I GOT THE ANSWER | bc ambassador

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • TAGS // "RUN BOY RUN, BREAK OUT FROM SOCIETY"

He hadn't gotten much done the last time he was here, but he intended to fix that this time around. He had a request this time around, or a question, at the very least. The harpy eagle-snow leopard hybrid took a seat at the border, waiting for the arrival of Partypoison, Fireflypaw, or any other ColouredClanner that might arrive to greet and welcome him. Gabriel's gaze wandered as he contemplated the things he had come here to discuss. It was nothing bad for either group, simply a suggestion for an event pertaining both groups that Aleksei had asked him to bring up after he'd suggested it at one of BlizzardClan's high position meetings.

YOU'VE GOT FRONT ROW SEATS TO THE PENITENCE BALL

WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE NOTHING AT ALL

tags. | played by mystify.

• He wasn't any of the people that Gabriel was thinking of, but Partypoison was his father, so I mean technically he counted. Also he was a high position himself. Neato. The ginger-and-white tabby tomcat caught an unfamiliar scent wafting across their border so he decided to go check it out, tail swinging side to side as he trotted along.

"Heyo! Name and business?"

— ★ —

- スケート速いお尻を食べる -

witchpaw killjoy-walker / partypoison x zeppelin / eight months

greenguard of colouredclan / tags / played by galaxy

• Poison padded over in a super rushed track.

"speaking"

\ NO SLEEP NO CHILL NO CARE NO GUILT \ TAGS