Dark Dynasty Mass Adopts & HP Tryouts | Updated 05/04

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • CHARACTER NAME : Apollo Vidalthorne

FCFS POSITION WANTED : Crusader

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? : Bishop (of animus if I'm understanding it right?)

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : In short: apollo is ambitious, loyal, controlling, and stubborn, but also optimistic, energetic, fun-loving, and curious. He wants to gain power to prove himself and ensure control so things go his way, but he also loves to mess around with fire and learn new things and places. He gets really pissy when plans don't go right. He is a firm believer in Dherog. For more detail, look at his tags (in signature).

For experience, he used to be a member of the exiles so he has an idea of how group life works. He hasn't held positions in the past, but was trained by a rogue in fighting, hunting, and leadership and is striving to prove himself and have fun. He is also aiming for a position in the Blackheart Rogues.

-- TANTALIZING GLOW

UNBOUNDED CURIOSITY

26 months - domestic feline - Dark Dynasty - BHR - tags - penned by sade

• CHARACTER NAME : athena

FCFS POSITION WANTED : crusader

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : bishop

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE : athena is a very complicated character, as she is very loving yet not at the same time. she can be quite serious at many times, but has her 'wild' side to her personality. she was created way before the switch to agrelos and became a lady (shp) of the dominion. while that was her only position held, i, juney, on secondhand, have played many hps before, as two of my other characters have high positions (one is a consul in the exiles and one is a berserker in the ruins + leader of shiningclan)

I HATE IT THAT YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH

——— ⋆ BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL EMOTION

• CHARACTER NAME : Evantaresque Mollispero

FCFS POSITION WANTED : Crusader

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ( PROPHET, ARCHBISHOP, or BISHOP) : Archbishop and/or Prophet if it’s out of the hierarchy

CHARACTER PERSONALITY + EXPERIENCE :

Evantaresque is a lover, plain and simple. He exemplifies the hopeless romantic always believing that love will still come. Though he believes that war and violence gets everyone no where, he’s not a pacifist because he understands that some people’s opinions can not be changed — don’t mistake this for meaning that he won’t try to change them because you’d be damn wrong. He may seem abrasive if you meet during a bad time but he’s mostly kind when he meets people no matter what their alliance is. He doesn’t like people who treat him like he’s trash when he mentions his anti-clan dual-alliances and often ‘stores it for future reference’ meaning he remembers it no matter what but it isn’t exactly holding a grudge. In a few words he is: respectful, tactical, congenial, inviting, warm, clever, quick-footed. A few negative traits are: abrasive, easily annoyed, secretive, closed off.

He was a former hp of the shadow Veil, is a current shp of the Shadow Veil. He is the current hitman /hp of the Painted Brigade and the physicians assistant / medic apprentice.

I DON’T REALLY CARE IF YOU LIKE ME OR NOT

BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WANT ME TO

storage. | played by ZHAR!.