broken dreams // open, discussion

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • This wouldn't be an official meeting, but he had witnessed Morningstar hold a clan discussion before, so this would be okay, right? This was still fairly new to him, so ensuring the clan was behind him was vital. The dark tom padded to the base of the Tallrock, and sat down. "Windclan, gather around for a discussion." Since this wasn't a meeting, he would sit along the ground. Honestly he preferred it down here anyways. Lizardstar had never really enjoyed speaking to the clan from above.

After a few NPCs joined him, the tom would begin. "I know it hasn't been very long since Morningstar dropped our two alliances. One with Bloodclan, which I will not be reinstating, and one with Darkclan. His reasoning for Darkclan was because we did not interact much, which I understand. However, after the drama between Riverclan, Thunderclan, and Skyclan, I do not think it is smart of us to be sitting ducks with no allies. I would like to propose an alliance with Darkclan, however this time we will be doing more interclan activities. I would also like to propose an alliance with the Tribe. They seem to have similar ideals as us, even with small numbers, and I do not see a reason against having them as an alliance." Even though they are lead by apprentices.. By now his fur was burning with embarrassment. Public speaking had never been his strong suite, but he seemed to be hiding it fairly well. "I'd appreciate any opinions from you guys.."

[ TAGS ]

• ☁️ tags ☁️

Minkpaw would pad over to the scene, sitting down and wrapping her bushy tail around her paws as she assumed this would probably take a bit. Allies? Politics were always something she tried to not talk about, for the most part she had a neutral opinion on all the clans. Though she hadn't showed up to the gathering due to being rather anxious that night she had heard what had all went down, it'd be foolish to be left with no allies to turn to in case something happened... and honestly something was bond to happen. ShadowClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan and some of SkyClan were boycotting the gathering because of BloodClan's presence, it was over half of the clans that would no longer be attending under the full moon. She wondered what... "side" Lizardstar was on? She'd ask but for now it wasn't appropriate.

"I-I think getting some allies w-w-would be a good idea." Minkpaw decides to tell Lizardbounce with a small nod, "D-DarkClan would be a n-nice clan to be allies with, as long as theres a p-purpose to it. As w-w-well as the Tribe." She meowed, not really having anything more to say on it. Honestly, she couldn't see anyone within WindClan disagreeing with the leaders idea but perhaps she would be proven wrong.

☁️ code by xredxpepperx ☁️

~ MINKPAW

ALL THE STARS

WE STEAL FROM THE NIGHT SKY

WINDCLAN MCA [★] FEMALE [★] 9 MOONS [★] TAGS [★] PENNED BY myth

• Smokehaze was a little surprised that a discussion was called. Is something going on that we don't know of? Regardless, she made her way over to the group of cats that had gathered. She had no clue exactly what the drama was between ThunderClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan. She didn't really pay mind to those things, because it wasn't there problem. WindClan wasn't involved in whatever drama was going on. "...Things at camp are just... overwhelming right now." Swanfeather's words ran through her mind. Was this what he was talking about? "RiverClan will be sending a patrol to speak with Lizardstar at some point." Things were changing, just as she said would. Although now, she wasn't sure what direction things would go.

It made sense what LizardStar said. They have no allies, which meant anyone could easily try and raid the group. Right now... All they had was the belief that no clan would attack them. They could probably take on one clan, but two? That would be a blood bath. DarkClan and the Tribe sound good. They aren't in the drama, right? The problem that came with having an alliance with either of the clans with drama, was that Windclan too would be dragged into such drama. Maybe it's best I inform LizardStar that RiverClan might be coming, so we're prepared for what they might say.

"Sounds good. DarkClan what kind interclan activities?" JUST SAY IT! But... I don't want to draw any attention... What if something bad happens if I don't say it?! To them, she looked perfectly fine. The usual blank face, but internally her mind was a frenzy. Taking a deep breath she looked at LizardStar and opened her maw, "RiverClan is going to send a patrol to talk to you at some point."

MOMENTS PASS, SHATTERED GLASS, HANDS OF TIME, WHERE'S THAT CHIME?

SMOKEHAZE \ 14 MOONS \ WINDCLAN \ TAGS \ PENNED BY vincent

• 2m5144h.png

[ hawkpaw ] [ marbled tabby bengal mix with milky blue blind eyes ] [ eight moons ] [ male ] [ trad. windclan mca ] [ gen. 1 ]

Keeping silent but echoing Minkpaw's thoughts with a nod, from Hawkpaw's point of view more allies were certainly a good thing. Perhaps some cats' pelts bristled at the thought of at least attempting to get along with other Clans, but though he hadn't many moons behind him the tabby medicine cat apprentice saw the value in maintaining inter-Clan relations.

Though green-leaf was steadily approaching and it was unlikely the Clan would be struck with a bout of green-cough or the like and end up in need of a generous donation of an outside Clan's herbs, one never knew where turmoil would stem from next. RiverClan's currently undrinkable water was a prime example of that.

qobypc.png Link

33xvq60.png

• Still rather new to Clan life, the politics of it all were a bit lost on Stormfeather. The chocolate lynx point trotted over to sit beside Lizardstar, flicking him lightly with her tail to try and ease his nerves. She knew he felt uncomfortable being the center of attention. But he did a pretty good job, all things considered. It did make sense to have allies instead of just sort of being there. She was not surprised that her mate had no interest in sparking an alliance with BloodClan again, though part of her wished that he would do so. She tried to visit the city Clan somewhat often now that she knew her brother resided there. She and Bune were actually starting to grow quite close. At his mention of DarkClan, her ears pricked a bit again. That molly who seemed a little too eager around Lizardstar lived in DarkClan. Surely that had nothing to do with the leader's decision, did it?

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea," she mused. And she really did. If there ever came time for war, it was better for them to have allies to turn to rather than be sitting ducks with no one to help them.

"SOMETIMES I FEEL COLD" & TAGS

AND YOU KNOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE SIGHT

Mammon / Female / WindClan / 23 moons / penned by Monahan

• "It's an alliance, right? What could be the downside?" questioned Fangkit, still quite the baby to politics despite an underlying ambition to become leader beginning to grow within him. Plus, DarkClan had such a cool name, almost as cool as BloodClan's name; though, he was smart enough to know that alliances didn't rest solely on names. Lizardstar seemed... pretty adamant that the past allegiance they had held with BloodClan (something the young boy was only really finding out about now) was not going to be reinstated, which... well, he could see the reason for that. Grey eyes fastened quite adamantly upon the ground, Fangkit shuffled to a seat, tilting his head and pursing his lips. For once in his life, it seemed the happy-go-lucky boy was a bit... embarrassed, to speak his mind. Would people think he was dumb? He really did try!

BYGHqaH.png

☾*: WE'RE CREATED JUST TO DIE, MORTAL SIN'S THE REASON WHY

WINDCLAN / TAGS / PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• As his clanmates seemed to agree with his idea, he would nod a few times. Stormfeather’s presence calmed him, and he was grateful that she had joined the discussion. Smokehaze’s words caught him a little off guard, but he simply shrugged it off. What did Riverclan want? And how did she know? The tom made a mental note in the back of his head about her knowledge of the water clan, but he wouldn’t press too hard on the subject. Lizardstar could only assume there was a cat in the clan that she knew, but who would he be to say something about it? He had formally been with a Darkclanner.

Smokehaze, Stormfeather, you two will accompany me to Darkclan and the Tribe. We will leave at Sunhigh.

[ TAGS ]

• Smokehaze was just grateful LizardStar didn't question where she had gotten that source of information. Although she felt as though he was surprised. Granted, WindClan and RiverClans relationship wasn't exactly close. Sure, the clans were near each other... But, that didn't mean they were friends. The two clans just respected borders. Nothing less and nothing more. She would be lying to say she wasn't surprised that LizardStar announced she and Stormfeather would go with him to DarkClan and The Tribe. That's a little far...

However, she supposed she had to go. Besides, she get to experience life outside WindClan for a little while. Maybe make friends? She wasn't really sure, but she would able to see new sights. That was a bonus. "okay," came her answer. I just hope LizardStar and Stormfeather don't go lovey dovey on me.

MOMENTS PASS, SHATTERED GLASS, HANDS OF TIME, WHERE'S THAT CHIME?

SMOKEHAZE \ 14 MOONS \ WINDCLAN \ TAGS \ PENNED BY vincent