OOC CHAT & PLOT THREAD

• welcome Vex! you and Cody are welcome to visit us as much as you like <33

LUA ! yeah that would be very much appreciated, thanks! ^^

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

advanced roleplayer ✘ proud dog owner ✘ deviantart discord characters

• shimmies on in here with my ex-thunderlander because i miss the cartel a lot and also miss playing this dude but already have a new thunderlander oof

it's nice to be back though! sorry i just disappeared with aleatory before but i took a really abrupt break from the site and honestly didn't think i was going to come back

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THE COLD HEARTED AUDIENCE ANYMORE!

look, even the spotlight is out of place, holding still on the seats                                   penned by renaismic/noct, tags

• RENA HI!! AND WELCOME BACK <33

it's no worries! we all totally understands, it's really nice to see you again though <33

you're coming back right in time for things to heat up here in the cartel i can tell you, a takeover by the exiles are in the plotting here :O

Angelbeats~ i can also make thier thread of course!, i'll have it up when i found the time for it because right now i'm a bit flooded with things i have to do before this day have come to a end (: like the meeting, i'm late with the meeting again guys *sigh*

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

The post was edited 1 time, last by SEINA ().

• SEINA is the old hp tryouts still active?

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• sadly no since most ranks are filled now (:

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

• seina hi hello!!!! i missed you!!!!

i hope you've been doing well <33

oh that's!! really exciting actually!!! since avilius hates the exiles already because they caused a lot of issues when he was in the thunderlands so he'll definitely not be happy about that.

o acquaintances, grantors of dark disgrace, do not wake me again

• sadly no since most ranks are filled now (:

also you keep spelling her name wrong oop i just realized

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• noctem yeah! i'm doing fine, just stressed out a little bit because i have two big tests on friday i need to pass + a rapport to write cx but otherwise it's all good here in seina land.

well, it seems like it's a good day for all exiles haters joining the cartel on then, lol.

Angelbeats~ ahaaaa i'm sorry! i call her angelbeast right?, so sorry i'll try to not do it in the future, i don't even know why i do it, lol.

also i'm a huge chuuya fan, but my favorite bae are dazai <33 but chuuya are like a cute doggy

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

• So uh hi

I promise Abbi is gonna be interesting.

I have her here as a spy, but theres w h o l e thing for it

Another Key to The Empty Spot In You

Absinthe Tigress Exiler TAGS PENNED BY Absinthe Tigress

• Hello there! Welcome to the Cartel ^^

ad859926729581fa0f0dd2efb424ede9d7dc43da.gif

Formerly Beware the Beast. Please refer to me as Beast.

If you need to chat with me you can contact me via Discord (HaggisBeast #5748)

My PM box is always open!

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Overlord - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Callaghan F.D. - Sir Pentious

• Heey, welcome !! <3

Also sorry I haven't been posting much with Alcibiades, I kind of lost a bit of muse for him but it should be coming back soon hopefully with this takeover plot happening. He won't be very happy about it asvdbhs

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 ・゚✧

𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 / 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 / 𝘦𝘹𝘵. 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 / 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱 / ½ 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴

• it's all cool Yakan!, taking a short break from your characters sometimes can be good now and then <33

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

• Welcome ^^

ad859926729581fa0f0dd2efb424ede9d7dc43da.gif

Formerly Beware the Beast. Please refer to me as Beast.

If you need to chat with me you can contact me via Discord (HaggisBeast #5748)

My PM box is always open!

Deathstroke W. - Geralt W. - Ghoulian A.W. - Overlord - Emiel Regis R.T.G. - Callaghan F.D. - Sir Pentious