OCC PLOT DISCUSSIONS

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • So, what do you guys want to see? I was thinking we can make a list of plots for the future. Fun wild stuff to keep the clan rolling. Invasions, new enemies, or whatever! Just give your ideas here <3

• oof-

what if there's a sort of like, competition between the divisions? Like it's all in good fun but there's a sort of... prize almost where whichever division makes the most sales, they get the prize for however long until the next competition time? We could do them at the end of the month to give every division a chance to get the prize atleast once?

as for the prize itself, it can be either something truly useful or it can just be a nice decoration for the capo of the division to hang over their room or wear or something? these competitions can end with some badges aswell for the division with the month and year so everyone sees that that division had the most sales?

— CRASH AT MY PLACE, BABY, YOU'RE A WRECK

Storage | Lucantine Wyres | The Beast | The Cartel | The Party and Arms Divisions

ezgif-4-41ea347c9447.gifezgif-4-460ced0d879e.gifezgif-4-0c701c5b3e76.gif

• Tracking for later! Will add some input later <3

IT'S GOOD TO MEET YOU, MY CRIME AND PUNISHMENT!

AKUMA BASKERVILLE HIMURA CORRUPTED CHAIN OF THE ABYSS TAGS PENNED BY YAKAN