PLASTIC PROMISES / meeting [05/12]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • It was meeting time again, was it not? It was an late Sunday afternoon and the clan was active and going about their business. Slim and prettied shoulders rolling back, the Patriarch would settle himself upon his throne and sigh out quietly. Things have been going smoothly in these past few days, with himself going across Agrelos to ask other clans of alliances and such. Busy, busy. "Gather for a meeting, everyone!" Softvelvet calls out into the palace, straightening his back so that he sat nice and upright.

"I would like to welcome lyon h.s. to the Dark Dynasty. They've been around for a little bit but they've recently made a reappearance. I hope you still find a home in the Dark Dynasty, little one." They did not have any other joiners last week which was unfortunate, of course. Perhaps this week will be different. "I would like to thank Kapkan for hosting weekly tasks last week. I will pick up the mantle this week, so be on the look-out for that." Offering a slight smile, Softvelvet would pause as more Dynastians gathered to listen in on the meeting.

AS CLEVER AS THE DEVIL, TWICE AS PRETTY

SOFTVELVET HAMRIK DARK DYNASTY PATRIARCH INFORMATION PENNED BY YAKAN

• He was the first to attend the meeting, he sees. Considering his time spent in Volary Flights, Ivory would have expected to have arrived a day late for this— he supposed he was in the clear though. The handsome Anatolian Shepherd would settle himself near the front, his crystal blue gaze settling upon Softvelvet's figure in his throne. He faintly wonders what is going to happen this meeting— hopefully something interesting, yes?

LEFT YOU LOVE-NOTES ON THEIR HEADSTONES

IVORYBONES INFORMATION DARK DYNASTY MEMBER PENNED BY YAKAN

• One person? You've got to be kidding me. "There's been nothing going on in the past week, no events we were invited to. Our activity has been horrid and so I'd like for things to start picking up. I'm giving a warning to all of my high positions. I know I haven't been around much either, but you guys are also partially responsible for keeping the clan running when I'm away - there is no excuse." Softvelvet says, his expression a combination of annoyance and disappointment. "Shepherdscrook has notified me that he would like to step down from his position - so the rank of Crusader has one spot open once more." He really didn't have much more to announce did he? Oh, no, yes, he did.

"We've also managed to gain one more ally, Volary Flights. I will need an ambassador to that clan as soon as possible." Sofie says, pausing momentarily to see if he had anything else to announce. Did he? No, no he didn't. "That's it for now. You're all dismissed."

AS CLEVER AS THE DEVIL, TWICE AS PRETTY

SOFTVELVET HAMRIK DARK DYNASTY PATRIARCH INFORMATION PENNED BY YAKAN

• He knew he... wasn't the best with activity at the moment, and the man hung his head in certain shame as he sat and listened to the short amount of announcements. "Сожалею..." he mutters under his breath, though it was loud enough for anyone close to him to be able to hear it. "I'll do better, I swear on it." "What sort of fool am I to take on position like this, and give no sign of effort for position like this. If I do not try, then I spit upon my friends' graves, and my forefathers of my family." "I can be ambassador to Volary, as well as Thunderlands," he speaks up. "I have little problem taking on big deeds." "Perhaps I do, but the best I can do is try."

[ I FORGOT THE TRANSLATION: "Sorry" ]

• Well this was awkward.

Zeppelin kept to the back during this meeting, instead of his normal place right beside Softvelvet's throne. Mostly this was out of shame due to how pathetically late he was this time around. The warnings all around were well deserved, especially in his direction, though to be fair, literally nothing had gone on over the past week or so. And he had gotten his hands full with this ColouredClan nonsense. "My sincerest apologies," he said lowly, just loud enough for the leader to hear. "I'll get my activity back up. I'm at fault for disappearing." I'm at fault for biting off more than what I can chew.

"speaking"

\ I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU NOW \ TAGS

I LOVE MY FRIENDS BUT I CAN'T STAND THEM NOW

ZEPPELIN WALKER — VALHALLA/DARK DYNASTY — HIGH KING/ARCHBISHOP — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI