INVITE -- see latest post!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • The walk to the tribe had been relaxing for the lithe serval, glad to feel the grate of hot air against her airway - at least it was something. However, visiting this ally presented its own unique set of problems for her. None of these creatures had any reason to know her personal life and how it had crumbled like sand before her eyes, leaving her a blend of anger and sadness in its place. No, the few interactions she’d ever had with this lot had been positive and filled with her usual fun-loving attitude, and Nadine’s desperate to maintain some kind of reputation. This is as good a place to start as any.

"Hey! It’s Nadine again, from Sanguine Ruins. You guys home?" The cheery tone of her voice is paralleled in her expression, a smile on her face and a gleam in her beautiful rosy eyes. At least she can maintain appearances.

"speech"

I WANT TO BE MISSED LIKE EVERY NIGHT
    I WANT TO BE KISSED LIKE IT'S THE LAST TIME
    SAY YOU CAN'T EAT, CAN'T SLEEP, CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT ME

The post was edited 1 time, last by NADINE -- ().

• laurie, fortunately, didn't have any ill feelings towards the ruins like he did the veil and the rogues. the only bad memories he had of the ruins was the awful ambassador trips through the scorching heat of the desert as a massive black dragon. fun fact, the color black absorbed heat. another fun fact, he had never been particularly amazing at flying so the trip had been a nice long walk unlike what others would've expected from a dragon. but he didn't hate the ruins for their choice in territory.

stepping up the leopard faced incarnadine with a smile that reached his eyes for the first time in quite a while. "hello, nadine, how're you?" he questioned with a tilt of his head as he glanced over his shoulder and began to rifle through his satchel in search of a flask of water. upon finding it he pulled it out and carried on speaking, "how's the ruins? need any food or water?"

tags in bookmarks

• The promptness is a small relief, but at this point she'll take whatever she can get. Something in her stomach turns at the genuine smile she's given, dousing her in guilt for being unable to return it but trying anyway. The Tribe are good people; she can pretend to be worthy of that goodness for her short visit.

"I'm just peachy, yourself?" Nadine responds with a flick of her gaze to follow the gleam of the flask. Please be water. She can't afford the temptation of messing up again so soon. She has a job to do, and she'll do it for Plaitedcub. "We're doing just fine - it's the same here, I hope. Water would be so epic, hot stuff," the small talk rolls off of her tongue with ease, leaving behind a horrible tang of shame at how easy it is to 'be fine.'

The serval decides to cut to the chase, mostly to save herself from her thoughts. "Hey, the Ruins are holding a sleepover for all our allies. Would the Tribe be interested?"

"speech"

• wTtKTgs.pngQoRBE2x.pngvTLCHxL.pngJsYcRX3.png

Sanguine Ruins. If Glitteringgold could recall correctly, they were formerly known as BloodClan. They had at one time, many moons ago, reeked havoc on his former home lands of RiverClan and tortured and killed many of his friends. Although in the past, the alabaster feline still had to forcibly swallow down his distaste as he padded over, stopping alongside Bakalaureat and setting his emotionless yet warm golden gaze upon Nadine. "I am sure The Tribe of Storms and Stars would be delighted to participate. Many thanks for taking the time to travel out and invite us in person, your efforts are recognised and appreciated."

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Crusader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Warped~ | Pixel by Greahound

• For someone who had once been so eager to climb the clan ladder, so to speak, she's sorely lacking in political history. Of course she knows that her home used to be called Bloodclan; her sister had never shut up about the place when they were kids, always going on about how great it was. The implications of such a name had been wasted on her, though. Nadine knows that they have roots planted firmly in violence yet she can't imagine that violence being real. To her, the desert is just 'home,' however ashen the word seems now.

The gaze of the next to approach unsettles her slightly, like seeing your own reflection unexpectedly. It's weird to see someone else pretending. "Shucks, you're too kind. Just so you know, it's mostly for the younger ones, but feel free to tag along anyway. No shortage of room, y'know." Nadine continues her own little pretense anyway, not shaken enough to drop the happy act. It's better this way, anyway.

"speech"