and i like it [Open; Blizzardclan Ambassador]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • TLgXFvr.jpg

Her metal paw went from thumping against the hard ground to slowly getting covered in mud. As the air grew thicker with a moist atmosphere, her surroundings changed as well. This place was blooming with plant life. It was beautiful. Cosmicshadow kept on her guard as she approached the group. She didn't know a lot about them but she was assigned to be the ambassador for Blizzardclan. A task she wasn't too familiar with but didn't worry about it too much. The star pattern serval came to a stop at the border, not wanting to start her first visit with trespassing. Her violet eyes scan the area before she opens her mouth to speak. "Anyone around? I'm the new ambassador from Blizzardclan."

TAGS

cosmicshadow ranger of hyperian isles 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• The sound of metal on mud was not a familiar one to Zeppelin. When he first heard the steps of the approaching BlizzardClanner, he was perplexed for a long moment, trying to figure out what the hell the sound was. When his memory and recollection skills failed him, he figured he might as well just go over to the source and figure out what was going on. When he reached Cosmicshadow and got a good look at her paw, he then understood. After all, the sound of metal on mud isn't exactly a common sound wherever you go. "Afternoon," he greeted to the ambassador with a nod and a polite smile. "Zeppelin Walker, High King of Valhalla. How's BlizzardClan faring?"

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• Zeppelin certainly had been right when he had said that the Clan was basically as Aslan had left it. Quiet. Slow. But now that he was back it was high time he got back into the groove of things. Helping out. Proving that he was still worthy of his ranking, despite the fact he had been away for so long. The young lion trotted after Zeppelin, looking from the High King to the stranger. She smelled of BlizzardClan. Not that he had ever been there before, but they had had plenty of BlizzardClan visitors in the time that he had been here. Hopefully all was still well.

THIS MORNING I WOKE UP IN A FORTRESS OF DISTORTION

I'M AT WAR MY MY EMOTIONS, AT WAR WITH THEY ENFORCEMENT

tags. | played by soleanna.

• TLgXFvr.jpg

High king? That must mean they were leader or something close to it. Her purple eyes look them over, only glancing at the other for a moment. "Blizzardclan is doing well for the moment. Things have been peaceful. How are you guys doing?" the serval asked, hoping they were doing the same. Since she didn't want to deal with their drama and such.

TAGS

cosmicshadow ranger of hyperian isles 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• Well, that seemed easy enough. Simple enough. Maybe leading a dead Clan had its positives. "All's well over here too. We're a bit slow for anything bad to really come upon us, which I suppose is as much of a blessing as it is a curse," he replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "Do you bring any important news from BlizzardClan? and if not, is there anything I can get you for your trip back?"

"speaking"

\ I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU NOW \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI