Everything comes out wrong [Open]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • lgNooyt.gif Ratshadow was sitting by herself, off to the side of camp. The sun was beginning to set and she wondered what Starclan was thinking. How did the dead feel about Bloodclan joining the gatherings? They had tried before. Moons ago, another life time, they had tried to join the gatherings. She had been an apprentice for less than a moon when that happened. Back when Lionstar was still around and the deputy carried a non-traditional name. Back when she was head-strong on becoming the leader. Now, she had been there and done that. Of course she would do it again if her clan ever required it. But Sorrelstar was doing just fine. These times were hard but it was apart of being a leader.

Her brown eyes shine against the twinkling stars above. The warrior was no fan of Bloodclan but gatherings were a time of peace, a time to let everything go and try to live in peace for just a moment. It wasn't fair to make cats face their past abusers but that could be said about any clan. Or had everyone forgotten how Darkclan and Windclan once raided other clans with Bloodclan. Every clan was guilty of something in some way. But gatherings were a chance to let go of all that, for just one night. Starclan is asking them to do this. Ratshadow sighed to herself, maybe she needed to have a talk with the leader about all of this. "" .

shadowclan senior warrior 27 moons girl berrybreeze x npc tags

shadowclan senior warrior 27 moons girl berrybreeze x npc

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

WnbKd3M.gif

• I was meant to be yours — tags

"Ratshadow?"

A soft voice would sound behind the former leader, and Wolfheart would pad up to her clanmate, her pine green eyes glowing in calm curiosity, "Is everything alright?"

The normally stoic and silent warrior had been trying alot lately. Trying to branch out and form relationships with her clanmates. But it had been difficult....especially with the loss of her memory, she had to learn the code all over again, learn what it meant to be a warrior again. That was a big part of the reason she had left Windclan and went with Hornetsting to join Shadowclan, she often wondered if she made the right choice.

"We were made to be one..."

• lgNooyt.gif The familiar voice pulled her mind out of the stars. Looking over to see Wolfheart. She offered no expression or emotion as she replied, "I'm okay." she wondered what they were doing. Ratshadow didn't know them very well, only meeting them because of Hornetsting. She saw them as a traitor to Windclan. But if they proved themselves then she would see them as the same as Hornet. A cat who found their true loyalty. For now, they weren't on her list of trust worthy cats. "Have you settled in Shadowclan?"

WnbKd3M.gif

"Well it's been about two moons," Her voice would state simply as she sat down politely beside the former leader, "And this place feels much more like home the Windclan did." A soft scuff would slip past her maw as she flicked her tail, "But then again, I suppose it would be hard to call anyplace home when your memories are taken from you..." She would turn to face the jet black she-cat as she blinked calmly, "What are you thinking about."

• She liked to think that she would remain loyal to Shadowclan if she ever lost her memories. But the feline supposed she would never know unless it happened. Her attention changed back to what she was thinking of previously. "The situation with BloodClan" Ratshadow said, wondering if they had an opinion on the matter.

WnbKd3M.gif

The smokey feline would blink in understanding as she looked up at the sky, as if trying to find some sense in the lights above them, "I don't know much of them, I truthfully only want to that meeting because I knew Nightfire would over do it if some cat didn't go with her." Her tail tip would flick ever so slightly in irritation. "That cat is as stubborn as any cat i can remember." She would turn her gaze towards Ratshadow once more as she mewed, "What are your thoughts on it?"

• lgNooyt.gif Nightfire. She didn't know the other feline very well but they were Sorrelstar's mate, right? Her brown eyes looked away from the younger molly. Looking back to the night sky as her mind pondered over the Bloodclan situation. Allowing a long pause to grow between them as she picked her words. "I dislike Bloodclan and their code. But, if Starclan asks the clans to allow them into the gatherings, then I would stand by Starclan. I would dislike it. But we must do what Starclan asks of us." she said, wondering what Starclan was thinking at the moment.

WnbKd3M.gif