RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW [aiding colouredclan]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Just before setting off for the west vessel lake meadow, Zeppelin leaped up onto the meeting rock and stared out across his own territory. He took a breath-- this was going to be a tough task, and none of them had needed to take it on themselves in the first place, but he knew that he needed to air their ally. It wasn't like anyone else was going to do it. Small clans need to stick together. "Valhalla! We're going to be heading out on a patrol to ColouredClan to aid them with their rat infestation. I want all of you to be coming along with me. We're going to ned to put in a lot of work to help them get rid of those pests." His tail flicked. He had a feeling that plenty of his Clanmates weren't going to be into this, but he knew what he wanted to do. "Get a move on. We're leaving soon."

ARE YOU ON THE LEVEL [valhalla vistors]

"speaking"

\ I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU NOW \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• The colorful cat bounded towards the meeting place as soon as she saw Zeppelin heading in the general direction. She stood and waited for the leader to say, and he told her and the others around to go to Colouredclan and rid them of rats. But, Techni didn't want to kill rats! Not directly, anyway. "Couldn't I 'Pied Piper' them into the lake with my light show? Wouldn't it be less messy, anyway?" Even if she had to kill a couple rats, a field trip to Colouredclan was part of the deal, and Techni's whole thing was paint, so of course she'd come! The young girl was too loyal to Valhalla to consider even a dual alliance, but that was a story for it's own thread.

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons.

• An amused smile crossed the face of the King as Technicolor approached, and he regardedher with a flick of his tail. "If you're volunteering to clean them all up out of the water and make sure their main water supply isn't tainted, then sure," he replied with a hum. He had no idea what those little buggers could be carrying, so he didn't want to accidentally poison his allies and ruin what he had going for him.

"speaking"

\ I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU NOW \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• Oh yeah. Dumping diseased rats into the lake wasn't the greatest idea. She lolled her head to the side in thought for a second before replying "I'll still come though!" and bouncing up into a standing position.

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons.