romance and cigarettes | o, visit

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • So this was it, was it now? The Order. The shepherd spat upon the ground as he arrived at their border, at his border. "Zhis fucking place is mine, verdammt," he's slow to anger, so this is a rarity. Never once would he curse like this, never to be so violent. There was only one other time, and that other time alone. "Bullshit. He's taken my home. I practically grew up vith zhis place, it vas zhe first home I'd had in years, and now it's... now it's..." The doctor stands there stoically, blue eyes filled with such detest, such rage. "Vhere zhe fuck is zhis 'Roman' man?" he demands, his accent making his voice appear more hoarse than it actually was. "I vould like to... speak vith him." He had no intentions of hurting anyone here, no not necessarily. "Unless zhey're as scummy as zhe Exiles, I have no other qualms against zhem other zhan zhe fact zhat zhey took all I loved from me." Almost all that he loved.

• "Magi?" The voice that had spoken into the land recently claimed by the Order was familiar— so much so that even though he's questioned it, there was without a doubt in his mind that this was their former assistant deputy. Akuma often wondered if he was the last Serein Copse member alive but Lincoln was around every so often to remind him that he wasn't. The boy was rebellious and had gotten on Roman's bad side for challenging him and the wyvern, locked up almost constantly because he was a proven danger, could not protect him from the beating he'd gotten for it. But seeing Magi... it made Akuma happy to some extent— as happy as a feral beast such as himself could feel.

Heavy chains that were used to hold him down dragged slowly across the ground, creating a rattling sound that echoed for miles around. Sulfuric yellow eyes find that of the shepherd's, and a sigh is pushed forth from his powerful maw. The chains wrapped cruelly around his jaws prevented him from speaking too much, tightened so that he could not spew fire if he wanted to. "This isn't a good idea, Magi." The Himura would mumble, hopefully quiet enough that no one else would hear him should they approach, "What are you doing?" This was incredulous to him. Magi had escaped with his life only to return to his home of which was no longer, demanding to see Roman. Personally, Akuma thought Magi was a fool for coming back. He only hoped the other male was not here to pick a fight with the man.

SOFTLY HE'S SNICKERING, THE SMILING SNAKE

AKUMA BASKERVILLE HIMURA + CORRUPTED CHAIN OF THE ABYSS + TAGS + PENNED BY YAKAN

• His ears swiveled in the direction of someone approaching, and to his surprise, it wasn't who he expected. "Akuma?" he questions, a brow raised as luminescent blue eyes studied the other. "I'm just enthused to see even you alive." He knew he wasn't always on the best terms with Akuma during both their time in the Copse, not entirely being best friends, but there was a ton of respect he held for him regardless. "Vhat do you mean zhis is not a good idea? I'm visiting my home, or vhat seems to be vhat is left of it," as he says this, he scans the territory around him, a forlorn expression on his face. "Look vhat zhey've done to it. My shelter, my friends, my family..." his head snaps swiftly back to Akuma, pressing his lips into a thin line. "Vhat about my children? Are any of zhem still here? Are zhey okay? Please tell me somezhing good, Akuma. I vant to know vhy I'm still living."

• The Chain is glad he was not mistaken. This was Magi and for that, he exhales a breath in slight relief. "Myself as well, Magi." The wyvern responds, lowering his head so that he may be eye-level with the blue-eyed canine. There was a moment in which he paused at the other spoke once more, quietly wishing he could see what sort of danger he was putting himself in just by standing at their border. "These people are not nice to strangers. They may tear you apart." Akuma wants to deny it but he was rather worried for Magi. Concerned that he might do something he shouldn't.

Akuma had been a witness to the atrocities the Order has committed, against others and other clans. Was it not recently that Roman said they will be taking over the Cartel? He even recounts that Roman had openly disrespected their ally, Solaris Kingdom, and seemed to have even threatened them. Given, Roman had not acted on his threats ( yet ) but there would be a day that he might.

The question directed towards him makes him frown, a short huff leaving the massive creature as he leans back onto powerful haunches. "Lincoln is one of yours, isn't he? He is alright, albeit he's gotten himself into trouble with Roman recently. Another one of yours ran away— I am not sure where." Akuma had blanked out on the name of one of Magi's children, but he was quite certain it started with a 'J' and that it was Japanese. "Jo... something. My memory fails me."

SOFTLY HE'S SNICKERING, THE SMILING SNAKE

AKUMA BASKERVILLE HIMURA + CORRUPTED CHAIN OF THE ABYSS + TAGS + PENNED BY YAKAN

• [ mfw i forget to respond ;_; ]

At Akuma's words, the doctor lets out a snort of amusement. "Tear me apart? Zhey can try. Vhat cocky, privileged children decided to come into our home and take it avay from us?" He pauses a moment, a twinge of guilt in his heart. "Even zhough I left right after mine and Lethe's temp-leader reign." "Tch, acting like zhey have it all, vhen I haven't zhe slightest clue of who zhese Order bastards are." Shaking his head, his expression shifts as he hears word of his children. "Jotaro, yes," he says, almost wistfully. "I met him briefly in Blizzardclan, zhank Gott. And Lincoln is alive too? Oh I..." Though after hearing the part in which he got in trouble with the leader, he chuckles out of panic and somewhat pride. "Like father like son, unfortunately. I remember doing zhe same vith your previous leader, Blackroses. It almost got me killed in zhe end, eh heh." The man sighs rather sharply, brows scrunched in irritation. "If zhere anyzhing I can do to help you and any remaining Copsers, please let me know. I vouldn't vant zhis to happen again, as if our home is just a var zone for people who like to eat shit for a living."

• — so the copser was back. what a surprise. roman couldn’t bother asking what all he wanted. roman was too concerned with his lack of respect for his borders. "you must really like talking shit. what makes you think you can freely roam our lands without consequences?" the npc had fetched him quite quickly, but roman couldn’t hav been bothered to show up in any hurry.

// sorry for the shitty post magi ily

• The accent the scent everything about this shepherd, from the curve of his neck which his eyes ravished over hungrily to the look in his glassy eyes made Champagne want to hurl. To fall to the ground and dig his retractable claws into his soft gut to get this feeling of disgust out. A guttural roar, sounding more like a blast of air than that of a beast would bellow from him abs he ran. Bursting through the trees not caring for Roman or Akuma. He saw his prey, he saw the one he wanted. He’d kill him, eviscerate this “stranger” like the prey he was. He’d even force the flesh he couldn’t ingest anymore down his gullet all for show, all so he didn’t need to see this shepherd any longer.

He’d leap massive claws spread he’d attempt to barrel into his “former” friend now target. If he landed he’d try to pin him, heavy claws pressing into his paws to force them to the ground as he brought his head down over the dogs face. Dribble drooling from his jaws “I know you” he says in a cold voice “Tell me how I do and I might consider not ripping your face off”

[ “SPEECH”TAGS ]

ROMANCE IS BREAKING EVERY HEART IN TWO

CASTING SHADOWS IN THE PALE SHADE OF BLUE

THE ORDER ✦ HUGE LEOPARD SEAL/SNOW LEOPARD HYBRID ✦ FORMER BARD

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions

• [ no u emms, ily moR <33 ]

"Oh so now you show up," the doctor says, a visceral feeling of pettiness arising in the man's tone. "I like talking shit, hm? You seem to be up quite high on your horse for someone who has unsuccessfully lead in zhe Exiles, and unsuccessfully lead again in zhis shit-hole you call a 'clan'. Vhat makes you zhink you deserve zhe land zhat belonged to zhe peaceful Copsers before? It's simple: you don't. You take vhat you vant and zhrow a fit vhen somezhing doesn't go your vay. You're a child." Before he's able to even try to sink his teeth into Roman, another figure barrels towards him, sending him collapsing over as the mass of whatever it was pressed him into the ground. Magi spat in Champagne's face, a scowl overcoming his expression. But then it flickered, and changed, as the scent of this attacking individual became suddenly familiar to him. "Champagne?" he questions, his brows creasing in mild concern. "Is zhat you? Might I say you're looking quite vorse for vear lately. You've gotten fatter!" While the sheer weight of his former friend crushed him, he let out a string of deranged laughter. "Oh! And I zhought seeing zhis dick of a leader was humorous enough!" The man could barely breath the longer he laughed. "Did you know zhat Lethe is alive? You know... our friend? Former fellow Bard? She's vith me, all safe and sound, and look at you... pathetic. All alone in a clan ve all once zhought home, slinking back to your former vays and your former murderous intent," he snorts rather abruptly. "I know you vere never like zhis before, and it's all because of your stupid BITCH SISTER!" The last few words of his statement were spat in a fit of rage, his luminescent blue eyes gleaming with a fire of hatred, despise, and desperation. With a kick of his hind legs, the shepherd attempted to use all the strength he had in his body to throw Champagne off of him, hoping that the man would budge so he was able to stand again. "So... eh heh heh, how are you zhen? Still a useless var banner no one ever vanted to utilize? Shame I'm much more important now zhan you'd ever be in a lifetime. Failed kids, failed love life, failed friends, and failed family; you're a failure."

• The spit that dribbled down his cheek didn’t even make him flinch, his dark eyes just continued to bare down waiting for him to speak only to furrow in both confusion in hate as his name was uttered. A name he’d only remembered through sheer luck, all that was left of him was the identity and the deep hunger inside that occupied every single one of his thoughts. He calls him fat, he who’s strictly streamlined muscle he knows he’s not fat but doesn’t know what he’s being compared to. That wolf isn’t you. With every word he’d say Champagne would only try to apply more and more pressure down upon the other man. He just kept talking, spitting out drivel he didn’t really understand. “Lethe? The fucks a Lethe!” he’d snap, powerful jaws clapping together inches from his face as he spoke. “You compare me to a girl who’s to cowardly to venture into these woods? Pah, little dog you speak such big words for someone so runty” he spits eyes rolling in agitation. “You’re compensating tiny” his large smooth tail would swing aggressively in the air.

Why was he even trying to shame him for his intentions, and what the hell was he barking about him being murderous. How was that a bad thing, he was just trying to feed. But there was something in his words that made Champagne spring, made his heart recede in itself and for once his anger was personal. He was shit-talking about your blood. Shit talking about someone he should know to keep out of this. He’d open his maw to roar just as he felt the hind legs push into his gut. He was pushed harshly back but would make a move to attempt to wrap his forelegs around the mans waist to pull him along with him. His claws would if successful dig in.

“Don’t you dare talk about her! Your the one who made her leave motherfucker!” He’d screech defiantly. “The only thing your good at is ruining everything Magi!” he didn’t even know where his anger was coming from, where the name came from but he no doubt had it within him.

// ic opinions ofc <3

[ “SPEECH”TAGS ]

ROMANCE IS BREAKING EVERY HEART IN TWO

CASTING SHADOWS IN THE PALE SHADE OF BLUE

THE ORDER ✦ HUGE LEOPARD SEAL/SNOW LEOPARD HYBRID ✦ FORMER BARD

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions