MASS ADOPTION SIGNUPS

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Hello! So we're about to put up a mass adopts + HP tryout in the adoptions board and, of course, we need some litters for the mass adopts part. If you have any you'd like to donate, just sign up with the form below! For the sake of simplicity, I'd love it if you could have your form in code-form so I can copy and paste it when the thread for the mass adopts + HP tryouts go up!

Code
    1. [b]PARENTS[/b]:
    2. [b]SLOTS + AGE[/b]:
    3. [b]SPECIES[/b]:
    4. [b]RULES[/b]:
    5. [b]OTHER[/b]:
  • PARENTS: Venus .x. NPC

SLOTS + AGE: Unlimited + 3-6 months

SPECIES: Any

RULES: Must cary the Diabolus last name and have a dire wolf body on the side.

OTHER: can have a dragon side that they can not control fully[or some can control depending]

• PARENTS: Rosegarden x NPC

SLOTS + AGE: 4 slots + 8 months

SPECIES: Clouded leopard

RULES: Must carry the Praelium surname.

OTHER: Rose will be a bit of an absent/irresponsible parent.

when i say now, you'd better hold on tight

rosegarden praelium | cartel host | 36 months | clouded leopard | breakdance x standstill

• PARENTS: Lowkey Seraphim x npc

SLOTS + AGE: 5 + 1-2 years

SPECIES: serval

RULES: Should carry the Seraphim surname

OTHER: Were born in ColouredClan as the nieces/nephews of Frightfur Seraphim

REHOMING

NAME: Charlotte "Charlie"

PARENTS: Hayliel Arcanium x Lemon Rinel-Xerses

SLOTS + AGE: 1 + 8 moons

SPECIES: serval

RULES: Must carry the Arcanium name, defaults back to ko. if inactive for 2+ months

OTHER: Bio is [here]. Gender/appearance/personality/etc CAN be changed. May carry the Rinel, Xerses, Harbringer, Cipher, Luciano, Break surnames - can only carry Break surname is track Break family thread

THOUGH NOT A FLATTERING MAN

[- IT MUST NOT BE DENIED -]

I AM A PLAIN-DEALING VILLAIN