TRUTH OR DARE ¤¤ o, game

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Ladon was still taking his time to get used to this body and for the most part it was fine but other times it was more difficult. For example, his bag he always had carried around with him to put his medical supplies in was now to big for this body to carry around with him which meant he needed to get himself a new one... and that meant he had to travel down to the trade center and with this small legs it might take him some time to get down there and back here again...But that was a prize he would live with although it might not be that much benefical for him know it would be wrong to complain. It was how it was and he should just be grateful he get to live once again.

An other thing he wanted to try to improve was his interactions with his own clanmates. Ladon was a very shy indvindual but he deeply cared for his clanmates and this clan in general. So he had decided to push himself a bit more this days, to try to force himself out from that little bubble of his. It wasn't easy but he hoped as time past on that it would grow easier for him even if he not had seen much process on that this far and he was starting to reach his second year... " Uhm, do...do a-anyone wanna play a g-game with me?."he would ask anyone how happend to be close by, the turkish van having seated himself down as he wrapped his tail around his paws. Twitching one of the ears the physician took a shy glance around him before glancing downwards like he always did. " I was t-thinking we could play t-truth or...dare?." that was the only game he knew about really. Someone in Blizzardclan had organized that game once and he had attended it and even if it was a very bold game to play for someone like him Lay had no ideas for any different game. He really hadn't done this much in the past, games had never crossed his mind because of how social they where. He had been worried to make a fool out of himself.

Today it seemed like he was going to risk that...

DON'T GIVE UP I'VE COME THIS FAR

KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT IN MY HEART

( ladon turkish van physician the thunderlands tags )

• As far as Julian knew, it wasn't really common for people to host games. He'd played tag that one time with Emma and Mark's siblings, but... that was all he could recall, at least at that moment in time. He did believe it would be good for people to wind down a bit- things weren't tense, per se, but Julian's own paranoia about the Order was enough to convince him that the Thunderlands was in some kind of imminent danger- so, upon the newly-turned-feline's call for a game, Julian's half-feathered ears perked up and he rose from his position, having been lying down in the shade.

The Windseeker let his blue gaze fall upon Lay and coax out a smile as he trotted over, coat bouncing on his back. He sat before the other, raising his now-healed front leg in a motion of greeting. "Truth or dare?" he repeated, smile growing. It was a pretty fun game, not something he'd generally turn down. "Oooh, count me in... deep, dark secrets shall be revealed!"

☾*: MY HANDS ARE AS SURE AS DEATH AND TAXES

THE THUNDERLANDS / TAGS / PENNED BY PIN

•   _______________________________ ⧉

Mark bounced over excitedly. He had been lost in thought for quite some time, but his ears had perked up at the call. A game? He loved games! And this was one he had heard of, though never really played. "Hi guys! Can I play?"" The boy smiled wide in greeting at the two. Most of the games he was used to involved more running, so this could be a nice change of pace. He hoped he would receive an interesting challenge. "This sounds fun! Good idea, Ladon!" Mark didn't know Ladon well, so he was excited for the opportunity to talk with him.

⧉ _______________________________

Mark // Male // 5m

Played by BunKitten

• I just want to forget

but it's all stuck in my head —

"Count me in, as well!" A bright grin could be seen on the bubbly molly's face as she plopped down, settling between Mark and Ladon, offering the other participants that had arrived before a nod in greeting. "And as for opting out of a truth or dare, would that be allowed, and if so, would there be a consequence, like having to do a stupid dance?" Emma asked, an ear flicking as one of the mosquitoes got a bit too close to her good ear. Truth or dare wasn't something that was played often, at least, back home, but she was aware of the rules. Even during the few times that she had played, she rarely ever opted out of doing something, no matter how embarrassing it was. And she was quite sure it was well-known that children could think of some of the most embarrassing things.

19824-emmaff-png

The path to paradise

starts at the bottom of hell

tags. | played by Mirror's Edge | art by glacing

• TOKYOTOWER //

So, truth or dare, huh? Tokyo couldn't recall every playing anything like that in the past, but from what she knew, it could be one hell of a time. "Oi, can I join?! Never done this shit before but ayy," she said a bit loudly, padding over toward the group while she spoke, and took inventory briefly. Cat guy who used to not be a cat, bird cat guy who used to be just a cat, Irish girl who to her knowledge had always been a cat, and nice kid who seemed close to Irish girl, who also had likely always been a cat. Out of those there, Ladon had to be the one she knew the least. And if anything, that just made her even more curious to play this game with him involved. This was an awesome way to get familiar with someone, right?

[ tags x ]

[ tokyotower ... female ... dhole ... 21 moons functionally - spiritually/actually unsure but over 70 moons ... no current powers ... thunderlands thunderguard ]

• It was probably strange that Ladon got so suprised he got when people started to show up around him to take part in this game with him, after all it had been him how had asked them to play this game with him. He suppose he wasn't used with these many people to come up at the same time all willingly to interact with him. It made him relived but also happy because...because that meant they not disliked him right?. Ladon hoped they didn't, he was trying to not let his negative thoughts catch up to him.

He would smile to all of them, even giving a little 'wag' of his tail which for sure most be a weird sight since he was a cat and everything, but it was hard to kill a old habit or rather to entierly kill the 'dog' inside of him. " O-of course all of you c-can join!."he was quick to say, wanting to make them all feel welcomed and let them know they where all wanted Ladon did not wanted anyone of them to feel left out... Dark secrets though?. That was a bit alarming wasn't it?. Ladon side glanced over at Julian, the one how had said it and his heart took a skip of a beat. Calm down Lay. He dosen't know. His most 'dark' secret he probably had at the moment was his feelings for Julian at least that was the secret that come up to his head first, the one he cherished the most. " Hah, yeah...s-secrets..." he mumbled nervousely to himself, not having thought about that when suggesting this game. What if someone asked him about it though?, what was he going to say?. Hopefully no one did.

" I think t-that would be fair. I mean, i d-don't think we should f-force someone to do or say s-something they really don't want to..." he would agree with Emma's suggestion as his attention now had got drawn towards her not wanting anyone to feel uncomfortable playing this game but actually having a fun time. " Well, t-truth or dare is very easy r-really. Someone asks you t-truth or dare and if you pick truth y-you have to answer a question honesty, and if picking dare, y-you will have to do something t-they tell you to do. If not w-wanting to do y-your task though y-you can pass and j-just do a dance instead." he tried to explain the game to Tokyotower, was his explanation good enough?. He hoped so otherwise Tokyo probably would learned as the game went on and they would help her too if she needed it.

" I'll go f-first then..." he said and took a second to think as he wondered who he should pick until he decided. " Uhm, Emma, t-truth or dare?."

~EMMA~

• I just want to forget

"Dare." She said immediately, whiskers twitching a bit as she waited for whatever request Ladon had of her. From what she had seen, Ladon was pretty calm and laid back, not somebody who might dare her to do something that she couldn't do, especially since the young boy seemed to take into account others' feelings. Even if he did ask her to do something embarrassing, it couldn't be that bad, in her eyes.

19824-emmaff-png

The path to paradise

• She picked dare. Alright, what now then?. Ladon hadn't thought this far, unsure of what would be a good dare to give Emma without making her feel uncomfortable with it. The physician thought for a moment or two before he come up with something he hoped was good enough without it being to disappointing. " I dare you to j-jump on three legs for t-ten seconds."Was that a good enough of a dare?. Ladon wasn't sure but he know for a fact it wasn't easy to stand on three legs even less so jumping on three legs. But he didn't know, maybe Emma had alot better balance then himself had. He guess he would found that out soon.

• "Ah, I'm late to the party.. But I'll join if you have room." Nymeria stated with a smile, tail swinging behind her. She had become a bit bored lately in all surprise, besides, she was trying to set as much time as she could to spend her time with her clanmates. She wanted to get to know everyone here, atleast most. She hadn't got the opportunity to do that since she was so skittish back then, but now that she was gaining confidence she made sure it was her main goal for awhile. She was guilty for forgetting or getting distracted from things like that at times, she wouldn't lie about it. She had the habit of avoiding people for awhile as well, but it was one she was taking the effort to break. People weren't scary anymore.

//rushed ^^'"

"OCEANS IN HER HEAD"

SHE HAD STARS IN HER EYES

•   _______________________________ ⧉

"You can do it, Emma!"[/] The boy's voice was full of excitement. He was eager to get his turn. He thought hard about whether truth or dare would be more interesting. When Nymeria appeared, he perked up even more. Mark smiled wide at her. [b]"Hi Miss Nymeria! I'm sure we'd all love to have you join!" He answered without asking the others. The more the merrier, right? He was so excited to play, he could hardly stop himself from bouncing on the spot.

⧉ _______________________________

Mark // Male // 5m

Played by BunKitten

• I just want to forget

"Ten seconds? Got it!" The molly chirped, getting up from where she stood, and backing up a few steps. She'd hate to accidentally fall and land on somebody else, even with her small size. Lifting her front right paw, she teetered a bit, but managed to keep her balance, and the orange tabby began to hop up and down, a bit slowly at first, but as she gained more confidence in her balance, began to speed up.

Yes, Emma could be a bit of a showoff at times. Raised in a place where you always wanted to impress Mama, she had developed that trait over time. Or perhaps it had always been there. Either way, she silently counted the seconds as they ticked by in her head, coming to a stop as soon as she reached ten. "Got it! That means I go next, right?" She mewed, before turning to Nymeria. "Uh, let's see, truth or dare?"

19824-emmaff-png

The path to paradise