O How the Devil's Sea has Turned! (Pirate's Return)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • "Cuz you are a pirate"

"Pirates Life Fo Meee" — Annalysia

The clouded leopard's tail lashed in a cursed way as she swayed forward and back like she was on a ship. Nope, she was not, the small leopardess was drunk and reeked of rum. She had run of not long ago after hearing that her ship-her beloved ship had been spotted. Upon finding it-she noticed her crew had gotten a new captain-mutiny. Upset and in rage she had attacked her old crew and taken back the ship. Went on a probable two month journey only to realize she needed a crew-or a placed to come home. So here she was again at Shadow Veil's door once moor swaying like the fool she was having way too much to drink and looking like she had gone through Davy Jone's Locker once or twice over and came back worse than before. She was sleep deprived and look like she needed to get a lot of mental help. Letting a low huff as the scent of Shadow Veil's border overwhelmed her nose the Leopardess sat down at the border before plopping down and began to paw at a bottle she had safely hidden. She began to open the rum bottle with her teeth, slowly prying it open.

Shes beack)

"Capt. Annalysia at your service matie"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

Capt. Annalysia Sparrow/16 moons/Female/Shadow Veil

"Drunken fool"

Tags

• Mercy soon approached the border, wrinkling her nose as the strong scent of alcohol assaulted her senses. In spite of her girlfriend's habits, she'd never once had anything to drink; the taste simply didn't appeal to her, nor did the idea of being drunk. She always feared that she would lose control and do something she'd sorely regret — the molly had made enough mistakes while sober to want to make her situation any worse.

"This is Shadow Veil's territory," Mercy stated upon reaching the stranger, more out of protocol than anything else; by the way she was waiting patiently before the border, it would seem as though she knew exactly where she was. "Can I help you?"

A GHOST OF A GIRL I WANT TO BE MOST —— ・゚✧ 」

i'm the shell of a girl that i used to know well — information + storage

• Annalysia was a new face to the boy, despite the supposed return she posed. He was unaware of her previous home in the pines, and given she had yet to slur anything else, he remained ignorant. Abbi approached Mercy on her right side, tails low as he watched the leopard shift and plop, before fiddling with a bottle. The smell of the alcohol was somehow stronger than when Twilightzone had appeared on the border, though the boy attributed that to the fact that there was a container with the stuff right there. He remained silent, waiting for the pirate to speak for herself.

others can change and move on

so why can't you?

20h0x3q.png

sanguine ruins & shadow veil

warlord/physician & shadowkeeper

[sig art by seleste<3][icon art by fox <3]

• The scent of alcohol was always an unwelcoming one to Stratopaw, but she had heard of this one called Annalysia before, unlike the first two to greet her at the border, so the girl figured she should do her part to welcome the... pirate, back to her home in the Veil. The two of them had never really met personally, nor had they made any sort of bond or connection with one another, but Strat knew that Annalysia had been at least friendly with her mother, so sh figured that was enough for her to assume that the leopard was making a return, and not some sort of drunken confrontation. "Annalysia, glad to see you're alright," greeted the Nightwatcher, with little warmth in her voice but a polite enough smile on her face. "We were wondering where you had headed off to-- had a nice adventure, I hope?"

"speech"

I'M THE NARRATOR AND THIS IS JUST THE PROLOGUE —— tags.

ARE YOU READY TO SWEAR

( right here, right now, before the devil? )

STRATOCUMULUS AETERNUM SHADOW VEIL/VOLARY FLIGHTS SHADERUNNER/CONDOR PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• "Cuz you are a pirate"

"Pirates Life Fo Meee" — Annalysia

Took them long enough to get here, Annalysia looked up at them as she stop fiddling around with the bottle. "Aye I know where I am" she stated before turning around towards Strato and dipping her head to the young girl as a smile appeared on her face "Thank you for the kind words lassie. And...Lets just say I went off on an adventure-found me ship, got lonley and decided to come back to be with ye land lubbers" she explained to Strato before looking at Mercy and Abbi with a curious look in her stormy grey eyes "Ye new to Shadow Veil? Havent seen yer faces around when I was here" she told them as she grabbed the bottle of rum and finally opened it before taking a swig from it and tilting her head at them "Is Bast still the leader of Shadow Veil or someone else?" she asked curiously

"Capt. Annalysia at your service matie"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

Capt. Annalysia Sparrow/16 moons/Female/Shadow Veil

"Drunken fool"

Tags

• Strat hummed in acknowledgement (and hopefully Annalysia would interpret it as amusment) as the girl wove her story in that way that the Nigghtwatcher was vaguely familiar with. She had such an interesting way of speaking... There was no way she'd be able to forget that. Probably. "Well, I'm glad that it all went well and that you wound up back here in one piece," she said with a nod. "This is Mercy, our Spritcaller, and my brother Abbi, one of the Darkseekers. They must have arrived while you were away. And as for Bast-- she's still leader, bt goes by a different name now: Nightstar." It was weird, telling someone this, but she figured she'd get used to it. She still called her mother Lastbastion in her thoughts sometimes.

"speech"

YOU CALL ON ME TO SOLVE A CROOKED RHYME —— tags.

ARE YOU READY TO SWEAR

( right here, right now, before the devil? )

STRATOCUMULUS AETERNUM SHADOW VEIL/VOLARY FLIGHTS SHADERUNNER/CONDOR PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI