THE PROMISED NEVERLAND —
These orphans were raised together in Agrelos, in an orphanage known as Grace Field. They had everything they could've wanted: food, shelter, and a loving mother. They were a family, even if they weren't blood-related.
Then one day, their perfect world shattered when three of them had learned the truth behind adoption day: they were sent out to be killed and eaten. These children were being raised to feed another group that had come to Agrelos when their own world ended, a small group who all shared a mutation of being unable to function without eating intelligent beings. These beings are referred to as demons by the children. Thus, these kits were all raised carefully in an environment that nurtured their brains and their emotions, and none lived past twelve months of age.
So, they stage an escape, and soon, five of them knew the truth behind adoption day, then nine of them, and so on, and they hoped to bring all their siblings with them, and find a place where they could live freely, aided by the clues about the outside world left behind by somebody sympathetic to their plight. However, only the ones between 5-12 months in age were able to escape, and they were forced to leave the younger children behind, but promising to come back for them before they are sacrificed. So, they end up seeking refuge in the clans, hoping to find a way to bring the other children with them.
This is based off the Promised Neverland, and for this, because there were changes that had to be made in order for it to work in Agrelos, you don't have to know the whole storyline.
Although it is a fantastic show. I thought it would be really cool if a plot similar to this, with similar characters and similar personalities (optional), would be amazing to do with a bunch of extended rpers.
The children will reside in the Thunderlands, due to their need to stick together. It's likely they'll be very wary of the clans as well, despite establishing that these people are not from the same world as their captors, and not speak of what happened to them.
Grace Field Escapees - You can use this to get any information you want on the character you want to play, though some of them have very little information on them, so feel free to add on what you want! You can make changes, especially to the ones with little to no information, and those ones with little to no information would be perfect for those who don't know the series!
12 months old-
Emma (63194) - Taken
Ray (81194)- Taken
11 months old-
Don (16194) - Open
Gilda (65194) - Open
10 months old-
Nat (30294) - Open
Anna (48194) - Taken
8 months old-
Thoma (55294) - Open
Lani (54294) - Open
Rossi (50394) - Open
7 months old-
Dominic (07294)- Open
6 months old-
Alicia (71394) - Open
Mark (79294) - Taken
Chris (70394) - Open
Ivet (59294) - Open
Jemima (31394) - Taken
- These will be cats. After their escape, they can gain powers and mutations, but their birth body will still be cats. Genetics FFA.
- Feel free to have individual plots! Less of a rule than a reminder, but still. Plots plots plots.
- Try to keep their appearance similar to the characters they're based off of.
- I also don't mind small changes for the younger ones!
- Each cat must have their farm identifier (the number next to their name under characters) on their necks, and possibly damage to their left ear in some way, where they kept trackers. It can be a tiny scar or a very visible wound, or nothing at all!
- We don't need to fill out all the slots, at least four or five of them. The others will be NPCs until they are adopted out!
- If you need to drop your character, let me know! As for those who fall inactive, if you've got a reason please tell me ahead of time! If your character is inactive for more than a month without reason, they will be put back up for adoption. If they haven't been re-adopted yet and you want them back, feel free to ask! If they have been re-adopted, it'd be out of my hands, and I apologize. I will always give warning if yours had been inactive without reason when it gets to be close to a month, so it won't be out of the blue!
-Shortly after they arrive in their clan, and are beginning to settle in and plan to break out the rest of their siblings, one of their former caretakers shows up at the border, at first trying to convince the clan to hand them over, since many of them were premium and high quality goods, and when that fails, ends up warning the children not to speak of what happens at Grace Field or try to recruit the clan to help them break out the others, or else, their siblings will suffer. She will even begin leaving Vida flowers on the border, something that they used to preserve them after they were killed, on the border to taunt them, and as a reminder to keep quiet.
-After a few months they go to rescue their younger siblings, and those with powers try and discover ways to kill the demons, and this will take some expansion but it's a big plot that everybody will be involved in, so how this will go down will not be set in stone.
-Their caretakers may also begin causing trouble for the clan that is protecting them, to the point that their former foster mother may actually start killing, in an attempt to force the clan to hand them over. This can be before or after they rescue their siblings. Essentially, since she's well-aware that she cannot take on a whole clan on her own, she will resort to underhanded means to get the goods she spent so much time on to come back.
-Perhaps a few of them begin to drift away as they grow older, and others might not accept something like this. There will definitely be some who want independence and to form relationships with their clanmates, but others will not be accepting of change, and this could cause tension in this once close-knit group.
The form is free for all, just include name, age, gender, a basic description and/or photo, and their personality!