Dance in the darkness ;; Adults Party

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • gonna get a little unruly

Now, it was time for the woman to host a party again. She loved this part of her job. Thus, she set to work on this. Tables lined with silk cloth held food. A bar, open to all adults, serving drinks of all types. A booth in the back for those that wanted drugs of any kind. She even had some of the clans hosts walking about, for company. It was what she felt needed to be done.

The dim lights set a relaxed mood. Dancy music playing in the background and a dance floor with different lights. She had a lounge area as well. It took her a good bit of time to do. she was thrilled with it, though. It was perfect for the clan to use.

Come unwind at the Adults Only party. We will have some fun and get a bit wild with our allies! She called with a rather excited tone to her voice. Tail wagging as she waited for others to arrive.

Speaking

get it fired up in a hurry

TRANSCENDENTAL RELEASE

galaxy goddess. | played by velvyn.

• This is something I can get behind, thought the clouded leopard as she arrived on the scene, suddenly very glad she'd chosen to join the Cartel over the rest of Delos' various groups. And now would be a good time to get a feel for the job she'd signed up for, to really get a better understanding of her division. Hosting. It was a new concept for her, but certainly sounded like a fun time. So far the crowd was exceedingly small, though, with not many people to approach, so she gravitated toward Venus. "You've outdone yourself, Venus," said the thug with a smile. "Looks real nice." She popped open a bottle of beer as she spoke, and then took a swig.

when i say now, you'd better hold on tight

rosegarden praelium | cartel host | 36 months | clouded leopard | breakdance x standstill

• Poison, as the head of the Cartellian division that managed all the drugs and other fun things, had spent quite a bit of time away from his home in ColouredClan to set up for this party. His first objective was to make sure that none of the children in the kids' party got their grubby little paws on his goods (for their sake as well as his own), and then his second was to put out some of his best goods to be casually used up as the party progressed. Not the expensive stuff, no no, not for free, but the fun shit that would spice things up and also not kill anyone or cost him any extra carets that he didn't have. "Yeah, everything cleaned up pretty nice," he agreed with Rosegarden as he padded over from his booth. He had yet yo get himself a drink, but it was only a matter of time, really. "Venus has outdone herself yet again."

"speaking"

\ NO SLEEP NO CHILL NO CARE NO GUILT \ TAGS

• ❝ SHE'S LIKE A LOST FLOWER !

venus diabolus

tagsrefmain

As Rosegarden came closer, she looked up at the woman and smiled. It was nice to see some welcomed faces here. Was it likely that Sunsight would come to this? She really hoped it to be the case. "Thank you. I try to do what I can." The Snakehead would dip her head in turn to the other. It was true. She did try to do her best, really. The Cartel was one weaker from the sickness of Cain. So, she was stepping up her game for his sake.

Then came Party and she grinned. Without his goods, she knew it would have not been possible. "Thanks, Party. Oh, and I hope you sell some wares today. Should be the perfect timing, no?" The girl was big on parties, so she was not surprised this pulled together. Now, she just had to see what allies would come.

"speaking"

TRANSCENDENTAL RELEASE

galaxy goddess. | played by velvyn.

• She’d once label a party of this caliber exactly up her ally, drinks abundant and plenty of pretty faces gallanting around the area. But parties like this changed for her just a little when she knew sliding in some sweet words to someone was a bad call, she was a taken woman and not someone who should even be hanging around with a drink in her paw. She was a leader and she wasn’t meant to get fuck-all drunk tonight as much as she wanted to. The Dawningcrown would take a swig of her glass delighting in the bitter substance that courses down her throat. Her tongue would swipe out to lick her muzzle.

She’d make a move towards the group already gathered giving them a respectful nod of her head. ”Pleasant night right?” she was sure it’d end pleasant for a good lot of them, between the “hosts” and the drugs which she too didn’t decide to take. ”Thanks for the invitation once again. i’m sure some of the Solarians will get a kick out of the festivities” she’d woof with an eager nod.

”speech”tags

CURVE YOUR LITTLE SPINE AND TELL ME THAT YOU’RE MINE

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME AND WHAT YOU FLAUNT

BHR/SHADOW VEIL/SOLARIS/RUINS LARGE MUTATED GERMAN SHEPHERD W/RED EYES MERCENARY

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions