NICE TO MEET YOU ¤¤ the thunderlands ambassador

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • It was about time for him to come down here and introduce himself as well letting Valhalla know he was going to be thier new ambassador from now on. He had never been one before so this was going to be his first time so of course he felt a bit nervouse. It had been a rather long journey as well to get himself down here. Ladon could only remember himself having been here once before and that encounter hadn't been special welcoming. He had been treated rather harshly actually but he was sure they had have thier reasons back then...Ladon was not one how hold grudges on others or blamed them for thier behavior when he not even knew the whole story behind it. So today he come here with a open mind, to leave the only experience he had of this place behind so he could create new ones. By the border he stopt, waiting for someone as arrive as he sat there, tail around his paws and with a timid smile tugging at his lips. Oh, he was quite nervouse actually.

DON'T GIVE UP I'VE COME THIS FAR

KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT IN MY HEART

( ladon turkish van physician the thunderlands tags )

• Jeez, had all of their allies conspired to send ambassadors all at once? Zeppelin could hardly find a reason for anyone to take much interest in the marsh-dwelling clan anymore-- they had such little activity that he figured plenty of Agrelos assumed them to be dead. But there he was, still kicking and trailing along the border when he caught the scent of the Thunderlands. Interest piqued, the male trotted along after the scent before reaching the unfamiliar face of the source. "Afternoon," he greeted with a flick of his tail, "what is it that I can do for you?"

"speaking"

\ I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU NOW \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — ARCHBISHOP — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI