You will love me ;; visiting

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • you do it all for my own protection

This is his home? this is nice. She hummed as her paws touched sands. It was, peaceful. He lived a good life it seemed. She wondered if he would let her stay during the summer. That thought was erased by the idea. She had to find him and explore.

So, she wandered inland to see what she could see.

Speaking

you make me feel like I'll be okay

Deathstroke

AIN'T GONNA STOP ME NOW

rebel queen | played by velvyn.

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

The old wolf limped along through his island territory. Deathstroke sensed that he had lost yet another power and it was beginning to weigh heavily upon him. How much more would the cruel Gods take from him? They had stripped him of so much already, but yet they did not seem done. Always taking, never giving.

The wolf's day however was interrupted as a scent caught his nose. It was then that he saw her down on the sandy shore. Recognition flowed through him and his tail wagged back and forth with swelling joy. The orange and black wolf made his way towards her as fast as his limp would allow.

"It is good to see a welcomed visitor to my home. How does it go, my child?"

FROM THIS LIFE

tumblr_p8h8j3baXM1uqszudo5_500.gif
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods

Not taking Private Threads, sorry, just no muse for them

• you do it all for my own protection

The child stopped her search soon enough as her father came from seemingly nowhere. It was a strange feeling. The guilt and thrill all mixed into one emotion. He was here. She was finally going to get to spend time with him. Time her Opa would not control.

Freedom.

Vater! She barked with excitement. Did he speak German? She had not a clue. But she was excited ether way. It goes well. Just glad to be away from all the judgmental eyes. She mused with a soft sigh. How are you?

Speaking

you make me feel like I'll be okay

AIN'T GONNA STOP ME NOW

rebel queen | played by velvyn.