CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS [5/5 MEETING]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Well, this was going to be short and sweet, now wasn't it.

"Valhalla, gather for a meeting!" called Zeppelin as he hopped up onto the moss rock in camp. He watched as the sparse numbers of his Clan trickled in slowly, and his tail flicked as he waited for the right time to begin giving out the news. "Firstly, it is likely that we will be taking a trip over to the Vessel Lake Meadow in the future, in an attempt to help our friends in ColouredClan with a rat infestation that they've got on their hands. Kukiko has paid them a visit and offered to help them out, so I'll be arranging a patrol soon to go over and send them some more aid."

"Other than that, warm welcome back to ASLAN S. who has returned to the marsh after a short disappearance. Warnings go to ARU AKISE. and Technicolor! this time around," he continued. He didn't like warning people, especially in a clan so small, but what other choice did he have? "We've also been invited to a slumber party by the Sanguine Ruins. A link to that is to come; I'll keep you all updated as I find out more. Unless anyone has anything else to say, dismissed."

summary//

• valhalla will be aiding colouredclan with a rat infestation
    • welcome back to aslan!
    • warnings to aru and technicolor
    • sanguine ruins has invited valhalla to a slumber party, link to come

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• The lion cub trotted forward, glad to be back in his old home, in a normal routine. It still felt slightly odd to him that they had accepted him back in so quickly, and...well if Kukiko hadn't known he was back before she would definitely know now. He had yet to see her since his return and being found by Zeppelin on the borders. He was certainly in for an earful. But at least Aru and Technicolor were still here! He hoped that there were maybe some other familiar faces, but with the current state of Valhalla it was sometimes hard to tell who was still here and who was not.

THIS MORNING I WOKE UP IN A FORTRESS OF DISTORTION

I'M AT WAR MY MY EMOTIONS, AT WAR WITH THEY ENFORCEMENT

tags. | played by soleanna.