Plot With Rose

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Decided to write up a plotting thread just for windclan.

Rose is pretty much open to anything besides death and injuries for the time being.

I don't really have any plot ideas thought up right now....so feel free to ask.

edit:

I'd like for her to befriend and grow attached to a female in the clan; as she'll need them once another plot idea of mine goes into play. Unintentional kits

dd5pvcr-4a7fcb83-3ced-47d7-9431-5a8f1cf97ea4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY4MzUzODllLTc2OWItNDI4Yi05NjMzLTNmYzZjMzFjNjVmZlwvZGQ1cHZjci00YTdmY2I4My0zY2VkLTQ3ZDctOTQzMS01YThmMWNmOTdlYTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.-lStQQXiMBryJt1rkXop0f0xpcBqfGQ5zwLV5x0Afl8

*:・゚'Cause I asked you once and I asked you nice

Keep your damn hands off my Dixie Boy *:・゚

— Rosebrier | Windclan | Liverpool x NPC | Tags | Played By DarkenedMemories —

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rosebrier ().

• Up for a new friendship/rival/frenemy? I dunno Rose's personality but Daisy's a little bit of a pill.

original.gif

𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟 ✿ 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣 ✿ 𝟙𝟞 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕤 ✿ 𝕊𝕙𝕖

• Up for a new friendship/rival/frenemy? I dunno Rose's personality but Daisy's a little bit of a pill.

Rosebrier was originally a kinda stuck up cat when she first joined windclan. Fearing and hating the males that roamed until she got to know them. My girl had gone through a lot thanks to her family. But now she's more mellow as of now, unless someone pushes her nerves far enough.

I'm like super sucky at writing up personalities.

dd5pvcr-4a7fcb83-3ced-47d7-9431-5a8f1cf97ea4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY4MzUzODllLTc2OWItNDI4Yi05NjMzLTNmYzZjMzFjNjVmZlwvZGQ1cHZjci00YTdmY2I4My0zY2VkLTQ3ZDctOTQzMS01YThmMWNmOTdlYTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.-lStQQXiMBryJt1rkXop0f0xpcBqfGQ5zwLV5x0Afl8

• It's alright, I think I understand. how old is Rose btw?

original.gif

• She just turned 15 moons on the 14th of april.

• Ah, okay- they're around the same age. Okay, do you wanna just have them meet maybe and see how that goes? Like just put them in the same thread and take it from there wherever it leads?

original.gif

• Sure that sounds like a good idea.

• bumpin as I was sick for a couple days.

• I can throw Smokehaze at Rosebrier. It would be interesting if they become friends and a certain announcement was made kits and they know the same cat who did it. Unless you would rather not. Smokehaze is just a she-cat who has a hard time expressing herself and most of that is due to the bullying she received as an apprentice. It's emphasized because she functions differently than most WindClanners. She won't turn Rose down if they want to hang out, but Smoke is screaming internally on what to say.

MOMENTS PASS, SHATTERED GLASS, HANDS OF TIME, WHERE'S THAT CHIME?

SMOKEHAZE \ 14 MOONS \ WINDCLAN \ TAGS \ PENNED BY vincent

• It certainly would be interesting if they became friends and then Rose gave the announcement. Besides all that Rosebrier could try and help with Smokehaze's issues and try to make her feel good about herself. She may seem like a hard head but Rose can be quite a sweet one when it's around her friends and somewhat family. Rosebrier never got 'bullied' but she does fear that coming from a rouge group that the clanborn see her differently.

I'll get to that thread now Daisy

• That's going to be a difficult task Rose. Considering if someone tells her to do something, she'll do it. There's no actual growth involved. Well... Smoke doesn't care whether or not someone is clan born. As long as they're loyal or don't cause trouble in the clan, that's all she really "cares" about. In otherwords, Rose is good. Former member of a rogue group? Doesn't matter, we're friends. It's in the past.

MOMENTS PASS, SHATTERED GLASS, HANDS OF TIME, WHERE'S THAT CHIME?

SMOKEHAZE \ 14 MOONS \ WINDCLAN \ TAGS \ PENNED BY vincent

• Oh I see, well despite that Rosebrier isn't gonna be a jerk to her clanmates unlike the cats from other clans. But it does sound like someone Rose would need to get used too. Mostly as she didnt really have times for friends back when she was a kit.