CAST OUT FROM THE HEAVENS TO THE GROUND [moving out]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • It was bittersweet, but Zeppelin knew that he had to make it as quick and painless as possible. This was intended to help everyone, but he was mostly doing it for his own sake. How had he allowed himself to become so emotionally attached to a place as humid and unappealing as the silent marsh? Why couldn't he have fallen in love with any other piece of land on Agrelos? It was making this whole thing awfully difficult.

He didn't keep many things in his den in Valhalla. Most of his important personal belongings were in his room in the palace in the Dark Dynasty (and he found it slightly ironic, how little he kept in the place where most of his stake was in). This made packing quick and easy, and he got it done almost as soon as he had stepped off the moss rock after the meeting. A few books, a pad of paper used for notes, and a couple of other trinkets, mostly gifts bestowed upon Valhalla by their allies' ambassadors. Nothing of huge personal importance. He gathered everything up into a bag and slung it onto one of his shoulders, slightly disappointed by how light it was. He knew people whose only life consisted of these marshes.

"Valhalla, it is time," came the call from the High King, if he could even be called that anymore. He glanced over his shoulder at his approaching Clanmates, a somber and almost faraway look in his eyes. He should be excited for this departure-- it would mean new and better things for both ColouredClan and Valhalla alike. He had barely even led Valhalla for three months. So why was he so attached already?

"As I said before, it has been an honor to serve all of you as your High King," he said to those who had gathered. "And I have much faith in Kukiko and Partypoison's abilities to lead. I'm certain that you all will be happy with them." He glanced out towards the border. "Now, we mustn't keep them waiting."

"speaking"

\ I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU NOW \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — ARCHBISHOP — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• he didn't have jack shit to bring with him. the only thing he had was the necklace around his neck and the bandanna around his head tied to tight he might have lose blood circulation. ah well, he was here and he was being threaded along into the stupid walk to wherever the hell colouredclan lived. it was not going to be fun by all means as he walked everywhere everyday to hell and back just to get his stupid fucking job done. but he would live.

so kukiko and partypoison were leading? who the hell were either of those people? ah, he didn't give a fuck. he would be there to be there and to breath the air and that was all that mattered.

• Technicolor sighed as she tied her canvasses together with her supplies in the cavity between them, them strapped the pack to her back. That was it, the rainbow kit packed light. She moped up next to Baka, who'd been in the clan for, like, a day. Yeah, he must have a deep emotional attachment to the swamp seeping between her toes. (Jeez, someone's salty today, eh Techni?) She didn't really know him, but since they were both Valhallans going to Colouredclan, she might want to make sure Clouredclan knows Valhalla is a very tight-knit group. "So, Colouredclan, eh? what's you're name again?"

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons.