OCC CHAT & PLOT THREAD

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • hello guys!

my asshole boy Rise will join here if he gets accepted that is because he has zero manners and filters c':

hopefully he will be able to last for a while because i've really missed my cartfam <33

SOONER OR LATER I'LL CUT YOU DOWN

¤ RISINGHELL CIPHER PRAELIUM SIMUL-STAMUS ¤ CONTRACTED TO A 'DEMON' ¤ SHAPE SHIFTER ¤

• duuuude, this two has to meet then and become pals with benefits or something *winkwink*

¤ RISINGHELL CIPHER PRAELIUM SIMUL-STAMUS ¤ CONTRACTED TO A 'DEMON' ¤ SHAPE SHIFTER ¤

• Astrid having someone possibly flirt with her? Best bet rejection and possibly savagery will follow shortly after.

And if they mess with her little daughter for being pink or just being mean she is gonna have their head on a platter. Mew is too cute no. But ya, welcome though you guys to the gang! Hope you enjoy rping here!

• Rise would have flirted with her but he is a self-claimed gay he isn’t completely gay but he leans towards males more how hates all women because he has some serious mother issues c’:

• You know what they should do??

Venus should have one of this days when she gets sick and tired of Rise's bullshit so decides to fight him and put his stupied ass into it's place. Rise have like two sides, one he has when he believes he is stronger when someone, he acts all cocky and intimated and then the other side when he gets his ass kicked and realises they are stronger then him so will crawl back into his own skin and become submissive and behave better,

they should have that battle just because i wanna Rise to get his ass kicked by a women xD he will be so shooked and full in shame and just like ' i'm never going to mess with that women again'

• Luke would be in the background cheering venus on tbh. He loves her fucking ass

— CRASH AT MY PLACE, BABY, YOU'RE A WRECK

Storage | Lucantine Wyres | The Beast | The Cartel | The Party and Arms Divisions

ezgif-4-41ea347c9447.gifezgif-4-460ced0d879e.gifezgif-4-0c701c5b3e76.gif

• What do you mean he likes Venus ass, what about Rise's ass? :O

you cannot dis rise's ass

• The brain fog has finally faded thank goodness. Now I can get to posting with my gal Astrid and my other gal Cat. Might also get some random fact shenanigans up in this storage/chat thing I made for any active characters I wish to do, and even put up a little OOC game if I have any energy left. I am truly ready to write lets go.

Also, hello my fellow mobsters! All of their asses are fine as can be honestly. Astrid's just might smack a bitch if someone stares at hers. Poor girls a mess, but I love her.

Last thing, if I put up an OOC activity/game what should it be? Anyone thinking of anything in particular? (Ex. Random facts, Cartel meme thread feat. Cartel's messy members, or maybe something else?) Probably gonna at least make a meme thread if anything