plot with him bls

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • I'm bad at actually making serious plotting threads, adomania says after years of writing bad serious plotting threads. so yes, this here is ramune the soda boy who likes soda a lot. he used to live here in blizzardclan but then I lost muse for him but then I remembered him again because glass animals are a bop and all of their songs are his theme songs.

he's open to like,, everything but generally he's a real happy, nice guy who has a bad case of adhd and can almost never get shit done as a result of it and spends way too much time in his head coming up with adventures that he forgets about in five seconds anyways. he's nice and totally needs friends and a partner because im still a slut for romance

so

yeh

yeehaw

「 the world is spinning too fast 」

I'm buying lead nike shoes — tags

• ANOTHER DRAGON HELL YEAH

I’m all up for an interaction between these two

BaiChen is absolutely his opposite- a stoic borderline arrogant book noodle who act like he hates everyone but really he’s just constantly scared l o l

I’m curious to see how they interact >:)))

• !! oh hell yeah

ramune would just,,, be like ":^) kek" and not give two shits about BaiChen's front because he's a Good Boy who would still want to be friends tbfh

• this poor kid will hear his name and have a huge weeaboo attack and immediately start asking him about anime stuff bc he's.... like that

my poor boy

i wouldn't know what else to do but im lov ur character so i'm gonna give you his tags and uh.... yee

A LITTLE UNCONFIDENT // TAGS

you see, i'm thirteen now

and if i die for the thousandth time

i am unafraid, for i outnumber hell

-roleplayed by telperion-

• adojwia Naro no that's Not How You Do Things

but yee honestly we can go off of that and see where it ends up if you want ;^))

• oof

sure!

uhh should we have a thread?

you see, i'm thirteen now

and if i die for the thousandth time

i am unafraid, for i outnumber hell

-roleplayed by telperion-