HOVERING -- introduction

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • TIGERSPARKS

( tags and biography )

The blood house smelled foul, of crimson bodily fluids and crowfood. The air was dusty, dry, and stale, and the floorboards, once polished and glistening, were scratched and splintered. The walls were faded, the windows were cracked, corners lines with silky cobwebs, and the shadows were suffocating and hungry. It would take some time to get used to this, Tigersparks realized, even though his former self had made his home here just fine. Uttering a sigh, Tigersparks took a seat within what once had been the living room, and let his one golden eye lift from his rounded paws to survey the other inhabitants of the interior. Some of them watched the former ShadowClanner with a daring gaze. The large tabby tom wondered if any of the other BloodClanners would try to cause him trouble.

code by xredxpepperx -- art by stiner

STILL DANCING WITH YOUR DEMONS

( your tragic fate is looking so clear, i'm your fucking nightmare )

( nathanos ) — ( bloodclan ) — ( healer ) — ( penned by sheogorath )

• — New faces was always a lovely thing to see within BloodClan, well... as long as they didn't bring any trouble and make it any harder for the cutthroat group to redeem themselves. Though then again... it wasn't like there wasn't any higher ups who had recently made things a little more difficult. She supposed she respected Ruth for trying though, they were certainly doing better compared to Wheatbell's first moon within the clan where she had seen not one but two murders... not to mention her brother in SkyClan got maimed by her own clan-mate. Any regular cat would've probably left after that, but Wheatbell had family here and it didn't take her long to grow stupidly loyal. So... here she was!

Anyways, with a small cough the oriental began to roam around the blood house and it didn't take her long to end up coming across Tigersparks. She hadn't been there when he joined but she had heard bits and pieces about him and just like every other joiner she was eager to go and meet them. So with a soft smile she pads over to the large tabby. "Hi'ya! Tigersparks right?"" She greets with a soft purr, this guy was from ShadowClan right? Her dad used to be a ShadowClanner... though she had never had much of an interaction with any of em. "I'm Wheatbell! Are you settling into BloodClan well?" She continues before sitting down a friendly distance away from the tom, being sure to give him some space.

"speech"

UNDER A TRILLION STARS

BIO \ BLOODCLAN GUARD \ FEMALE \ 15 MOONS \ PLAYED BY myth

• TIGERSPARKS

( tags and biography )

One blistering, golden eye pierced the figure of an approaching female, tattered, torn ears pricked to take in her friendly words. He hadn't expected to be greeted by anyone in BloodClan with such a tone. Tigersparks had suspected that he would be hated and despised. After all, he had stolen herbs from BloodClan in the past, and he had taken a life from Ruth, their leader. Yet Wheatbell didn't seem to care about that, or perhaps she wasn't aware of any of it. Either way, Tigersparks was glad to have someone to talk to that wasn't eager to rip off his pelt.

"Hey there, lass! Yes, my name is Tigersparks." The thickly furred tabby confirmed with an upward tilt of his maw. His own words were friendly and warm. "A pleasure to meet ya. I suppose I'm settling in as well as I can, fer now. It'll take some getting used to, that's fer sure." His Scottish accent rolled from his barbed tongue in smooth response.

code by xredxpepperx -- art by Entin

• — The smile that was on her maw remained as the tom began to reply back to her, she remembered her first moon of settling into BloodClan... It had admittedly been rather difficult, she hailed from SkyClan a neutral group who almost never crossed with any type of drama. BloodClan seemed to be stuck in this never ending pit of problem after problem, and admittedly not all of it was entirely their fault. The only reason she got by her first month though was because of Fernonia, her mate always made the most difficult points in life easier for the oriental... She couldn't imagine joining BloodClan alone with no one to have your back. She wondered if it frightened the tom at all?

"I was new to BloodClan a few good moons back, I came from SkyClan which is pretty much the opposite of what this clan is y'know. The first moon was the hardest for me but... after being here for so long everyone here is kinda like family in a sense." To her at least. Whether the rest of BloodClan felt the same she wasn't sure, but she'd lay down her life for any of the cats here, and... she didn't think she could name one BloodClan cat she didn't like. Maybe disagree with, but she liked all of them in the end. "I'm sure you're probably a bit overwhelmed... We have a rather different environment compared to ShadowClan and obviously we have a bigger target on our backs. But if you ever need any help just let me know and I'd be more then happy to lend a hand." She purrs gently.

"Anyways, if this isn't a sensitive topic for you... what was it like in ShadowClan if I may ask? I haven't met too many ShadowClan cats, or former ones, probably cause I tend to not go to gatherings..."

"speech"

UNDER A TRILLION STARS

• Settling in as well as he could. He wondered what it was like to continuously run from a past life only to be put right back where he didn't want to be. A part of him thought about the days in which he had laid underneath the stars and thought about leaving Bloodclan. But those days had been before he had become deputy, before he had gained enough courage and power to say and be who he wanted to be. His eyes cut to Wheatbell, the former Skyclanner talking to the other and he allowed a frown to color his maw in thought. He was curious though of how Tigersparks would adjust to being in Bloodclan and would he earn the trust that he wanted in the end. It wasn't really up to him and he stalked forward, tilting his head a bit as he looked at the large warrior, a creature he had once met in battle and lived to tell the tale. "I hope you do settle in well enough. Even if you are an inferior for the time being." He had respect for the other even if he had taken a life from his mate. Something that made him bitter and angry just thinking about but that was when war was upon them and a battle had been thrust upon them all thanks to the mistakes of those who couldn't listen to their leader. "Just keep your nose dry and you should do fine here. Someone tells you to do something, you do it. Though have smarts about some orders."

9p10cik.png

JUST CALL ME YOUR VILLAIN

—— wildseas. | 25 moons | tags | artwork by stiner + avatar by pax✦

• TIGERSPARKS

( tags and biography )

SkyClan. Tigersparks had only ever interacted with that group from the border that the river made up between RiverClan and SkyClan. He had seen border patrols, and hunting patrols, and had even talked to one lone apprentice there once, though he couldn't remember her name. Other than that, Tigersparks had to admit that he knew next to nothing about SkyClan, except that they followed the warrior code, like the rest of the forest cats. He also knew that they had a habit of keeping to themselves, somehow avoiding most of the drama that the rest of the forest got involved in.

"Thanks." The former ShadowClanner responded to Wheatbell's offer with a small smile of his own. It felt good to feel accepted. He had thought he'd be hated, but everyone, so far, was treating him just fine. The inquiry about his former life wasn't a surprising one, but before he could answer, Wildseas arrived upon the scene. The words of the deputy filtered into torn ears and Tigersparks offered a polite nod in response. He wasn't sure what to say, asides from showing his respect, so he turned his gaze back toward Wheatbell. "ShadowClan was alright, but I wasn't particularly liked there. Sorrelstar didn't even consider me a warrior." The thickly furred tabby responded with a sigh. "What about SkyClan? What were they like?" He questioned curiously.

code by xredxpepperx -- art by Entin

• Tigersparks' presence in BloodClan completely infuriated the lilac tabby. He despised the other male more than anything in this world. He had vowed that he would kill Tigersparks. And now Ruth and Wildseas had allowed him into their home. He trusted the leader and deputy, but he did think they were making a mistake. The dark tomcat could not be trusted. The massive guard lumbered over to stand beside Wheatbell. He made a mental note to warn the naive girl about their newest member. He didn't want her being manipulated or corrupted by this arrogant, low-life, glorified roadkill. His frosty green eyes bore into the former ShadowClanner, his half tail lashing. "What are the limits of what we can make him do?" The question was aimed at Wildseas, but Bune's gaze never left Tigersparks.

"WHEN DID I BECOME SO COLD" & TAGS

I NO LONGER FEEL THINGS I KNOW I SHOULD

Bune / Male / BloodClan / Leader / 24 moons / penned by Monahan

• 「 love to hate me — spit me out like hot wasabi 」

Bianca vaguely remember Tigersparks from before, and she didn't really understand the decision to welcome him among their ranks - inferior or not. Regardless, it wasn't her place to give intense feedback on if she agreed with decision made by the leader. With a short sigh, she stood beside Bune and watched the conversation unfolding. The larger guard's question was an interesting one, and she wondered idly how Wildseas would respond, or if he even could. Maybe it was up to Ruth, but it would be intriguing regardless.

speaking thoughts

bloodclan ♔ guard ♔ 24 moons ♔ she-cat ♔ maria x leonardo

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• — Emerald green eyes would shift as Wildseas approached and she'd give him a silent smile in greeting. Wait- an inferior? They still had those? Why had Tigersparks been made an inferior instead of a tyro till he gets his blood oath? Though unlike probably most BloodClan members Wheatbell wasn't aware of... who technically Tigersparks was, hell she didn't even know about him stealing a life from Ruth so she couldn't help but be rather confused. Was it because he came from ShadowClan? The most trouble she had gotten when joining BloodClan was that if she broke Fernonia's heart she'd get her legs broken or something of the sort... Huh. Anyways she shrugs it off.

She turns a glance then towards Bune, a small frown tugged at her lips. Why? Bune didn't plan on giving Tigersparks trouble right? With a small cough she decides to place her attention on Tigersparks again with a small nod. "Really? That must've... been not very nice." Wheatbell comments silently, shuffling her paws. She wonders why but she doesn't want to pressure the tom into spilling everything out about his old life when he had just left it behind. "SkyClan?" She thinks for a moment. "Well, SkyClan is a neutral clan so everything was rather peaceful. We didn't have much for enemies and very few allies. Nothing much goes on there though honestly so it can get kinda boring." She comments with a small shrug, it probably wouldn't stay that way forever but... that had been the SkyClan Wheatbell was in. "Everyone was nice there though! Most of my family is there." She continues with a purr.

"speech"

UNDER A TRILLION STARS