PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT (Open, BlizzardClan Event Invite)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Take two. Canoris didn't realize how little attendance the others invited would bring, but she finally decided to just go invite more. She was starting to think her event just wasn't all she thought it was, maybe no one liked writing poetry, maybe no one liked the topic. Regardless, she was here to try once again on Valhalla's territory now. "I'm Canoris from BlizzardClan. I'm hosting a poetry contest for a pawfull of our allies and you're welcome to come and join and mingle as well. The topic is "nightmares" and the poetry is freestyle. If you have any questions, let me know."

POETRY CONTEST THREAD: GIVE YOUR FEARS LIFE (open, poetry contest!)

Canoris Eternite
    Ebony colored wolf - Female - Half-blind - Hyperian Isles - Gen 5
    Character bond with Kady Keyper
    Tauriel Sylvan x Ululare Eternite

Hummingbirds

Pit, Sik, Wix, Dax, Hue, Kip

they nest on Canoris' back

dd2fzdp-0aa5c42b-f23b-483c-9368-cd9b755768b3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdkMzNlZTVmLWI4YzctNGI1My1hMmJmLWRmODA4ZTM0MTlmNFwvZGQyZnpkcC0wYWE1YzQyYi1mMjNiLTQ4M2MtOTM2OC1jZDliNzU1NzY4YjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AWX7T0T2LZx3-lQs9t4G8f4u8whm3wJrggAEKC1ZAZY

• Zeppelin couldn't think of a Clan that invited them to more events than BlizzardClan. He interacted with the archipelago dwellers very little, and he doubted that many of his other Clanmates did either, but they continued to keep sending invitations whenever they saw fit. If only the Valhalla was big enough, active enough for someone to actually show. Because to be completely honest, a poetry competition didn't really sound up the King's alley. "Afternoon Canoris, I'll be sure to relay the invitation to my Clan," he greeted with a dip of his head. "Zeppelin Walker, High King. Is there anything I can get you for the road?"

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• Canoris shook her head, "No, thank you." She hadn't met the feline before, but his tone made him sound a lot bigger than he actually was. A crazy world they lived in, where cats and wolves interacted peacefully, lived in the same places as if in a pack together. They took a lot of pointers from humans, didn't they? Odd considering humans didn't make it.

"But would you mind if I stayed the night? It's a long journey and I've been traveling a lot lately." BlizzardClan wouldn't expect her until later anyway - plus, they were used to her absences.

Canoris Eternite
    Ebony colored wolf - Female - Half-blind - Hyperian Isles - Gen 5
    Character bond with Kady Keyper
    Tauriel Sylvan x Ululare Eternite

Hummingbirds

Pit, Sik, Wix, Dax, Hue, Kip

they nest on Canoris' back

dd2fzdp-0aa5c42b-f23b-483c-9368-cd9b755768b3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdkMzNlZTVmLWI4YzctNGI1My1hMmJmLWRmODA4ZTM0MTlmNFwvZGQyZnpkcC0wYWE1YzQyYi1mMjNiLTQ4M2MtOTM2OC1jZDliNzU1NzY4YjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AWX7T0T2LZx3-lQs9t4G8f4u8whm3wJrggAEKC1ZAZY