HOLIDAY - glitteringgold

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • they couldn't think of something to say the day you burst

Glitteringgold  

starlight's paws led him further from colortown than he ever expected he would go. the root cause for this wandering had simply been to find some seashells to bring back to his abode. that, and well, he intended to watch the mellow sun set over the ocean. he'd only ever heard good things of such a spectacle and, aware that there wasn't a single local beach within the painted brigade's area, decided he'd take this opportunity to seek one out.

it was a long time coming and the day was already beginning to melt into a lazy, warm night when he finally reached the shores of the cuneus islands. nevertheless, he was able to watch the sky shed its peachy coat before taking up a darker blue one, spotted with tiny stars. while this happened before him, he never once looked away from the shifting tide nor the brilliant horizon.

AND EVERYTHING IS GOING TO THE BEAT ━━━━━

( SERVAL / 16 MONTHS / TAGS )

• Nk7QvfX.png

wTtKTgs.pngQoRBE2x.pngvTLCHxL.pngJsYcRX3.png

Glitteringgold had never intended to wander far from the Bound Meadow. Somewhere along the way, he had succumbed to the thoughts that had been plaguing his mind and in doing so the concept of time had escaped him. The sun setting in the distant horizon informed him that he had been gone for some time, but how long exactly he could not determine. His golden oculars studied the colourful hues painted above him. A beautiful sight he could not deny, yet a haunting reminder of his most recent incident - his last attempt at watching the sunset had ended up with him crumpled and limp at the foot of a waterfall. Had it not been for the selflessness of one of his tribemates, entering the water to pull him out when they themselves could not swim, he most certainly would not be breathing right now.

Perhaps I should head back. They may be wondering where I am. It had only been a few days since the aforementioned incident, this was the first time since then that he had managed to leave the confines of the healers den. Should an opportunist enemy happen to stumble across him in this vulnerable state, still recovering from a concussion and his movement inhibited by the stint that was bound to his broken leg, he would likely not have the means to defend himself from harm. In all truth, it was foolish of him to be here, he was aware of such and yet had not turned back. A sigh escaped through parted lips as he limped forward. Just a little longer.

All of a sudden, the dainty white paws of the feline came to a stop. Something on the nearby shore had captured his attention. Or someone, to be more precise. The skin on his pale features scrunched up as he squinted, attempting to make out the details of the silhouette. He recognized the shape as that of a serval, but the unfortunate wind direction meant that he could not detect a scent that would associate the figure to a group. Following some justifiable hesitation, Glitteringgold began to make his way over to Starlight, wearing a wary yet warm expression. "Greetings," was all that rolled off his sandpaper tongue, the rumbling tone of his voice reflecting his age to those with observant ears. He would spare extra words until he got a response, as there was a possibility that the individual may not want to be in the company of another, especially that of a stranger.

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Crusader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Warped~ | Played by Periwinkle
    May be inactive Monday to Wednesday due to college

• they couldn't think of something to say the day you burst

//sososo late im rlly sorry man

"huh? oh, hi!", he chirped, genially enough. it wasn't long before star had fixed his eyes upon the other's and once there, he passed the stranger a smile to match the cat's own approach. no sooner had he made eye-contact then he glanced off once again, afraid of prolonging the intended-to-be-friendly gesture. staring too long could make someone uncomfortable and he often lost track of the length of time he spent gazing upon something.

"did you come to see the sunset, too? i only came just this once - i've never seen one over the ocean before." this was seemingly the smartest thing star ever chose to do with his life. everything else was in vain, well, aside from being around his family, of course. he owed a lot to them. his family could never truly get away from him and likewise, he could never escape them. that was fine by him. he liked them very much, though he saw only a little of them.

that continued thinking led him to trace a paw across the sand whose texture was smoother than a pebble's. the brigade really needs some of this stuff, he internally mused to himself.

AND EVERYTHING IS GOING TO THE BEAT ━━━━━

( SERVAL / 16 MONTHS / TAGS )

• "Actually, I just happened to wander here. The last time I tried to watch a sunset, it did not go so well for me," Glitteringgold chuckled softly, gesturing to the cast on his rear leg. It was rather ironic, that the RiverClan born would be the one to misplace a paw on a slippery stone and fall, that water of all things would have killed him had it not been for Bakalaureat. He couldn't help wonder where he was now. Was he still in BlizzardClan custody? Had they judged him guilty of the crime he was accused to have committed? Decided not to linger on the thoughts, he casted them aside and returned his attention to Starlight. "I must agree though, the sunset over the ocean is a spectacular sight. What is your name?"

//No worries!

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Crusader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Warped~ | Played by Periwinkle
    May be inactive Monday to Wednesday due to college