MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • PARENTS:

SLOTS:

APPEARANCE:

PLOTS:

RULES:

OTHERS:

A LION DOESN'T LOSE SLEEP
    OVER THE OPINIONS OF SHEEP

info

all opinions ic

The post was edited 1 time, last by DAMION LANNISTER ().

• parents: cyrus xx npc OR adopted by cyrus
    slots: 4 for cyrus xx npc, unlimited for adopted
    appearance: ffa domestic feline. cyrus is a medium height, longhaired cream feline with stormy grey eyes and brown paws + ears if you want to base off that!
    plots: cyrus is generally a good father, but is currently going through an arc of becoming like his father before he will eventually vow to never be like him. may snap at his children/give bad advice/etc for a while.
    rules: must carry the cipher-disharmony surnames + stay in the exiles for at least 1 month irl
    others: this litter comes with a free headshot!! pls dm me a ref/description of your kiddo for a headshot c:

SPEECHTAGSEXILES

BENEATH THE SHEETS OF PAPER ———— ・゚✧ 」

exiles + commander + penned by astro.tags

• PARENTS: Broken xx NPC/ Adopted by broken

SLOTS: 4 for NPC, around 5-6 for adopted

APPEARANCE: Silver and blue tinted sabertooth tiger with yellow eyes, kids can either be, shades of white, silver and black, or they can take on Brokens appearance.

PLOTS: Broken has been absent through all of her childrens lives, so she wants to try to start over, and when she accidentally gets knocked up from a one night stand, she see's this as her chance// she has always had a soft spot for kids so she'd be happy to take a few in.

RULES: - Must carry disharmony surname

- live in Exiles for a month irl

-no depressing names for her biological litter

OTHERS:

Cigarette

Daydreams--

Sabertooth Tiger + Hellraiser of The Exiles +Tags

• PARENTS: Writingsins x Hope (technically through adoption)

SLOTS: 1

APPEARANCE: The sibling will most likely be of dark colors and a lupurca

PLOTS: because radio took this body through possessions he will have inadvertently adopted the sibling. this sibling will know of barghest and only know him as such, not knowing that radio took the body of their brother who was dying and struggling to survive and is using it as a way to have a new life and a new way of doing things (this may be revealed later on and they can either accept it or reject it entirely)

RULES: please be active in the exiles with this sibling and unless they absolutely have to i'd like for them to remain in the exiles, inactivity will result in being rehomed

OTHERS: n/a

WHEN I'M AROUND SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK ———————— ☽*˚⊹

DON'T FOLLOW ME, YOU'LL END UP IN MY ARMS

advanced roleplay account.

• PARENTS: Feliks xx NPC (Cody's half-siblings)

SLOTS: 3

APPEARANCE: Wolves, with no limit on color schemes or mutations. For reference of their family's colours, Feliks is a light brown wolf, and Cody is a cream coloured wolf.

PLOTS: Feliks is an egocentric being who loathes the Exiles, so when he found out a hook up was apart of the group he hated he decided to have nothing to do with the kids. With their mother passing away a few months after their birth and Cody aware of their heritage, he's sort of decided to take them under his wing and try to look out for them. He's young and hotheaded and totally unprepared to be an older brother figure, so their personalities can go wild.

RULES:

- They'll most likely be named human-like names but this isn't a mandatory requirement.

- It'd be great if they could start out at around 4 months, but any age under 6 months as a starting age is fine.

- Try to stay active in the Exiles for three weeks real time. Afterwards they're allowed to move.

- Dual alliances with any clan that allows them is totally cool.

OTHER: n/a

YOU TOOK MY DREAMS BUT NOT MY NAME

CODY WILSON / WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / COMMANDER / PENNED BY Vexxyus

• I might just take a kid from one of the litters cause im a slut for charries lmao

Cigarette

Daydreams--

Sabertooth Tiger + Hellraiser of The Exiles +Tags