Anyone up for a Sonic the Hedgehog RP?

• It's cool, I'm just reading and laughing at the incorrect quote stuff.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

Look up at the sky, it is raining Despair Waffles~ Upupupupu~

Now who is ready for a DESPAIR BLITZ?!?!?! HIT IT!!!!!

• Those are funny lol.

I guess it just kinda weirds me out that like... people ship the sides, even though theyre all thomas. Its like shipping him with himself lol

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart

• Yep~

Lol well you could say it is just a form of self love, that is how a lot of fans tend to see it. Personally I just enjoy whatever romantic or platonic stuff the fandom comes up with, well aside from the obvious do not ship Roman and Remus together romantically only brotherly stuff from those two. But there is a lot of adorable platonic famILY stuff that you can enjoy as well since people do like to see them in a happy platonic setting as well.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• I'm just not a big part of that fanbase, I suppose. Don't get me wrong, i absolutely adore Thomas' videos, I just am not really connected to anyone or follow anyone that's a part of his following. So I don't really have a big interest in the fan stuff.

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

• Is there anything you'd like to talk about for future ideas for our current RP?

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• lol cool, but I was asking for more further down the line stuff~ Like any ideas if you'd like to add additional OCs in the future or other plot ideas. Things like that~

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Oh wow, uhm. I really don’t know, I thought it was gonna take us a while just to get through this plot forst x’D

• True, true lol~ Sometimes I just like to think up fun ideas in advance~ ^w^

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Aside from ideas I've already tossed out, not really at the moment. I just wanted to see if you had any ideas crossing your brain.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~