Maim my character?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • So, I'm starting up a big plot. And I need Nymeria to be injured to let that happen, it's a bit early but I don't want to wait as long as I originally wanted to. XD She's thunderland's leader if anyone didn't know. The main "injury" I want is her going half blind, but no severe eye puncturing/tearing her eye out. Maybe they stun her with some source of light or something else? There's way more I want to happen, but I'll pm you the rest. ;-* (*wink wink* I see ya thunderlanders)

MAYBE I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING I CAN'T HAVE—

dog trainer & photographer & lifeguard + Roleplayer of NYMERIA- and more + Discord; #7637

• I could offer my boy Iceshattered how lives in the exiles, he is also a scientist and likes to test his products out on other people so maybe he can give her a dangerous drug that ends up taking half of her sight away? Or he can be curious over her pain endurance so pour something toxic in her eye that makes her lose sight in it.

Also Ladon will be so heartbroken over Nymeria getting hurt.

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

advanced roleplayer ✘ proud dog owner✘ pm for plots ✘active characters|art dump

inactive until sunday(26/5)

• That's actually interesting! I think I'd prefer that! Though will he do actual injuries? If not Nym could try to fight him back and it will trigger him to? I need her roughed up quite bad. ^^"

I know </3, I didn't really want to hurt her but it's a big part to trigger it all. I was thinking of giving her the power to shapeshift into one other body some time after.

dog trainer & photographer & lifeguard + Roleplayer of NYMERIA- and more + Discord; #7637

• Yes of course! Ice is a sadistic bastard so he can do any physicial injures on her, anything you want him to do honestly, and her fighting back will indeed make him hurt her further to 'discipline' her. He also have memory manipulation if you want him to use that power on her somewhat, like bringing back bad memories or something. he also have ice element.

I think we should discuess beforehand what exactly Ice are allowed to do since it will be easier for me to know how to roleplay that thread out if i have a plan behind it c:

well, Lay will do whatever he can to bring her back without hurting anyone, lol, it might actually be his first time attending a rescue raid if they would get so far, because Lay have never attended a raid before for any reason.

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

• Basically just no dismembering, I'm fine with any other injuries and the severity, just no killing of course! She can be close to that point, but the wounds she'll be able to heal from overtime except for the blind eye.

Hm, maybe Nymeria catches him trespassing and she tries to tell him off? Or she warns him if he's at the border? She's not fond of the exiles so she'll look a bit hostile, especially if he's trespassing. Idk what his intentions would be but if it wasn't capturing at first, maybe he doesn't listen to her and she tries to inflict minor injuries to try and get him going- maybe that irks him? Or it has to do with her position and he wants to test how strong their leader is? Ahah, I'm not the best at starting plots, my apologies.

Ah! He's so precious! That would be amazing, Nym would be shocked because she wouldn't expect him, haha! It would definitely strengthen a better attachment to him. It would be cute if they had tea after or something. :D

• Ladon have actually gone over to visit the exiles to let Breakout know he is alive, and Iceshattered will also be there. I don't know if you know this but Ice is actually Ladon's father but they don't remember the other but Ladon's visit will spark something inside of Ice, and so that can be the reason on why he decides to wander over to thunderlands to get a closer look on Ladon but ends up founding Nymeria instead, or even better! Nymeria founds Ice 'spying' on Ladon and tells him to leave but Ice how dosen't like to be told what to do and is getting drawn over to Ladon dosen't want to leave and then things gets out of hand after that.

I also totally realised now you didn't mentioned if you wanted Nymeria to get captured or just attacked on the border, whichever one if fine for me of course.

and daw, Lay and Nym having some tea after all of this is over sounds so cute, Lay is really trying his best to friend Nymeria because he actually likes her and looks up to her <33

when do you want all of this to happen?

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

• eyes_1f440.png

feliks about to traumatise a whole new generation of exilers

YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF WITH THE SHARKS

FELIKS / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / VAIN / BISEXUAL / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• oH, that's awesome! Yeah! I think she will catch him spying, she'd be more angry than him trespassing. ;D

oof, I was actually aiming towards an attack on the borders at first. Though I assumed capturing seemed to be a more suitable approach since I guessed he'd probably have the toxins at home? I will go with capturing, though I'd like it to be a simple day or two Icly. :)

Nym is trying so hard to befriend him XD but this would probably be the icing on the cake

heheheh I can't wait to see that tbh

• alright got it! and yeah, Ice wouldn't carry his work with him so to say especially when he originally is there to be a creepy stalker towards his child xD

when do you want this to happen? oh! and i can make the thread for them, both when they meet and after him taking her to the exiles.

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

• XD I tried to make a realistic approach so I figured, unless he was preping a attack. Nym would easily suspect if he had it on him as well and call backup.

I say maybe Sunday if you're good with that? I won't be free on Saturday because I got to go through more lifeguard training (also reuniting with my class two months ago) even after getting hired. You can do it now and I might have time to post today, just I'll be gone tomorrow. <3 Thanks for aiding the plot!

• On sunday i'll work the whole day so i'm not sure i will have any energi to roleplay when i get back home, i can make it today or tomorrow and you can reply to it on sunday or when you have time for it and i will reply to it on monday again if that's okay with you?

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

• Yea, that's perfectly fine! I don't want to rush it so whenever you're comfortable.