over the horizon (lion rp jump in)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Take me to the place where there's no gravity

To the outer space where you belong

Let me feel your soul in this clarity

You're not alone

OC:

---

IC: The lioness produces a low humidity in her throat, a noise of curiosity at the proposition of possibly joining this pride. Naya first decides to apologize before answering, "I didn't mean to impose on your territory. My young ones needed water." She says evenly, flicking her dark gaze to Dakarai as the white cub tumbles off her tail and instead decides to approach the larger adult male. Albino eyes look up in wonder, and Naya watches her one son with keen eyes as he pads a little bit away from them. He hears other cubs, and soon his three sisters are joining him. He's the obvious leader of the siblings even if he is smaller than his sisters, where he goes they follow. Naya frowns slightly, "Don't wander too far, Dakarai, stay in my sight." She calls before returning her attention to the apparent king of the pride, "Your offer is generous, and I'd gladly accept." She says perhaps a tad warily.

• giphy.gif

H Y D E R♕

KING -5 YEARS OLD -

LOVE INTEREST; TBD

Accepting his offer warily, the brute couldn’t help but feel intrigued. “No need to apologize, no harm done here”, he added as his ears pricked up at the sound of footsteps nearing. Turning his cranium with a growl, he saw his sister bound up to him and Naya. Here we go he thought with a roll of his eyes as she stood there with a tilt of her head. With a huff he dipped his cranium to tell her not to worry about it. “Let me show around, but first, this is my sister Ayana” he added annoyed at the fact she couldn’t keep her nose out of his business.

code by xredxpepperx

lioness-gif-10.gif

A Y A N A♕

FEMALE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST; OPEN

As she reached the watering hole, she slowly lowered her cranium to lap at the water while her orbs scanned the area around her. As her chocolate orbs searched, she couldn’t help but not notice her older brother, hyder, pad away with a female and even cubs. Licking the water droplets off her maw she quickly bounded up to him in curiosity and as her chocolate orbs caught his, she titled her head to the side as if questioning why she was here. As he watched her gaze, and dipped his cranium in reply she knew just to leave it be for right now. Flicking her tassel impatiently, she couldn’t help but tilt her cranium up as her brother introduced her. “Pleasure to meet you” she said with a sparkle of adventure in her eyes.

code by xredxpepperx

49a6c3d9f369f9bfbf3c8e2534382966.gif

L O K I♕

ROGUE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST;; OPEN

TEXT GOES HERE

code by xredxpepperx

in the dark, you lit me up

——— ⋆ made me feel as though I was enough

You're not alone

OC: Debating whether I wanna make an effort to play the other three female cubs or just leave them for adoption for other users haha

---

IC: Naya bows her head to the larger male, a grateful gesture for his offer is not only allowing her safety in numbers but providing a safe place for her cubs to grow and learn. Her dark orbs flick to the approaching lioness. Her ears perk with amusement and her eyes twinkle in a feline smile, "Fumnaya," She offers her name in return, her eyes kind but cautious, "Many have taken to calling me Naya." Her cranium turns towards the four balls of fluff wandering around the watering hole, "My daughters are called Sade, Subira, and Oni. The white one is my son, Dakarai." She slides her luminaries back to Ayana and the yet unnamed male.

• giphy.gif

H Y D E R♕

KING -5 YEARS OLD -

LOVE INTEREST; TBD

oc; if that’s too much for you don’t worry about it! They can still exist but not have to be played often, or another player can play them too

Watching his sister bound around he let out yet another growl. As she raced away after leaving her snide comment he let out a huff of annoyance. “I apologize for her actions, she has yet to grow up” he said with a roll of his eyes and a chuckle. “I believe I didn’t introduce myself, I am Hyder, let me lead you to the rest of us”. With a flick of his tassel he rose to his paws and carefully trotted away at a evenly brisk pace towards the others.

code by xredxpepperx

lioness-gif-10.gif

A Y A N A♕

FEMALE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST; OPEN

As the lioness introduced herself as Fumnaya or naya, Ayana couldn’t help but think how unique she thought it sounded, since she had never heard of such a name. With a mischievous glint in her eye she hopped around before calling “Have fun with the boring old chump” she said with a laugh as she dashed away towards the pride once more knowing her brother wouldn’t like follow her by doing so.

code by xredxpepperx

L O K I♕

ROGUE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST;; OPEN

TEXT GOES HERE

code by xredxpepperx

The post was edited 3 times, last by sunrise. ().

• (I can have one of my others characters interact with one of yours or when she gets to the pride you can interact with her then, if you like)

You're not alone

OC:

---

IC: Fumnaya purrs in laughter of the two siblings' interactions. Ayana reminds her of herself when she was younger, still an adolescent. She dips her head in a nod to the king and stands up with a brief stretch of her muscled limbs. The lioness gives a low growl call to her cubs, who immediately scramble to follow their mother. Naya hums happily and pads after Hyder, looking back every so often to check if the four little lions are still following her and checking to make sure they can keep up, "Are there other lionesses with cubs here?" She asks curiously. She won't be opposed to joining if there isn't any, but she'll definitely feel more comfortable if there is. Mother lionesses often band together to watch each other's cubs in a group (creches I think their called?), and though she's not inexperienced as a mother she'll definitely appreciate the help and help out others in turn. It's in her blood to stick close to other mothers.

• giphy.gif

H Y D E R♕

KING -5 YEARS OLD -

LOVE INTEREST; MAZA (FUTURE)

Oc; I have a couple of interesting ideas for a plot, if anyone’s interested, possibly with a character falling in love with loki and running off with him etc it’s a wip but I thought it would add some spice lol

“We do actually, her name is Sabra, and she has two cubs of her own”. He said with a pause before adding “And if you ever need extra help I don’t mind making Ayana take on the role as babysitter, sure she would love that” he replied with yet another chuckle. As he got closer to the others he let out a huff, “Not much too it but here we are, feel free to settle anywhere, if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask”. With a dip of his cranium the brute padded off to his rock and plopped down with a sigh.

code by xredxpepperx

lioness-gif-10.gif

A Y A N A♕

FEMALE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST; OPEN

TEXT GOES HERE

code by xredxpepperx

L O K I♕

ROGUE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST;; OPEN

TEXT GOES HERE

code by xredxpepperx

The post was edited 2 times, last by sunrise. ().

You're not alone

OC: *rubs hands together nefariously* Plotting, my favorite pasttime!

---

IC: Naya listens intently to the larger male, internally relaxing at the news that there is indeed another with cubs and she puffs a laugh at Hyder's comment on his sister. As they reach the rest of the pride, the lioness pauses and once more bows her head, "Again, thank you for allowing us to stay with your pride." She hums gratefully, watching as he strides off to rest on a rock. Figuring she should get acquainted with the pride members, she nudges her cubs along and cautiously approaches each lion to get familiar with their individual aromas. Once or twice, she spots the other female called Sabra with two of her young, and eventually settles down nearby but not overwhelmingly close to the other mother. Her four offspring prove to be less cautious and actively roam a fair distance from their mother to investigate the new surroundings, namely her albino son who doesn't seem afraid in the least to approach other lions.

• giphy.gif

H Y D E R♕

KING -5 YEARS OLD -

LOVE INTEREST; MAZA(FUTURE)

As the brute watched his pride back and forth from his rock, he couldn’t help but rest his gaze on his future queen, Maza. For she was still young, but with the proper training, which he knew he would have to start as soon as she was a little older, she would make out to be one of the best. While he was lost in his thoughts, he was completely unaware of the male venturing near not only him, but his family. With a yawn he laid his head back down and finally closed his droopy eyelids.

code by xredxpepperx

lioness-gif-10.gif

A Y A N A♕

FEMALE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST; OPEN

As the new lioness settled in, Ayana couldn’t help but gaze at the little cubs with gentle brown orbs. Letting out a huff she lowered her cranium to her paws, and let out a yawn.

code by xredxpepperx

L O K I♕

ROGUE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST;; OPEN

Feeling satisfied with the amount he ate, he licked the blood of his maw, for the feeling of hunger had finally faded away. His dangerous blue eyes darted towards the sight of movement out of the corner of his eye, a vulture. With a growl he heaved himself to his paws and shook his cranium and lashed his tassel impatiently as the vulture edged near him. With a snarl he lashed forward, and the bird scattered away. With a roll of his eyes, he began to pad away when he came to a stop and inhaled the aroma of the air. The faint trace of other lions was near, meaning he had ventured too close to either some other rogues or worse, a pride. With a glint of mischief in his eyes, he padded forward at a medium pace, pushing his luck, but he didn’t care.

code by xredxpepperx

The post was edited 1 time, last by sunrise. ().

• giphy.gif

H Y D E R♕

KING -5 YEARS OLD -

As the brute watched his pride back and forth from his rock, he couldn’t help but rest his gaze on his future queen, Maza. For she was still young, but with the proper training, which he knew he would have to start as soon as she was a little older, she would make out to be one of the best. While he was lost in his thoughts, he was completely unaware of the male venturing near not only him, but his family. With a yawn he laid his head back down and finally closed his droopy eyelids.

code by xredxpepperx

lioness-gif-10.gif

A Y A N A♕

FEMALE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST; OPEN

As the new lioness settled in, Ayana couldn’t help but gaze at the little cubs with gentle brown orbs. Letting out a huff she lowered her cranium to her paws, and let out a yawn.

code by xredxpepperx

L O K I♕

ROGUE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST;; FEECHI (FUTURE)

Creeping closer, slowly but surely, pushing his luck, his blue orbs spotted what he had assumed in the first place. A pride. With a lick of his chops, his white cranium was the only thing that peeked out behind the trees, that had provided him a place to stay hidden. He could make out the sight of their king, an older sturdy brute who was unaware of his presences, and a couple of lionesses near him. He studied each of them carefully, before letting his gaze rest on one of the female cubs in particular. Watching closely as she played with what seemed to be her sister, a pang of loneliness shot through him, quickly he snapped himself out of it with a low growl.

code by xredxpepperx

• Bored-Lion.jpg

———Eliyon———

Just Take it One Step at a Time

Subordinate Male ✶ 3yrs

Having been out patrolling the pride's borders for the better part of the day, Eliyon was now making his way back to the small array of lions that made up the pride he belonged to. No, he was not king of this pride, nor did he have any desire to be so. He was perfectly happy to let Hyder take control, and was content with his subordinate role in backing up the king when needed, and protecting the lionesses. That was just the right amount of responsibility in his eyes.

Lifting his head, the large male would part his jaws in a yawn, his sharp canines flashing briefly in the sun before they were once more concealed from view with a audible click as his maw shut. Idly he wondered if the lionesses had caught anything, as it was about time for a meal and a nap. His stomach rumbled as if in agreement with his thoughts, and Eliyon couldn't help but smile a bit as the small pride finally came into view.

Letting out a series of low grunts, the rather handsome brute announced his return and called a greeting all at once as he approached. He would pause however, as a few unfamiliar scents reached his nose. The bulk of them were female, but one was male, and that caused his eyes to narrow. Drawing himself to his full height, Eliyon would scan the surrounding area suspiciously and turned away to scout the perimeter of the pride's resting spot.

"Speech."

✶ ✶ ✶

mentions&ooc: ShatteredDimensions I can adopt a cub if you any are still open :3

If life were only moments——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— Then you'd never know you had one

• giphy.gif

H Y D E R♕

KING -5 YEARS OLD -

Just before he could sleep, the sound of a familiar call caused his brown orbs to blink open. Ears pricked his brown orbs searched before catching site of his subordinate, Eliyon. He was a trusty brute, who had just returned from one of his patrols, and Hyder couldn’t be any more grateful for meeting him. Just before he could call back to welcome him, the aroma of a rogue filled his nostrils and with a growl, he heaved himself to his paws. Shaking his mane, he let out a series of low growls announcing them of the unfamiliar presences.

code by xredxpepperx

lioness-gif-10.gif

A Y A N A♕

FEMALE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST;

As she drew her tongue over her pelt and paws, the young lioness was almost startled when she heard Eliyons roar. Pricking up her ears, she quickly got to her paws and bounded up to him, letting out a low growl in return to welcome him back. As she reached him, she gently nuzzled him in greeting, before taking a step back. The smell of rogue filled the air, and her brother, Hyder, had finally become aware, hence his announcement. With curious eyes, she turned her cranium to watch Hyder, whose muscles were tensed, as if ready to fight. Licking her maw, she turned her cranium back around to face, Eliyon with a tilt of her cranium and nervous brown orbs, wondering what they were going to do.

code by xredxpepperx

L O K I♕

ROGUE - - 2 YEARS OLD

Just before he could creep any closer, the sound of booming roads of the older brutes filled the air. They had caught his scent. With a growl, he carefully retreated his steps, before leaping out of the trees that had once hidden him. As he got to his paws, and started racing away at a steady pace, he couldn’t help but rub up against some trees to leave his scent on their turf. He would be back, and he would make sure of it. With a growl, he picked up his pace, blue orbs watching the trees fly past.

code by xredxpepperx

The post was edited 2 times, last by sunrise. ().

• Bored-Lion.jpg

———Eliyon———

Subordinate Male ✶ 3yrs

Gently bumping his head against Ayana's in response to her warm greeting, Eliyon would smile reassuringly at her before turning his attention back to the situation at paw. Looking over his shoulder, his sharp, amber eyes would catch the quick flash of movement in the distance before it disappeared, and the end of his tasseled tail would flick in slight irritation. The discovery of the intruder meant that he would have to go out on patrol again, which was the very last thing he wanted to do at this particular moment.

Uttering a long suffering sigh, Eliyon would rub his chin atop Ayana's head before moving off in the direction of the king, who was on high alert. "Hyder," he greeted as he approached, "The intruder appears to be retreating, do you want me to go after 'em?" he asked.

"Speech."

✶ ✶ ✶

mentions&ooc:Hyder, Ayana

• giphy.gif

H Y D E R♕

KING -5 YEARS OLD -

As his brown orbs searched in the direction of the potential intruder, his orbs managed to find nothing but the trees blowing in the wind. Watching as Eliyon padded up to him he dipped his cranium in greeting. “I believe that won’t be necessary”. The brute wasn’t one for so called violence, but preferred to rather use intelligence and logic when it came to certain situations. “We just need to make it known his presence is not welcomed” he added briskly his brown orbs still scanning the distance before landing on Eliyon. “Thank you for your help” he added with another dip of his cranium before beginning to pad away with a flick of his tassel, heading in the direction near the watering hole. His plan was to scent mark the area, to make the message clear that the juvenile wasn’t to come near this area nor his family again.

code by xredxpepperx

lioness-gif-10.gif

A Y A N A♕

FEMALE - - 2 YEARS OLD

LOVE INTEREST; Developing on Eliyon

As he rubbed his cranium against her own, she couldn’t help but let out a purr in return. As Eliyon padded off with a sigh towards her brother, she studied them both, trying to make out what they were saying. Watching her brother stalk off, she took a couple of steps closer to where Eliyon was. “Is everything okay?” She questioned, her brown orbs studying his facial expressions, waiting for him to share what had happened.

code by xredxpepperx

L O K I♕

ROGUE - - 2 YEARS OLD

Text here

code by xredxpepperx

• Bored-Lion.jpg

———Eliyon———

Subordinate Male ✶ 3yrs

More thin a little relieved that he would not be made to chase after the intruder, Eliyon would dip his head respectfully in response to Hyder. "As you wish," he rumbled, only lifting his head once the king had padded away. He was comfortable with the knowledge that Hyder would be taking care of the border reinforcement, allowing him to get some much needed food and rest after a long morning. Flicking his ears when a gentle voice fell upon them, Eliyon would face Ayana once more, his previous smile returning.

"Of course, everything is fine aside from the fact that I'm slowly wasting away to nothing," he jokingly complained, his smile gaining a crooked tilt. Obviously, from his smooth tawny coat and rippling, toned muscles, he was as far from wasting away as possible. "Tell me, what does a hardworking lion have to do to get a decent meal around here?" he asked, his head tilting in time with his question, while his amber eyes sparked with humor.

"Speech."

✶ ✶ ✶

mentions&ooc:Hyder, Ayana