plot with my boy?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • ✦ ✦ IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A LIONS DEN,

I'LL PULL MY PIN AND JUMP RIGHT IN ✦ ✦

Would anyone be interested in an interaction thread or an actual plot with this boy? He's based loosely on Damian Wayne/Robin, and as such has a strong sense of justice and a desire to see evil punished properly despite having been raised by his mother as a trained assassin. He's driven by a need to slip off the chains of his parents and to do better than them both, hating his mother for her cruelty to innocent people and frustrated by his fathers foolish need to spare even the most sickening criminals.

Damians a serious and hard working kid that isn't afraid of getting violent. He has a strong desire to protect the things he cares about and has no problem inserting himself into situations that have nothing to do with him if he feels it's justified. Because of how he was raised he's had it hammered into him that he can't just be a normal kid, and this shows in most aspects of his personality. With the right people though Damian is able to let his guard slip every now and then, showing off a more playful and trusting side that's far more relaxed than his usual demeanor.

He's open to the following!

- friends

- unnoficial mentors (he's to proud to take an official one)

- your character secretly adopting him (he's to proud to say he needs family)

- potential romantic interests. he's 11 months old, aging ever 100 posts. if you think you have a character you'd like to try developing with him we could start them off as friends as see how it goes. will reciprocate males, will try with females but will fail (so that could be a plot device somewhere)

- enemies/rivals

- anything short of death/maiming/capture

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

damian wayne - the bhr - member - single

• I'd be up for sao becoming an unofficial mentor ! ;0 she wouldn't be much good for fighting since her shoulder is permanently banjaxed, but she could be like, an older sister figure / someone who gives out advice and tidbits of wisdom when he needs it ?

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• Possibly some sort of different unofficial mentor dynamic or comradery between them?

Ver’s a former (kind of clean) Mercenary who’s done some horrible things in the past but has been doing better. Perhaps she can try to help Damien out subtly if he reveals that fact to her? Even if she’s to ashamed to admit her own problems

CURVE YOUR LITTLE SPINE AND TELL ME THAT YOU’RE MINE

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME AND WHAT YOU FLAUNT

BHR/SHADOW VEIL/SOLARIS/RUINS LARGE MUTATED GERMAN SHEPHERD W/RED EYES MERCENARY

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions