We Shall Meet Among The Cherry Blossoms, And Part Among The Acacias (PAFP)(Boy x Boy)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • To look the other in the eyes was akin to one's fear of the unknown for if he were to indulge in such curiosity, he feared what he would see or rather what it would lead him towards. He might hold an appearance befitting someone cold-mannered and strong but underneath, he merely was clueless and unsure with the aspects concerning the world for when had he ever gotten to experience social interactions? Left alone with his thoughts primarily he never held any interest towards any sort of relations and certainly never love-related for all of such possibilities had seemed out of reach and to pursue them would be ludicrous. His breathing spiked a bit at the soft, warm presence of the other male's hand upon his face and he could barely manage to keep his gaze, his mind begging him to avert before he witnessed something greater than what he has known.

That certainly seemed to be the case as the soft pressure on his lips and the other's close proximity, it was not difficult to piece what had just been partaken in and yet he felt no remorse or insecurity for how could he respond towards his first purely physical interaction? But his body reacted faster than his mind as he leaned downward and reciprocated the romantic gesture.

To anyone interested, the times when I'm on vary and there is no definite to whether or not I'll reply when I have time, for those are usually at night for me (though at the time of writing this, it is daytime), and so please understand that, also I tend to reply then sign off for I never really stay signed on for too long due to my own mind... so yeah, I'm weird but I hope you understand. Because even I've no control over my mood and my role-playing ability...

If you are interested in role-playing, PM me, and if you want to know some ideas I'm interested in, go here -

My Area for Plots

• He wasn't sure how the other male would respond to his kiss, and was surprised to find that he responded in such a manner. His lips were soft against his, something he was also surprised by. It made him want to do it more, to hold on and to never let go. Instead of keeping their lips locked he broke the kiss hesitantly and looked at Roiyaru for a moment. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and thoughts ran through his mind. He had kissed a demon, but not just kissed, he feels things for him. It was undoubtedly absurd for such a thing to take place in his own realm. But he felt so close to him, as if he were a human.

Honoko kept his hand upon Roiyaru's cheek and looked at him. He wasn't sure what to say next, he was too surprised by the others response.

"Sometimes I'm scared of my heart; the way it constantly hungers for whatever it is it wants. The way it starts and stops,"-Edgar Allan PoeImage result for images of anime wolves

• ((I'm sorry about the late response! I accidentally forgot about this since I was gonna reply way long ago but it slipped my mind.))

Roiyaru felt for the first time a sense of selfishness, a feeling he never had the reason to know, and he wanted this physical connection between and the other to last even if it was his first experience doing such an act. So when the kiss was cut short, he could only direct his gaze at the male with a hint of confusion in his eyes. Before ultimately, his mind got up to what just transpired and he could just feel his heart beating fast, the sound echoing in his ears as he felt ashamed of himself for doing such an act like he just unintentionally discarded the other's feelings with such selfish indulgence of a foreign sensation. It was wrong yet he felt the need for more physical contact between the two of them despite their difference in species, and he had to wonder if this was what 'love' was like for his Mother.

He wanted to speak but what was he to say? It felt like every time he tried to even emit a sound, his throat clenched and he was left to simply look into the other male's eyes. Though he did decide to lift and place his hand on top of the one that laid on his cheek, the warmth of such a connecting gesture and the general affectionate touch was enough for him to ease his thoughts and calm his feelings on the matter.

To anyone interested, the times when I'm on vary and there is no definite to whether or not I'll reply when I have time, for those are usually at night for me (though at the time of writing this, it is daytime), and so please understand that, also I tend to reply then sign off for I never really stay signed on for too long due to my own mind... so yeah, I'm weird but I hope you understand. Because even I've no control over my mood and my role-playing ability...

If you are interested in role-playing, PM me, and if you want to know some ideas I'm interested in, go here -

My Area for Plots

• Honoko couldn't help but keep his eyes on Roiyaru. He felt the warmth of his hand lay against his own and he began to calm down. He wasn't sure what to do next. He felt like apologizing for such a surprise action he took. But no words could come out. He noticed the other's speechless expression and knew his own gaze must have looked the same. Honoko did not regret what had just happened. But he let his gaze finally slip from the others, allowing his hand to slowly remove itself from Roiyaru's cheek and taking his hand gently in his. Honoko then murmured quietly, "I love you." His face flushed with embarrassment he looked down to the floor, avoiding his companion's gaze.

(its okay i havent been very active!)

"Sometimes I'm scared of my heart; the way it constantly hungers for whatever it is it wants. The way it starts and stops,"-Edgar Allan PoeImage result for images of anime wolves

• Roiyaru had yet to make any successful attempts at even uttering a word between the two of them, it had been long since he had a conversation but he at least should be able to retain his composure and respond when most needed. But he was just stricken speechless between how their normal interactions have gone farther than he ever would have anticipated in just a mere day from his first romantic interaction and these conflicting feelings within him now blooming, different from any other yet welcoming. The soft warmth from his cheek removed itself, making him feel a sense of coldness for a mere moment, before he felt their hands join together with such familiarity as if they were no differences between the two of them like they've known each other their entire lives.

'I love you'? How was he to respond to such familiar yet unfamiliar words, ones he had heard from his own Mother many of times yet never heard from another. To say his eyes widened in shock at such a proclamation would be an understatement, the shock was overwhelming him for the truth of what their relationship would entail dawned upon him like a lighting strike. They were of different worlds, species especially, like his Mother and Father where time was their enemy and the ultimately he would find himself at the mercy of guilt and despair at it's hands once again with such a connection. They held their own paths in one way, their worlds were different and the paths they will take should not intertwine as one should fall in love with their own kind rather than waste away like his own parents with such a fantasy-driven relationship.

The male would eventually age and die like all other humans and here he would still stand without a sliver of age on his form, eternity weighing upon his shoulders with the prospect of slowing watching the other wither like a flower with the coming of seasons. "... I can't return such words." For if I were to do so... Ultimately you would wither away without a sliver of your existence left here or your world, only my despair would be the last remnant of you and I don't wish for you to waste your chances at life due to my own selfishness.

My Area for Plots

The post was edited 1 time, last by N30NL4Z3R ().

• Honoko was taken back by the rejection. How silly he was to say such a thing. Perhaps it was just a misunderstanding; not love but a mere appreciation they had for each other? Had he been so desperate to force the other into such a mess? He felt selfish for saying such a thing. Humans don't live forever, demons do. He let his hand escape the others and kept his expression hidden from the other males gaze. It felt just like his last love and how it had fallen. How silly he was to expect anything within a day. It was all too sudden; his feelings along with Roiyaru''s were certainly unclear.

"I'm sorry,,"He murmurs. He then puts a smile on his face and looks the other male in the eyes. "I should go home. I'm sorry for the intrusion."He says trying to sound as if nothing had happened.

• Roiyaru knew his words were selfish, discarding the other's feelings like that but how would he live with himself otherwise? His Mother died from the coming of seasons as the same as all other Humans and he did not wish to experience such pain once again, he could not handle the loss of someone he held dear yet again. His eyes averted themselves away from the male towards anywhere else as the guilt and what could be considered a version of heartbreak settled deep within his heart, he's surprised how hard it was to hold in his feelings... He really wanted to cry. There was no need to look either way for he knew his words were taken deeply into the male's heart, he just didn't want to come face to face with his actions... A part of him wanted to change his words, to accept the other's love, yet that was even more cruel and selfish.

The other's proclamation of departure brought a sudden sting in his chest, adding salt to the wounds he brought upon himself, and he would be a liar if he didn't say that he wanted the male to stay... To not leave him but that was just pathetic greed speaking. So he merely gulped down the words he truly wanted to say and returned his gaze, looking at what was a clearly forced and faked smile for underneath he knew was a pain he inflicted upon him with selfishness and inability to accept such love without the fear of the difference between their kind, how little their time would inevitably be. "... I see. Be careful then." His words were nothing short of pathetic, the last ones before their separation.

My Area for Plots

• He let the last words he heard from Roiyaru echo within his mind. Without another glance at the demon, he walked out of the room. His feet felt heavy as he walked, Everything in him ached it seemed as he made his way down the steps and out of the house. He had not even bothered to listen if anyone was coming. He walked quietly along the hallway and rooms to the door he had emerged from. He knew he was different from Roiyaru. He knew it was selfish to feel the way he did. He wanted to redo it; feel the feelings again of happiness. Even for just the few moments they lasted.

Honoko stopped under the tree that had been planted years ago. Looking up at it and up at the house. He let his gaze rest onto the window one last time before leaving down the trail towards his realm. He wished he wasn't a regular mundane. He wished he could live forever. Maybe then the answer would have been different. Tears began to swell in his eyes and leave small streams down his flushed cheeks. Keeping his head low he continued his journey.

• His eyes never left the retreating form of the male as if he could change the untimely fact that this was their goodbye, no matter how cruel and cold he felt deep within the confines of his chest... there was simply no other way for how could he live with himself for ripping the chance of the other's possible future? His thoughts were certainly selfish as much as his actions and now he no longer saw the male and the place, the entire house in fact, seemed colder and more desolate than it ever had been more so than the solitude he had endured over the years since the exile of his father and the death of his mother. It was only for a few moments and yet here he was feeling regret and loneliness tear him from the inside out.

He was truly a young inconsiderate fool, one whom knew the consequences of interacting with humans, getting close to them, and the regret of what could have been if their realms were not different, if they were created the same and time would not be the ultimate downfall of their connection. A noise escaped him... a sob, one that he had long forgotten the sound of and now he certainly was feeling them wreck throughout his chest and the tears escaping him were of many and yet he gave in with no resistance as if that would ease the pain that his actions had brought upon both him and the one that he truly 'loved' for who could hear him now? The place held no other life but his own and he long had the chance to admit his true feelings yet he faltered... he couldn't even say that he loved him as well.

Fate certainly could be cruel when the act of love were involved and that held true at this very moment as the demon found himself secluding himself within the walls of what had long been considered his 'room', resting his body against one of the walls with his body twitching every now and again from the never-ending sobs that escaped him like he deserved to express such sadness when he was the fool in the end for ruining what could have been, ripping himself away from the very first person, human, to make him feel 'different' and needed with affection that far exceeded what he had been given prior and he would lying if he said he didn't wish to relive such small yet cherished moments between them even if their time in the end was ultimately short... he just wanted to be selfish for once in his life.

But he knew he was just making excuses for himself in the end about their differences as there was a saying that no matter what, love would prevail against all odds and obstacles yet here he was being an obstacle in itself. Would of there have been a difference if their roles have been switched? Or if there was no difference stopping them? Both of them human and happy... His eyes were getting heavy and his body was overall numb and limp with the coming of between tiredness and unconsciousness, the emotions finally barreling down upon him at all force. Was there even a chance of them being happy in any sort of timeline or difference? That was his last thought before sleep overtook him and yet the tears seemed to stay, staining his cheeks and remaining drops remained still upon his eyelashes.

My Area for Plots

• Though it was only a short trip. Honoko felt the few miles he had walked were hundreds. He would have to lie to anyone who may ask where he was. It was too painful to think about telling anyone his experience. His emotions had begun to drag him many directions. He felt silly for even trying with the other male. He knew the out come was coming How could a demon and a regular mundane live happily? Roiyaru's mother and father did so did they not? Or had they had the same fate in the end as their son and Honoko? Thoughts loomed in his mind, as he trodded down a old desolate road.

It had been a long time since Honoko had felt this way. He wasn't sure how to respond to his emotions. He wanted to cry and hide away from the world; yet he was a man and to do that in a place like this meant you were nothing. He felt angry with himself, he wished so dearly he could have changed things for the better. That he were there right now. But the over all feeling that kept him from breaking down was the numbness that went throughout his body. It was like a wall had been built around him and the only feeling was this gaping hole in his chest; like a puzzle missing the last piece.

He then decided it were best he went and stayed in a hotel room by himself; he couldn't face his relative at the moment. Honoko went to an inn, paid for a room and went without a sound. He then threw off his sword and crawled into the bed allowing himself at last to break down his walls; and weep himself to sleep.

• His escape of reality was short-lived as his eyes were greeted with the same setting, the same ache, and the time might have seemed to have not moved that was merely another bitter remainder on how different here and there were in their own way. Time was always slow within this realm and as such, there was simply no means to know how much time had passed in the other which he truly did not want to think of due to the prior events. The only positive of his momentary escape from this world was that his body had regained the energy which had dissipated with the flood of emotions he barely had time to know in his many years as well as the selfish fact that his emotions had leveled down a bit, the sobs had long died down and the tears had long dried with no evidence of either being there in the first place.

Truly he was selfish just like any other being and with that selfishness came regrets and consequences with one's choices and that was the underlying truth of what he had done prior and how he had broken two hearts and souls in one moment... his and the only one he likely would ever love in his untimely lifetime with no end and no release from the fact of the what-ifs' of such a time, for there could have been happiness even if it would eventually lead down to despair in end if he chosen to return 'those words'. His father truly was a heartless man when it came to his mother's death, for he didn't not weep or show any emotion towards such a tragic end for the person he 'had' loved and whom he should have 'grieved' for.

But was he selfish as well? To confine himself within the walls of his residence, burying himself and regret and sadness when he was the true culprit of inflicting this pain in the end. He had a choice and he threw it away due to the selfish fact that he did not want to experience another death of a loved one... another human in his life whom he cherished and watch them wither away eventually with time given no choice but to watch, to wait for the end.

He truly did love him after all.Was such an act of selfishness or selflessness? Taking his chance of living with his own, the chance of having a family of his own and find someone who truly would love him till they eventually both withered away, together till the end. None of such could be granted by him in the end and that was why he chose to be cruel like his father and forgo his feelings for once and regret such an act later on with the consequences soon to follow. Slowly he found himself standing up and off the flooring with ease as if he had not prior been merely a walking shell of man, a mere puppet cut from it's strings and merely situated lifeless upon the ground, and he took his first couple of steps out the room, careful of the intruding light from the outside.

Wasn't there a saying... if you love something, you should let them free and if they return, your meeting was truly meant to be... Was there any truth to such words? Could such happen when such an act could very well be the undoing of both parties?

My Area for Plots