Hallows Academy {Sign-Ups}

• "Welcome to Hallows Academy, home of the gifted vampire hunters, protectors of our world."

070503.jpg

"Congratulations on being recruited to join Hallows Academy. It is here where you will learn to hone your skills in destroying the spawns of Hell in order to protect this world from their uprising. This Academy will also be your new home. Will you be able to last?"

"As a welcoming gift, every hunter will receive a dorm to share with another, a suitcase full of tools and weapons fitted to their particular strengths and finally a brand new suit of armor perfectly tailored to fit every figure. A couple of things that every hunter will receive the same will be a detachable crossbow to fit upon their gauntlets as well as a fine hand cannon."

"For a hunter to be fully armed, they will have a primary weapon, a secondary weapon, as well as their ranged weapons which we have already provided. Be sure to choose your weapons wisely, hunters."

"On the sheet below, please fill in every empty space provided. These will be your official documents kept in our archives. Please don't be afraid to be thorough in your answers.. and please no doodling on the papers.."

"Ah, you have questions? Please don't be afraid to ask..."

• Track! :❩

Also, I'm not sure how to upload a photo since I'm on mobile, is it alright if I just link one?

For the next 5ish weeks I'm working 6 days a week to cover for a friend ^^;

I apologise for any inconsistencies and inconveniences because of this!

• korea-korean-kpop-idol-boy-band-group-BTS-profile-bangtan-boys-bbma-billboard-awards-rap-monster-behind-scenes-kpopstuff.gif?resize=500%2C294&ssl=1

THE PEOPLE WHOM I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT ARE BY MY SIDE. EVEN TODAY.. WHEN THIS DAY ENDSWE ARE TOGETHER.

- Park Jimin [BTS]

• feel free to tag me in threads i'll be happy to check them out! i will be very inactive due to marching band as i won't be able to reply to any of my threads until the weekend. i'm very sorry to the threads that i have joined but marching band has taken a good portion of my free time. •