Two paths to one end [Open; WT]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • nyJfNDx.gif The feline padded towards the center of camp, the sun was long gone. With the stars shining above her, the elder sat down. Looking to the stars as she waited for her clan mates to gather around. Since she asked a few of them to spread the word for a stargazing night. It was simple but pretty easy to put together. "" .

darkclan elder 19 moons girl dreampaw x ruestar tags

darkclan elder 19 moons girl dreampaw x ruestar

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

SrOvxkC.gif

• Stargazing might’ve seemed dumb to Eagleblossom at one point, but as of recently, she had begun to grow a very deep appreciation for nature. Living in the Clan appeared to amplify the beauty of everything, and she relished any chance she got to just admire the trees or the flower fields. When Antbite said about stargazing, she made sure to be in camp for it. She really needed some relaxation.

The silver-grey female padded over to where the elder was seated and laid down next to her, turning her head to the glittering stars above them. A small smile crossed her maw as she did so, placing her chin on her paws. She normally would start a conversation, but didn’t want to disturb the peaceful moment. So for the moment, Eagleblossom said nothing, just simply watched the warriors of StarClan twinkling down at them almost cheerfully.

"speech."

i wanna end me —— tags.

THE WORDS, YOU SEE, ARE WRITTEN IN MY BLOOD

EAGLEBLOSSOM — 24 MOONS — DARKCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• »»» Briarpaw could never understand why Antbite had retired to the elder's den. Well, she knew why, she supposed. She had been a medicine cat, and her leg was all mangled, but being as young as she was, the apprentice couldn't help but think that perhaps the grumpy, young elder got bored sometimes. Maybe that's why she spent her time looking at the stars. And was that Eagleblossom? Briarpaw cracked a small upon seeing her mentor brave approaching Antbite. The she-cat was renouned from her bad attitude. The dark-furred feline had invoked it a number of times and tried her best to avoid doing so, though she usually could never help herself. Taking confidence in Eagleblossom's presence, she padded over, interested to find out why they found the stars so fascinating.

Settling next to her aunt, the apprentice tucked her paws against her chest and stared up at Silverpelt. The sky was littered with an array of glistening stars, and the bold face of the moon shone brighter than all of them. Though she didn't spend much of her time stargazing, when she did, she always picked out the two brightest stars. They were always Pitchstar and Eve in her eyes, looking down upon her and her brothers. "Do you really think the stars are our warrior ancestors?" she asked her mentor and the former medicine cat quietly, trying not to disturb the moment; she was genuinely curious.

SHE'S A REBEL, VIGILANTE, ON THE ROAD TO DESTRUCTION

[ tags darkclan apprentice female pitchstar x eve 7 moons played by vespertine ]

• ・゚ ✦ ° why do love and hate sound just the same to me - Oakridge sat on the open side of Briarpaw, golden eyes flicking up to the heavens to study the stars for a quiet few moments before looking back down at the apprentice's question. He wondered who it was directed to, or if it was truly directed at anyone at all. Oakridge himself didn't know for sure, having never encountered the starry creatures known as their ancestors, but a part of him opened they were. Sometimes he felt like he could feel his parents' presence around him, and he always relished in the feeling of them watching over him - hopefully proud. He always found two stars, closer to the horizon than others, and wondered if those were them, close, watching, but too far to reach properly.

"I'd like to think so," Oakridge murmured softly, golden eyes fixed back up on the heavens. "It's comforting, in a way, to feel like we're being guided by those that came before us. To feel like we don't have to know everything, to figured everything out for ourselves, because they can help us through our leaders and our medicine cats." Oakridge didn't know if his opinion was right, or widely shared even, but it was how he got through his days.

speaking thoughts

darkclan ✦ warrior ✦ 13 moons ✦ tom ✦ dayspring x ridgelily

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• She vaguely heard her apprentice sit down next to her, and pricked her ears at her question. Eagleblossom’s head turned to look at her, before Oakridge answered. The feline couldn’t help but smile at the young tom. He had not been a warrior for very long, and yet he was already so mature.

"I agree with Oakridge," spoke Eagleblossom softly, in an effort not to disturb the stillness of the night. "If you’re drawn to a particular star, I think that’s because it is someone you care about, watching you from StarClan." In all honesty, it had taken her a bit to really believe in StarClan. But if they didn’t exist, then how would you explain leaders gaining nine lives, or dreams that medicine cats got? Besides, or was just relieving to know that warriors of the past were watching over you.

"speech."

i wanna end me —— tags.

THE WORDS, YOU SEE, ARE WRITTEN IN MY BLOOD

EAGLEBLOSSOM — 24 MOONS — DARKCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• She huffed, thinking what they were saying was mouse-brained. The molly for a long time didn’t believe in Starclan. But after becoming a medicine cat and seeing them herself. Well, seeing is believing as they say. Antbite disliked Starclan for taking her brother and for her leg. The molly had to move on from it though. She didn’t have much of a choice these days. Wishing she was still medicine cat so she didn’t feel so useless. Her eyes kept to the stars, letting the cats talk among themselves. "" .

darkclan elder 19 moons girl dreampaw x ruestar

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

SrOvxkC.gif