried to dethrone any of them yet, so as long as that didn't happen Bumble would continue to stay semi-optimistic. "Bunny." He greeted simply with a purr as he curled his tail around his paws.

A small grunt of amusement escaped his maw, "Who knows, the TOEH probably hates us or something." He jokes with a small chuckle before shaking his head slightly. "Things haven't been that bad though recently, have they? I mean... compared to not having a stoneteller I think life with three of them has been a bit better." He comments, not even sure if thats what Bunny was exactly referring to on everything sucking but still...

"Its gonna be getting warmer soon. At least... Anyways- how have you been getting on recently?" He asks quietly.

//lame post oo p s

code by xredxpepperx

- BUMBLE OF BEE

COULD YOU LAY WITH ME, UNDERNEATH THE STARS

JUST CONVERSATE WITH ME?

FORMER TORW STONETELLER [★] MALE [★] 9 MOONS [★] TAGS [★] PENNED BY myth

• At the very least Bunny managed to relax somewhat - shoulders no longer rigid like their mountain home. Bumble was always willing to speak kindly and make things less bothersome than they were.

Maybe that was too sappy, bunny couldn't find it in himself to care at that moment.

He wished he could be more honest with his emotions, wished he could be a little more honest with himself.

That sort of thing wasn't likely to happen any time soon.

"Yeah, I guess..." he grumbled reluctantly.

Yeah, the tribe was better with some form of leadership, but so much of it felt situational, felt unnerving. Bunny didn't want to admit it frightened him.

"I just... I guess it sucks because..." he didn't really know.

"Cause sometimes I feel like we don't get to do stuff for fun anymore..." he missed being allowed to fuck up without the disappointment of their ancestors on their shoulders.

"Ugh, don't even talk to me about that," Bunny groaned, far too dramatic to be taken seriously.

"The snow's gonna be sludge and I'm gonna get weighed down!"

Slumping against Bumble the floppy eared cat screwed up his now.

"You have to carry me over the mush," he decided.

"Stoneteller's orders."

• He... well he couldn't help but agree. Bumble as a child had been so care-free and relaxed, he was the unusual kit in the nursery who'd get excited about becoming a to-be but not to the point where he was jumping up and down with excitement and screaming about how he couldn't wait to get a mentor and leave camp. No, Bumble had always been content within the walls of the kit-mothers den and the cave, chilling and telling stories... It amazed him how quickly a single moon of leadership and expectations could begin to make him grow up oh so fast.

It had been a long while since he had told kits his over exaggerated tale of taking down a sharptooth... Been awhile since he playfully dared someone to go into that bat cave he found. "I feel that..." He murmurs sadly, allowing his paws to shuffle slightly against the cool surface of the cave. "We've had to grow up fast. I know there is three of us so its not nearly as stressful as just one, but... knowing that the TOEH called for us to lead. Three random children, two siblings and a rando half-clan tribe thingy," He snorts at his own comment about his origins before continuing, "Sometimes... it just feels unfair. I think we've done a good job so far though." He says, trying to end on a semi-positive note.

An amuse chuckle slips from his maw, "True. Slushy snow is disgusting and I hate it." He says as he shifts his gaze down at Bunny as he rests his head against him. A small smile tugs at his lips. "Hm... okay fine." He murmurs, before trying to quickly think of something witty to say. "But if you adding on extra weight causes me to get clumsy and I trip over a rock, that coincidentally sends us tumbling down the mountain... er- I'm going to make sure to land on you so you break my fall. So just know that you'll be agreeing to that if it happens." He says jokingly.

COULD YOU LAY WITH ME, UNDERNEATH THE STARS

JUST CONVERSATE WITH ME?

FORMER TORW STONETELLER [★] MALE [★] 9 MOONS [★] TAGS [★] PENNED BY myth

• It was too much sometimes.

He was still forming basic opinions, still learning basic things, hell, he hadn't lost all his baby fluff! Yet here he was, here they were, leading the tribe. There was no time to press to mother or fathers belly, to hide from the world.

Sure, he could fall back on the older members of the tribe, but...

It didn't feel the same anymore...

Bunny had near slumped fully on his best friend.

"Maybe, I guess we're doing okay..." he sighed in reluctant agreement. Still, it was all bullshit, that they couldn't have waited, that the Tribe of Endless Hunting had been so quick to call children.

...he understood he should be thankful. Their ancestors didn't often interfere, not like the clan cats ones.

"At least we aren't pestered by the Tribe of Endless Hunting as much as the clans from their Starclan, eh?" he tried.

"I'd die if I were getting chatted to every other night 'bout somethin' stupid."

The slightly older tom snorted in acomplishment. Looks like he'd be getting the minimum slush walking this moon!

"Hmm," he considered Bumble's deal for a moment, letting an ear fall over an eye.

"I suppose that's an okay deal, though if you crush me you're taking care of me until I'm better!"

It was quiet for a few beats.

"Hey Bumble..?" he began, voice unusually unsure and quiet.

"I... I'm glad I know you."