hello!! ( looking for small, casual groups ! or a casual roleplayer partner ! )

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • hello! i'm an old roleplayer ( i went by shyeep ) ! though i'll probably be only active for the summer, i'd still like to join some fun casual roleplays! i'm reaaally open for group rps so long as they don't demand attention 24/7 ..!

my "activeness" fluctuates from time to time! at one point, i could be extremely active, leaving behind replies here and there and the next i'd be barely online x,,0! though of course, i'll update the mod or person in charge if i feel i won't be able to reply as quick.

hmm for pairings the only thing i'm against is bxb,, and i mainly roleplay as females,, thank youuu! i hope to have a rad time here :))

i'd really love to roleplay cats with family members so it doesn't feel made up or anything,, i like to start from the bottom to the top like from kithood to warriorhood! so please link some adoption threads if you can <3

• hey there! welcome back to feralfront!

by kithood to warriorhood, i assume you mean you want a traditional baby? i don’t really have any (open) traditional adoptions, but if you ever want to plot then hit me up <3

☽ ━ A BOND BEYOND THE LAST WAVE, UNTIL THE LAST GRAVE

SHE , HER | EXT + TRAD | CHARACTERS | 1/4 OF BASTARD ALLIANCE | ALWAYS HERE TO HELP! ━

• Frostsoul --

thanks ! i'm a pretty caasual fan! hmm i've got svtfoe, steven universe, rapunzel's tangled adventure, pokemon aaa, anything ghibli really, hmm really low-key but marvel tooo hmm

but ooh anime! i've got lots darling in the franxx, lull in her sea i extremely recommenddd, rising of the shield hero, seven deadly sins, hmm i can't think of anymore buttt i know there's moree, if u suggest somethinggg maybe i'll know it as well?? :))

oooh as for genres, i love romcoms! hehe i lovee mysteryy! anythinggg really cool or interesting like sci-fi or fantasyy hmm the only thing i'm really not excited about would be anything related to horror or gore gah,,

tempest ! --

thankkk yoouu! suree! i hope you don't mind some drama hihi

• Hmmmm. I don't really get into any of that stuff, besides Pokemon. The main animes I've seen are Fullmetal Alchemist (both regular and Brotherhood), Wolf's Rain, and Inuyasha!

I do not like romance or comedy a whole lot. I love fantasy though! I really like shapeshifter plots, personally! I'm also in love with Game of Thrones but since you don't like gore...lol. Supernatural (haven't seen the latest season), Game of Thrones, Eragon, Warrior Cats, The Grey Wolf series are a lot of the TV shows/books I've been into lately.

WORK SCHEDULE:

6/21: 7am-2pm.

6/22: 7am-2pm.

6/23: 7am-2pm.

6/24: 7am-2pm.

6/25: 7am-2pm.

6/28: 7am-2pm.

6/29: 7am-2pm.

• Frostsoul --

hmm the only thing i think we can fully roleplay with is either warriors or pokemon aha, since you're not into romance or comedy mm well i don't mind so long as it's interesting! i looove character growth hehe i'd be fun if the setting was fantasy!

• Shyeep? I believe I remember you unless I'm thinking of somebody else with the same username. o: Welcome back to the site. ^^

FD4-A41-FA-A037-4600-B32-A-D23804-EA72-FC.png

—————

”oh the thrill of control

like the rush of rock && roll”

Discord: Rebs #4829

credit to Stiner for the superb signature art

give me all your coffee // Manage Subscription Guide

• Frostsoul --

hmm wellll i was gonna dm but idk if there's such a feature here now that i realize it

maybeee ooh it'd be nice to roleplay siblings, maybe they have different paths upcoming for them ie. one of them wants to become a medicine cat and the other doesn't believe so much in starclan and all that? i dunno i guess i really like drama

hmm i'm not sure how to go about fantasy in a warriors setting that doesn't feel way too forced? oooh! i kinda wanna do a time travel thing?? like someone important was murdered and it causes chaos and all! maybe one cat could go back in time, but like waaay back than they initially thought (probably thought to stop the murder a few min before or something) to fix the problem that actually started in that time? uh do you get it gosh i'm horrible at explaining, then they meet this cat, right off the bat--they seem innocent, friendly, and out-going but that cat is actually the cause of the murder later on?

uhm let's seee or we can do that switching bodies thing? maybe a deputy gives birth? and since it's not allowed and all that she switches bodies with her kit as punishment?? errr let's say she has only one kit since the others didn't survive

oh gosh i hope this is oke... :,,,)))

Rebs --

hmm hopefully! never made that big of an impact, i advertised my dA a lot and made fancypost templates mm i never joined the big clans like thunderclan, riverclan, windclan, etc., i was always too big of a wuss i never rlly understood how to join either but that changes now! i mostly joined lots of fanclans hehe! anyway, thank you ! i'm happy to be back as well! :))

• ooo, i am a big marvel fan, and outside of agrelos and traditional i am SUPER casual since i generally dont have muse for big plots and such

and yeah, there's a dm feature! you gotta go to the person's profile and click that lil person-thingy icon, it'll give you a dropdown menu and then you click 'create conversation'

(see attachments for pics)

edit: also, if you don't mind me asking, if you're uncomfy with bxb, would you be opposed to roleplaying with me, since i'm genderfluid and mlm? D:

[ STORAGE ]

• telperion. --

aaah yess,, sometimes serious plots just drain all my muse zzz and sometimes i dont even have that much time to reply ack,, tsym i was struggling with the dm feature looking for it on their profiles :,,000 alsoo! noo i wouldn't mind at all! ack i'm sorry if it felt that way to you i think as long as that person's happy and it isn't directly hurting someone, there's absolutely 1000% nothing wrong with it, uhhu i don't know how to explain..
    but i don't mind at all! i'm v casual about that sort of stuff :))! you'll have to forgive me though since i don't know much about it. . i feel kinda bad now since iii don't even know what mlm is.. i'm sorry again if it felt that way, i'm a pretty open-minded person, or at least i'd like to think so hehe ! i'd love to roleplay with you !!! :)))

hmm i guess i should try bxb again, well the only thing holding me back is myself?? i guess it's mostly because i'm bad at playing the part of a boy?? does that make sense? since i have this prejudice that a guy should be manly or something butttt well, i know its bad to think that way, i always just have that thought like it's always at the back of my head ?? but well a guy can be anything they want to be, they can be shy or cute, and it's extremely attractive when they are tbh iiiidk,, literally all guys are attractive nnnooo a lot of people really i won't limit it to guys !! im rambling now huhu plus i don't think i made myself look good :,,((

hhh the point is i don't mind roleplaying with youu! i'm sorry to make you read all that.. huhu i'm being honest i swear

• you're very welcome!

yeah, i 100% understand the rambling, i sometimes can't shut up when i'm in awkward situations XD

and if it helps any, there are manly gay guys! so it's not,,, technically a prejudice??? some people might see it that way, and idk what it would actually be called, but what i'm kind of saying is, twinks aren't the only fish in the big rainbow sea, teehee

[ STORAGE ]

• telperion. --

aaa thank gosh, thanks for understanding :,,))
    soooo,, do you wanna roleplay?? i don't have a lot of characters atm, i'm not a huge marvel fan but i am super interested :))! the only plots i can think of for trad. roleplays are mm maybe meeting in the forest or something? ooor something like that i like to build relationships with my kitties! hehe
    though i don't have all that much since i don't wanna be too overloaded,,,

• i have 2 traditional characters and neither of them are very active....

i've got quietstorm in thunderclan, and i will soon be roleplaying ryekit in riverclan, hopefully! quietstorm is not single, though, if you're looking for romance plots :'/ and ryekit is just a baby, so

edit: i forgot until like just now but i also have felagund in bloodclan! he's my sweetie child

• telperion. --

oh nooo i dont mind at all, i'm letting my characters grow by meeting new people for now, i have cherrypaw in thunderclan (she's new hehe) hmm i've got a kit as well in thunderclan! hazekit a girl yet again xD hmm i'm still thinking about making one more ! all starting from young ages though, do you wsnt to roleplay with cherrypaw?

• oooh sure! with quietstorm, or maybe a chance meeting with felagund? i'm warning you ahead of time, they're both dweeby clueless manchildren XD

felagund wouldn't hurt cherrypaw, if you wanna have them meet, he's terrible at being a bloodclan cat :'3

i'll dm you felagund's bio/tags, i don't have anything yet for quietstorm but i'll get something together now, i need to anyway

• I'm completely fine doing any of those ideas. XD Send me a DM, as I've been busy lately and gotta get some stuff done before work. :D

WORK SCHEDULE:

6/21: 7am-2pm.

6/22: 7am-2pm.

6/23: 7am-2pm.

6/24: 7am-2pm.

6/25: 7am-2pm.

6/28: 7am-2pm.

6/29: 7am-2pm.