someday we'll be together [return to activity]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • How long had it been since he had left the safety of the Valhalla boundary? How long had it been since he had gone away in the night, choosing stupidly not to tell anyone where he was going? ... How much trouble was he going to be in with Kukiko? Probably a lot. More than a lot. And he deserved it. He was stupid to think that he would be able to find them again. That somehow he would find his parents and reunite with them after so many months apart. That was what had spurred him to action; the deep longing in his soul to see his biological family again. That was why, in the shadow of night, Aslan had disappeared without a trace. That was why the others likely awoke the next morning to a place where the selectively mute lion cub was quite obviously missing. And it had all been a fool's errand, because they weren't there. He had followed his memory back to the place he had grown up, on the hills, and they were gone. Their scents had faded, implying that perhaps they had left soon after they had left him in Valhalla. Perhaps, then, they had not wanted to be found after all. What an idiot he had been. And so now, after a month of traveling and being eaten away by guilt, the young Valhallan came returning to the border. He doubted anyone would find him here. Maybe he'd be able to slip back in unnoticed. But what he was truly not looking forward to was the earful he would receive from Kukiko. She wasn't the understanding type. Still barely speaking, the lion silently strode to the border and, after a moment's hesitation, stepped within and started walking back in the direction of the main camp.

THIS MORNING I WOKE UP IN A FORTRESS OF DISTORTION

I'M AT WAR MY MY EMOTIONS, AT WAR WITH THEY ENFORCEMENT

tags. | played by soleanna.

• It was probably a good thing that the first one to catch Aslan's scent was not Kukiko. Even though she was particularly soft with her adopted son, Zeppelin knew that the boy would have hell to pay when the dragoness did reach him. Likely for scaring the living daylights out of her, disappearing like that. But Zeppelin wasn't angry with him-- he was relieved. He had no idea where Aslan could have possibly gone, what he could have gotten himself into, whether or not he had met his fate somewhere along the line. The scent of the cub nearby the border had sent a spark through the King, and he quickly moved to follow it.

"Aslan!" the man said, fictive eyebrows raising and eyes widening as he reached the Radningar (who had never been demoted, because the clan was that dead). "Glad to see you're alright. Where did you go off to for all that time?"

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• The lion had kept his head lowered, staring at his feet as he walked slowly back through the territory. He glanced up only slightly and lowered his head again, before his head shot right back up. A familiar shape was approaching him, calling his name. And there was only one person who looked like that, who held that voice. The young lion broke into a run to make up the distance between them, his heart constricting and pumping in his chest. Zeppelin. He was still here! It would probably shock Zeppelin that the young lion barreled right into him, the (now only slightly older) cub's head pressed into him. But more noticeably, he was crying. Sobbing. Silently. His chest heaved as the tears poured from his eyes. And he cried because he felt it, deep in his core. "I'm...home..."

THIS MORNING I WOKE UP IN A FORTRESS OF DISTORTION

I'M AT WAR MY MY EMOTIONS, AT WAR WITH THEY ENFORCEMENT

tags. | played by soleanna.