plot with anger management issues?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • So things have been heating up and tensions have been high. BC and RC are almost at each other's throats and Wild has no intention of actually furthering things into a war but he has a sharp hatred for RC. Despite this and how his anger can get the best of him especially in words he is distancing himself and actively just securing their territory on routine patrols. He is open to many plots save for romance and killing him plots. Harming him will be on a plot basis. But he is open to meeting cats of other clans, adopting, making enemies, etc.

9p10cik.png

JUST CALL ME YOUR VILLAIN

—— wildseas. | 9/9 lives | 24 moons | tags | artwork by stiner + avatar by pax✦

• So i'm sure we both already know that Wild and Rulindil don't exactly jive and I've been planning on getting Rulindil big hurt. So maybe since Wild already hates Runil and vice versa since Wild be pretty angry right now maybe they could fight and Wild could rip Runil's eyes from his sockets. And maybe in turn Runil could give Wild a good couple of nasty wounds, maybe take part of his tail, the end, half, the whole damn thing? idk, I've just wanted to blind Runil for a bit now

tags in bookmarks

• maybe a thread w/ sis? eagle could try and comfort him on all the shit he’s dealing with maybe? he can push her away or warm up, either way she’ll try lol

THE WORDS, YOU SEE, ARE WRITTEN IN MY BLOOD

EAGLEBLOSSOM — 24 MOONS — DARKCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• RULINDIL , wild doesn't hate him but he does dislike him for his attitude that and cause he never expressed his dislike in the open and or tried to talk to him about stuff. so I can see him still harboring that dislike and going off on him if he says the wrong thing and if he is caught trespassing, I don't mind if he takes half his tail

EAGLEBLOSSOM Eaglebloss, yes he needs another anchor for his anger issues and to keep himself grounded cause he is finding it harder and harder to stifle his emotions

9p10cik.png

JUST CALL ME YOUR VILLAIN

—— wildseas. | 9/9 lives | 24 moons | tags | artwork by stiner + avatar by pax✦

• she can definetly be his anchor :)

i can make the thread, she could be visiting BloodClan to check up on him!!

THE WORDS, YOU SEE, ARE WRITTEN IN MY BLOOD

EAGLEBLOSSOM — 24 MOONS — DARKCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• Cool beans, because Runil is still pretty angry at Bloodclan for a bunch of stuff so he really doesn't care if he makes them angry by crossing the border or just annoying them and he would be especially happy to hurt Ruth or Wild. I can make the thread soon c;

• Meeting and interaction with Sweetpea? He's always had a soft spot for bloodclan (former kittypet so he lived near them, then he was helped by them a few times, and even had a boyfriend in bc at one point) and he often ends up sitting at the border trying to see his former twolegs home, so perhaps that's how they could come across eachother?

sweetpea_icon___ctl_dachsvnd_by_winterwarriorcat_dd47ns0-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg5ODk0ZTU4LThiYjctNDUwYS1iZmJmLTYwM2FkMjUwNTBlY1wvZGQ0N25zMC04Yzk0OGQ3ZS0wZmY2LTQzZjEtODE2Mi0zOWI4MTQ2YjAyYWEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.2CNPzX-W0WYqFVFZLZYuYlG9utNYFvcnWFk8Zf2ZJgs

AND IT GETS HARDER JUST TO BREATHE

FEELS LIKE MY WORLD IS CLOSING IN

'sweets' + 12 months + cis male + homosexual + bengal + dayspring x ridgelily

anxious + tired + stutters + pacifist + aquaphobic