shake it off ; we've all been dead before ☆

• ( oh you'll just have to trust me, i'm your sweet russian roulette )

Haerii Blair Izanami, better known as Nami, is a hybrid between a wolf-like canine known as a Cu-Sith which has become mutated by her presence and her tempering. She current resides in the Sanguine Ruins where she is a first tier, although cares little for her clan and it's hierarchy. Formerly a Goddess of Death, Chaos & Time granted to her as the dying wish of the Goddess Etro worshipped by her people, the reuniting of the fragments of her soul caused the Goddess to become whole again, reversing her wish and ending her life. The event left Nami's own soul torn and shattered, as well as purposely shattering during her conflict with the two others given fragments of Etro's soul wishing to take it themselves. Recently, she was revived back from the dead by a follower of the Light who sought to give her Goddess a "perfect servant", tempering Nami's soul to the will of the Goddess and giving the gift of light and fixing her soul. She has formerly been an Arcadianclan Head Ranger, Windclan Advisor, Rift Leader, Exiles Vandal and Sanguine Ruins Warlord.

a voice from the past screaming there is no end ! a slave to my fight, am i doomed to repeat this? again and again and again and again. now im falling too fast but the fall will not break me, a voice from past echoes on like a drum. now there's no more goodbyes and my heart is still aching, i'll open my eyes one more time

VOLARY FLIGHTS CONDOR ★ ARCTIC FOX KITSUNE ★ BLIND ★ INFORMATION

The post was edited 7 times, last by ANIMA. ().

• HAERII BLAIR IZANAMI

THE ETERNAL HUNTRESS, LAST HEIR TO HAERII

i saw that old crow come back today / overview — ☼☽

✧ haerii blair izanami / formerly known as haerii blair alae anima & hawk's flight neath silvered moon

✧ sanguine ruins third tier ( stepped down from warlord ) / holds no titles currently

✧ born outside of agrelos & grew up outside of agrelos / formerly arcadianclan head ranger, rift leader, windclan advisor & exiles vandal

✧ female / unknown age, claims to be immortal, at least 8+ years old

✧ formerly goddess of chaos, death & time / formerly champion of the goddess etro

fractured soul reconstructed soul / technically a dead soul inhabiting a living body

✧ tempered to an unknown light-aligned goddess / half sin-eater

staring at my window like a prophet on the fire escape / relationships — ☼☽

✧ npc x npc / blood sister to haerii blair elizabeth / raised as a princess of haerii

✧ adopted sibling to andras fekete paddra & haerii vogt calain [ warring triad ]

✧ adopted sibling to rainbowveins & winterbones [ alae family ]

✧ several children, notably birdcage ( arcadianclan leader ) & littlemoon ( arcadianclan medic ) & lorelei ( sr third tier )

✧ bisexual & biromantic / indisinclined towards romance, looking for sexual partners

✧ formerly engaged to toast caddo / still in love with vincent clemens

✧ several interests in people, none are strictly romantic - nadine tormenta in particular

to say that anger is just love left out and gone to vinegar / physicality — ☼☽

MAGPIE/PANTHER HYBRID [MAIN] / STATUS: 0% [DECEASED]

— a standard colouration of panther w/ green eyes

— large black & white magpie wings extending from her shoulderblades

— black & white feathers intermingled into her fur, concentrating around her neck and ankles

✧ INJURIES / ILLNESSES: currently uninjured

— no current scars

LOST AFTER MUTATION FROM HER CURSE CAUSED IT TO WARP INTO A FERAL VOIDSENT

— SLAIN BY VINCENT CLEMENS

✧ MUTATED CU-SITH [MAIN] / STATUS: 80% [MINOR INJURIES FROM MUTATIONS]

— a wolf like canine with golden eyes and black fur

— has several sets of wings, mostly white in colouration with black feathers towards the base of the wings, feathers on the edges are trimmed with gold

— horns on forehead, makes a crown above her head with black horns tipped with gold with golden cracks running throughout.

✧ INJURIES / ILLNESSES: currently uninjured

— missing her right eye, appears to have been forcefully gouged out

you wake up a stranger and learn to live with her / mentality — ☼☽

✧ CAREFREE, IRREVERENT, SARCASTIC

— hard to pin down, very inconsistent with her mood swings

— mostly friendly in a way that keeps people at arm's length

— becomes frosty and hostile when people try to pry further, especially in regards to the state of her soul and her sanity

— acts uninterested but follows anything that catches her fancy with a sense of childish curiosity

— unafraid of escalating situations

— shows little respect for anyone, especially religious authority figures

— very blunt and snarky when given opportunities

time flies like a crow with no regard for the grid / interaction — ☼☽

✧ physically difficult / mentally difficult

✧ trained to hunt prey much larger than herself from a young age & raised to be a warrior above all else

✧ talented with weaponry / has a preference for throwing knives & swords

✧ currently looking for her lost swords, a silver bastard sword called aconitum & a single-handed steel sword named dragontail

✧ will start fight / will run away only after sustaining near mortal injuries

✧ suffers from whitecoat syndrome / reacts violently towards medics

✧ notable triggers ; cigarette smoke, fire elementals, certain songs sung by men / will react violently towards these in "self defence"

✧ mention @ account / penned by velkhana

you dont have to show love but would it kill you if you did? / other — ☼☽

✧ notable inspirations ; ciri ( witcher series ), lightning farron ( ffxiii )

pinterest board / playlist / storage thread

a voice from the past screaming there is no end ! a slave to my fight, am i doomed to repeat this? again and again and again and again. now im falling too fast but the fall will not break me, a voice from past echoes on like a drum. now there's no more goodbyes and my heart is still aching, i'll open my eyes one more time

The post was edited 11 times, last by ANIMA. ().

• Around 2-3 years ago, Izanami was chosen for one of the components of Etro's final miracle. The Goddess chose to shatter her soul, giving three aspects of herself to three faithful that had managed to survive the downfall of the groups that worshipped her. To Izanami, known as Anima at the time, she gave the aspect of death and chaos and named Anima her champion to protect the realm of the dead.

She was targeted by Andras, another chosen of the Goddess who was given the aspect of time and rebirth which cursed him to see visions of the future and past, but left him drained from every vision and killed him upon too much usage. Seeking to gain dominion over death itself to prevent himself from dying, he murdered Anima and shattered her soul, scattering the fragments to the wind. However, he was unable to take the aspect of the Goddess' soul as it had already corrupted Anima's soul and was now inseparable.

Anima was able to reincarnate a fragment into her granddaughter and gathered up the fragments of her soul. Over the subsequent years, she was killed multiple times, causing her soul to become more damaged with each subsequent "death" as she did not allow her soul to die knowing that she would not be able to resurrect and reincarnate afterwards.

Eventually, Anima was able to defeat Andras and split his aspect between herself and the other person who had been given an aspect, Calain. Soon after, Calain became tired with his existence as a God and gave his aspect to Anima. The Goddess reformed, and without the power to sustain her existence that had been using the souls of the people given aspect, she quickly dissolved to nothing and the power that kept Anima's soul together faded.

Unable to die and unable to be truly alive again, Anima became a wraith - a spirit at unrest and forced to walk the world until it crumbles to nothingness. Her soul is permanently damaged and corrupted by chaotic energy and her aura will be uncomfortable to anyone able to see it, almost as if they are looking at something evil. She took the name Izanami after regaining her memories.

✧ Izanami also can be rejected by bodies that she inhabits and must then find a new vessel or be forced to stay as a spirit. As a spirit, she is likely to lose memories, her identity and powers as she struggles to keep her fractured soul together.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ANIMA. ().

• NOTABLE THREADS / CHARACTER STUDIES

at the end of the broken path lies death & death alone — - 14/05/19, joining the Ruins

strawberry sunrise - nadine - private w/ Nadine

ain't no sun in the sky ★ - retrieving the dragon egg

worthy / unworthy ★ ooc prompt / oneshot - 14/06/19

A GILDED SACRIFICE ★ chica - private w/ chica 17/06/19

PLAYLIST & SONG INSPIRATION

kyouran hey kids!!! - THE ORAL CIGARETTES

Be crazy Hey Kids!! Brighten up the closed yesterday with an impulse from nowhere
    Be crazy Hey Kids!! Search the place that cannot be return
    Be crazy Hey Kids!! Give up your worthless pride, it's a meaningless fight
    It's okay to be crazy? So, won't you call my name?

core pride - uverworld

But what should we do with our days? Trying to live flawlessly is a big no no.
    Stop! Observe thoroughly the flow of the world! Ignore everything else, and here we go!

PERSONALITY INSPIRATION, APPEARANCE INSPIRATION ETC. ETC

The post was edited 4 times, last by ANIMA. ().

• MISCELLANEOUS NOTES ;

common is not her native tongue, able to speak in what she refers to as the Old Language ( Icelandic ) and offers blessings and prayers in the Old rather than common. communicates with her dragon, Odin strictly in the Old Tongue.