Plot with this dumb dog?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Recently had this girl join and I’d like to get some more plots rolling for her! She’s been around for a good bit now in other clans and already has met a few ruiners but I’d like for her to have more substantial connections with them!

I’m happy to come up with a plot synopsis for private’s if you just want an interaction thread and can’t think of one or I’d be more that happy to develop thing through opens <3

• Faustus and Ver can hit it off with a friendship, perhaps! I definitely feel like these two would get along swimmingly. I'd love it if we could develop their relationship via open threads but I'd like an private thread to maybe kick it off? Get them to know one another privately or something?

Maybe they could be assigned to a patrol or something similar together and they get bored, so they just start yapping to each other about whatever comes up? Faustus could introduce his faithfulness to the Red God religion, maybe talk about his mom and his family, and even ask Ver some questions about the clans she's in!

YOU WOULDN'T CUT THE ROPE IF IT WAS HANGIN' ME

FAUSTUS DARLING-HARBRINGER TAGS SANGUINE RUINS FIRST TIER PENNED BY YAKAN

• !! I could totally see them being buds

A patrol idea sounds really cool. Plus giving Ver a chance to trade some gossip is def a good way to win her over LOL

who should make?

• I'd be all for that!

She could def be a surrogate older sib or guardian to her !! Would ya like a interaction thread btw?

• Y E E T S THIS MFER

OH DEAD RINGER YOU'RE SO SICK

STONE BENEATH STILL WATERS DEADMINST-KUNINGLIK-DIXON SANGUINE RUINS KING PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• OOOOOH GOOD COP BAD COP

he needs someone to actually motivate him to be a baddie and see that being evil less nice can be fun

STONE BENEATH STILL WATERS DEADMINST-KUNINGLIK-DIXON SANGUINE RUINS KING PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• Ver just goats him into insulting somebody and will clap even if he messes up the roast halfway through zbkashfkz

Would ya want a thread between them ;)

• oh my god yes, i love this already

and yes pls, could u make? :0