❝ DIET MOUNTAIN DEW ❞ — ambassador

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • ARE YOU TIRED OF ME YET?

A gust of wind and the sound of feathered, flapping wings was the first to announce the girl's presence as her talons reached out to settle amongst the ground, twisting into paws just a second before landing as the Crowned Eagle changed forms. There was a twinkle in her void gaze as she took in the scenery the marshland had to offer, scrunching up her nose only because of the humidity that near suffocated her. It was very pretty around these parts, almost in an ethereal sense, save for the wet, clunky terrain. Every step the fox took sounded as if it was suctioned to the ground, the mud sucking away at her ivory paws, though she didn't particularly mind too much. It would certainly be a mess to get out later, but the albino was used to such misfortune at this point.

"Good evening?" Lovescars called out into the silence, taking a seat in case she'd have to wait some time.

MURDER WHAT SHE WROTE —————— ☽*˚

shiloh anteiku / crowned eagle / info / penned by dani

• Once upon a time, in Valhalla, there was a certain brightly-colored feline. This tie-dyed kitten bounded up to the fox with a small smile. "Hi! Welcome to Valhalla. My name's Technicolor." Hey! They were both albino! 'cept it was harder to tell with Techni, as a rainbow domestic cat.

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons.

"Techincolor." Lovescars repeated, testing the name of the cheery kitten on her tongue. "What a lovely name. I'm Lovescars of zhe Flights." The albino introduced herself with a respectful dip of her head, offering a gentle smile. She could mention she was leader of the place, but it seemed like unnecessary information in this case. "I'm here on ambassador duties. How is Valhalla holding up?"

• "Slow, but surviving," greeted the ginger and white feline as he padded over to where Technicolor had greeted the ambassador. "Not much news at all to speak of. But it's a pleasure to meet you, Lovescars-- how are the Volary Flights doing, might I ask?" He cocked his head to one side in mostly-genuine curiosity. It had been a while since Valhalla had heard from most any of their allies-- let alone the Flights. It was a bit satisfying to be acknowledged again, finally.

"speaking"

\ I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU NOW \ TAGS

I LOVE MY FRIENDS BUT I CAN'T STAND THEM NOW

ZEPPELIN WALKER — VALHALLA/DARK DYNASTY — HIGH KING/ARCHBISHOP — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• Technicolor smiled and turned to find anyone higher-ranked than herself when Zeppelin materialized. Or walked over, but she wasn't looking when he did.. She sat respectfully as the tom spoke, then rolled forward on her four paws and said "This is Zeppelin, by the way! Err, I mean High King Zeppelin." before rolling back. Her whole spiel was her desire to earn her place, and respecting the leader was a part of that. Of course, she didn't want to intimidate their guest, whom she had no idea was actually a leader herself.

"speech."

And every color in between —— tags.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons.

Slow but survivng.

An understanding smile painted the Crowned Eagle's features as the Flights popped into mind. "Slow but surviving." She would answer back, a joking glint flashing in her void gaze. Most of Agrelos seemed that way these days. In the next second, the albino found herself gently bringing her head back as Technicolor zoomed in on her, raising a brow in surprise. She was a weird one, but definitely in a cutesy way. A giggle slipped past her teeth before her words really registered, attention darting back to the High King with a flushed look. Was she supposed to bow respectfully in this case? She did stand on Valhalla territory. "A-Ah! Pardon me." She stuttered, offering a deep bow of her head. "Volary Flights has been seeing zhe light of day zhis week, however. And I zhink we'll be hosting an event in our newest landmark soon, so you can keep an eye out for an invitation, if you two like parties."