PAINTED BRIGADE PLOT, CHAT, & DISCORD

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • yo guys!! i might throw this bitter vampire at you soon depanding on when i can write up a joining thread because i really miss roleplaying here!!

i used to roleplay risinghell/leviathan here for those how not knows who i am! (:

I WANNA WATCH YOU CHANGE FROM A BUTTERFLY AND INTO CHAINS.

私はあなたが蝶からそして鎖に変わるのを見ます

vanitas kyuuketsuki | hellsune | pureblood vampire | host of the cartel | tags

• levi was a scary trashcan so i cannot blame her for that xD

I WANNA WATCH YOU CHANGE FROM A BUTTERFLY AND INTO CHAINS.

私はあなたが蝶からそして鎖に変わるのを見ます

vanitas kyuuketsuki | hellsune | pureblood vampire | host of the cartel | tags

• gonna be tossing this babe in here now ;)

JeuE2rT.png

i will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible

WHEN I LEAVE YOU WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY STORMS ARE NAMED AFTER PEOPLE

HELLHOUND X DIREWOLF | PAINTED BRIGADE & THE CARTEL | 2 years | TAGS | PENNED BY MALEVOLENT

• anyone want to play with Oceana? be her mentor? of something? i really need to get more active with her.

JeuE2rT.png

HELLHOUND X DIREWOLF | PAINTED BRIGADE & THE CARTEL | 2 years | TAGS | PENNED BY MALEVOLENT

• sure! any ideas for the two or just an interaction thread?

JeuE2rT.png

• interaction threads for me normally just die, so perhaps they meet and Oceana could show him her dragon form?

JeuE2rT.png

• Cool bby! Who makes??

JeuE2rT.png

• If you could it would be greatly appreciated, still kinda stuck at work rn, but I get off in two hours so I'll be really posting around that time, I could make it myself then though if you'd rather I do

THIS SOLITUDE I MAINTAIN

Obsidian Halcyon - Painted Brigade -Malachite Ensign - 8 months - Information

Played by Machiro

• Tracking <33

「 I get up, I get down and I'm jumpin' around ———— ・゚✧ 」

❝ So put your best face on, everybody— Information

original.gif

Snowbelle Nossier/20 Moons/PB Malachite Ensign/Female

• oop she's here

" speech "

MUSCLE TO MUSCLE & TOE TO TOE / THE FEAR HAS GRIPPED ME BUT HERE I GO

⌈ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⌉

- ̗̀  g o l d e n t o w e r a . c . l . a . ╎ t h e c a r t e l ╎ i n f o  h u b ╎ p e n n e d b y s i n n l o s  ̖́ -