OCC PLOT DISCUSSIONS

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • So, what do you guys want to see? I was thinking we can make a list of plots for the future. Fun wild stuff to keep the clan rolling. Invasions, new enemies, or whatever! Just give your ideas here <3

let's keep it friendly

you have to play fair

see i don't care

• oof-

what if there's a sort of like, competition between the divisions? Like it's all in good fun but there's a sort of... prize almost where whichever division makes the most sales, they get the prize for however long until the next competition time? We could do them at the end of the month to give every division a chance to get the prize atleast once?

as for the prize itself, it can be either something truly useful or it can just be a nice decoration for the capo of the division to hang over their room or wear or something? these competitions can end with some badges aswell for the division with the month and year so everyone sees that that division had the most sales?

4bnKCna.png

YOU'RE FUCKING WEARING ME OUT

YOU'RE ALWAYS DRAGGING ME DOWN

Lucantine Wyres + Law of Hellraisers + Ex-Prisoner/Underboss of The Cartel + Storage + Chaotic Neutral + Wrathful Angel + 20 Moons + Hellraiser Guide

• tracking for now while i get some ideas!!

WHITE LIES FEEDING OUR EGOS

CARTEL NURSE CAPO ARCANIUM LIEGE INFO PENNED BY WREN

• I got an idea! It mainly is concerning the currency division and the weird basement no one seems to use currently.

Alright, so currently the currency division doesn't have a whole lot of practical uses or a space everyone can mutually work in. Something I thought was relatively odd due to the board meetings usually held every month, and their task of counting up the sales. So, since we have a musty old basement I figured maybe it could have some use!

My thoughts is this could be used as as records room. Primarily before the customs contest gets finished this could be where the currency division folks primarily write down records and sales for The Cartel and maybe even for each division if we wish. I also put up an idea in the customs contest about an item value system. Basically the rarity, condition, and general usefulness of an item would determine how many points it would technically be worth. It could also help in making deals 'fair' in concerns of trading items if we don't try doing currency. The currency division will then also serve as individuals who can appraise goods and determine their point value. (The custom I put is more concerned with 'employee of the month' idea then the point value)

This will also help with accurate tracking, and will give the division another use. There can even be a section of the basement dedicated to appraisals with written documents to help those who are training to be experts or for those who can't remember every detail that needs to be checked. We might even be able to figure out some spaces/rooms for the other divisions to use for their own meetings and crafts.

I AM NOT SIMPLY A CRIMINAL

I AM THE MOST DANGEROUS CRIMINAL

head of the Nightshade family — reference — roleplayed by InspireAndInfinite~