Dark Dynasty Mass Adopts & HP Tryouts | Updated 05/04

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Hello and welcome to the Dark Dynasty's May mass adopts and high position tryouts! For those who are curious about what sort of clan the Dark Dynasty is before deciding to apply for a character or a high position, the Dark Dynasty is an zealot-ish pro-clan that is justice-seeking and religious. It is a relatively slow-paced clan though has picked up speed as of recently following its most recent revamp. Our current guide is located here!

Litters:

The Available Positions: The first spoiler contains first come first serve positions. The second spoiler contains positions that must be earned ICly, like how a normal HP tryout would work.

Forms,

For Adopting a Character

Code
    1. CHARACTER NAME :
    2. LITTER NUMBER :
    3. APPEARANCE :
    4. PERSONALITY :
    5. OTHER :

For Getting a Position

Code
    1. CHARACTER NAME :
    2. FCFS POSITION WANTED :
    3. WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) :
    4. CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE :

• CHARACTER NAME : Honeykissed

FCFS POSITION WANTED : Crusader

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : ——

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : Honeykissed is a new character of mine who is very loyal, moreso to those they consider friends rather than just black and white groups. They’re much more talk rather than fight, as they seem to prefer giving people the ability to explain themselves before they attack. Honey has two moods, either they’re talkative or reserved, as it depends on who they’re around. Honeykissed adapts to their surroundings, and thus their overall personality depends on who is around. Overall they’re adaptable, loyal, friendly and intelligent.

flectere si nequeo superos, archeronta movebo

canadian - twenty - atlantic daylight time - starting university soon

13/17 of the Oh Shit A Rat™ Squad

• CHARACTER NAME : Blitz

FCFS POSITION WANTED : Deacon

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : Prophet

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : Blitz himself is insanely loyal, a tenacious hard worker, and apathetically individual to the qualms, worries, and emotions of other people. Though very sociable, he takes little in to account for how another is feeling, and does his duty continuously without hesitation, despite the injury he may inflict afterwards. Healing for him is nothing but a side hobby, but it happens to be a side hobby he takes seriously, and is undeniably talented in his field. He performs well normally, and extremely well under stress, and with a blinding smile he's able to manipulate people into his needs. Blitz was formerly an assistant deputy of the Shadow Veil under a different name, and has carried experience over in the back of his memory.

a real hunter always watches where he steps

maxim basuda | the cartel | thread hub | penned by magi

• tracking! <3

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• CHARACTER NAME : Shepherdscrook.

FCFS POSITION WANTED : Crusader.

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : Bishop of Welfare.

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : Shepherdscrook is, in many ways, a rumpled, suspicious, weary old man. He has seen many things in his life, and has lost more than his mind can contain. Despite this, he remains a product of his upbringing: his soul has been molded and shaped by the DarkClan of old, by the noble leader and deputy who birthed and parented him. His moral code is clear and uncompromising, and behind his mistrustful, dirt-flecked exterior there lies a cunning mind and a heart that always strives for nobility.

believe us, they say,

it is a serious thing

just to be alive

on this fresh morning

in the broken world.

— mary oliver

• CHARACTER NAME : Balthazar Lannister Reaver

FCFS POSITION WANTED : Crusader (Depending on if healing/reg Member are separated or not)

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : Prophet

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : Former Moonshiner (Medic) of the exiles and Saboteur (HP)

Balthazar is a dangerously intelligent youth, he wishes to make himself more powerful through experimental affairs. He wants to understand the world and learn how each individual creature tics both mentally and physically, he cares little for pursuing leadership and prefers to heal or offer his hand in strictly political affairs. He's an actor and wears his facade immaculately, he has a hatred for most others and views them as game pieces and for that reason he knows how to play the field into his own favor.

• CHARACTER NAME : azuredreams "azure" inukai

LITTER NUMBER : 03 [matchatea xx npc]

APPEARANCE : made up of pale blue fur and white undertones, azure is slender with just the right amount of muscle to be noticeable but not overly prominent. he has clear blue eyes that express his emotions way too clearly, the corners of his eyes are lined in dark blue - almost comparable to traditional japanese eye makeup - and long pointed ears tipped in white.

PERSONALITY : an extravagant creature, azure is all purple prose and dramatics. long winded speeches that have very little importance and flamboyancy that doesn't really seem deserved. he's a genuine soul, however, and desires to make many people happy, even if it hurts him in the process. he doesn't like people seeing him upset so he's learned to smile through the pain. he's not taken very seriously and is a serious pushover.

OTHER : he's gonna be my baby uwu

CHARACTER NAME : azuredreams

FCFS POSITION WANTED : novice

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : none currently [in the future, bishop]

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : he has no experience, but in terms of personality he's a genuine guy, someone that means each of his long-drawn out words. he likes to be useful to people and due to this he can be a bit of a pushover. he's friendly and loyal, if you can get past his flamboyant and excessive need to appear cool and mysterious to people.

—————————— HERE COMES THE SADNESS THAT I MISS SO MUCH —————————— ❞

THAT LONELY A C H I N G COMES FROM EVERY TOUCH

-——————————— ( IVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO THE GRAYS AND BLACKS ) ——————————-

BECAUSE THEYRE ALWAYS COMING BACK

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

ROLEPLAYER INFORMATION —-- EXTENDED ROLEPLAYER, SPACE FANATIC, 3/17 OF OH SHIT A RAT™ SQUAD

• CHARACTER NAME : omen

LITTER NUMBER : 05 (Blitz x NPC)

APPEARANCE : [ref 1] a pale brown male with dense fur and black tufts on his ears. the spots on his body almost blend into his fur, and are barely noticeable. his underbelly is a pale cream color, and his eyes are an unusually dark brown.

PERSONALITY : he's gonna be an unlucky little shit; everything that can go wrong for him will. he's likely to laugh at himself whenever he screws something up. he's very emotionally vulnerable and takes being teased literally, usually crying when he is.

OTHER : i'd like him to be about a year old, not quite an adult but not a child either, just in an awkward adolescence

i'm probably going to be less active than usual for a while, as i'm currently sick.. please bear with me :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by 4N0M4LY ().

• CHARACTER NAME : miso inukai

LITTER NUMBER : 3 (matchatea x npc)

APPEARANCE : miso is a small, cream colored kistune with a light brown underbelly and various markings. her mass of tails are rather large compared to the rest of her body. her large, brown eyes consist of yellow flecks.

PERSONALITY : she has an absolute curiosity about life and everything excites her. due to her family, she has separation anxiety and is extremely clingy. miso avoids conflict at all costs, and would back down from a fight unless it concerned her loved ones - in that case she would stand up for them, but be very shaky.

OTHER : she is: a little baby

whatever floats your stoat

meg & miso & sevenseas

• CHARACTER NAME : Callix

LITTER NUMBER : 4 (Jailbreak x Jax)

APPEARANCE : Callix takes the body of a year and a half old lupurca. With a typical black-hued coat, the large canine doesn't stand out much when it comes to structure and stance of the typical creature. Instead, there are other things that make Callix atypical for her breed. One thing is, instead of blue eyes, she has peachy, almost salmon colored eyes with dark, thin pupils. Another thing that makes her stand out is that she has a glowing mutation, in which the inside of her ears, her tongue, and the nape of her neck all glow the same salmon-y color of her eyes. The glow on the top of her neck almost makes it look like she has a mane, but alas, she does not. Aside from eye coloring and the glow mutation, she is of typical size and shape, with a lean body, fluffy pelt, and tall stature.

PERSONALITY :

- brave, confident, outgoing, honest, loyal, hardworking, adventurous

- short-tempered, restless, reckless, distrusting of unknown people

- both kinda emotional and emotionless (depends), ambitious, morals kind of fluctuate

(this is short and sloppy eek) Cal, at her current age, is outgoing and is never afraid to say what she thinks, and is not afraid to put others in their place as far as respect goes. She is dignified in times that are serious (or when it comes to clan politics) but she, incredibly, can flip the switch and be relaxed and playful around those she is comfortable with. Even if Cal is typically friendly, she is closed off and a little distrusting of those she doesn't know, and keeps most at arms-length until she deems them 'likable'. Callix is also adventurous and reckless, and is willing to take many risks for herself, those she loves, and her clan. This -- while she usually has good intentions -- can backfire on her and get her into some troubling situations. With her, however, also comes her short-tempered and easy to anger attitude. When she is in situations she doesn't like, she lets it be known, and will not hesitate to snap if it gets serious enough.

OTHER :

- will have fire elementals

- incredible fighter, but still kinda sweet

- im gonna add plots eventually?? oof lol

• Nk7QvfX.png

wTtKTgs.pngQoRBE2x.pngvTLCHxL.pngJsYcRX3.png

CHARACTER NAME : Glitteringgold Resurgram-Nocte-Maestus-Carpediem

FCFS POSITION WANTED : Crusader

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : Bishop

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : Glitteringgold has a ton of experience for the position he is applying for. He is the current Legate (Assistant Deputy) of The Tribe of Unbounded Sky, and in the past he has been a Tribe of Rushing Water Leader, RiverClan Vice-Leader, RiverClan Counselor and Tribe of Rushing Water medic. RiverClan was a former frontboard and ToRW a former backboard, to specify for those who may not know. I have been roleplaying Glitteringgold since 2014 and if you observe the Tribe of Unbounded Sky board I am extremely active with him there.

As quoted from his bio, here is his personality:

Glitteringgold is level-headed. He can maintain a calm demeanour where others would fail to, although on many occasions this can be fabricated and an untrue representation of what he is experiencing emotionally or mentally, and can analyse a situation in a logical manner in order to decide on the most appropriate response. Dishonest as it may seem to invent a strong front, this allows him dissociate from his personal issues when required of him, and able to tune into the perspectives of those around him rather than focusing on his. He is often more concerned with the feelings of others than his own, and is willing to surpass expectations to ensure they are content, regardless of the personal cost or affliction. The quality of such passionate empathy has been inherited from a combination of his troubled upbringing, the influence of his role model Bulletinboard and the time he spent serving as a Counsellor in RiverClan.

Beneath the protective layer of film that conceals his feelings from the prying external eye, Glitteringgold possesses a gentle and sensitive soul. Struggling to reflect on himself with positivity and setting standards that are barely realistic to comply with, the most insignificant of mistakes become the subject of his mind for days and reminders of these appear months or even years after they occurred. It does not seem to matter what has been achieved, it is what hasn't been that is the focus. To him, regardless of the significance of these achievements, there is always something he could have done better. No less than perfection.

Insecurities aside, Glitteringgold makes a surprisingly fitting candidate for a leader. Where it is often imagined that a powerful, confident individual would possess a role of such vast importance and responsibility, as opposed to a feline that lacks those qualities, it is his carefully calculated ability to make decisions and strong sense of compassion that sets him above the capabilities of his mentally stronger counterparts. Though typically approaching challenges with a practical attitude, relying on personal experience and feasible ideas, he is open-minded to change and opinions that do not comply with his own.

j9rYnx2.png

Dark Dynasty Leader | Former Tribe of Unbounded Sky/Hyperian Isles Deputy

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Midsummer | Pixel by Greahound

Due to college, I am not active on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• ooc. Thank you! I'll start posting tomorrow.

j9rYnx2.png

Dark Dynasty Leader | Former Tribe of Unbounded Sky/Hyperian Isles Deputy

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Midsummer | Pixel by Greahound

Due to college, I am not active on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• as far as I'm aware, yes!

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI