Pillow Fights | Ally Event Invitation

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • oh in dreams i saw aesop's kin

seen a violent crack of atoms were all that comes in —

The three month old tiger bounce on the border the exhaustion she'd been complaining about only moments before wiped away by the new prospect of finally sharing the invitation of her idea with the Rouges. She nearly barged straight over the border before remembering the lessons she had been taught the day before of how it was proper manors to wait on the edge of a territory when it wasn't hers. She frankly thought that rule was silly - how would they ever know she was here? But she'd been assured that they would know and that she had to be a good girl and sit and wait. Not that that rule ever stopped anyone that wanted to cause harm - but she kept that comment to herself.

"Hi! Hello! Anyone home?!" she'd call in a loud sing song-y voice. Going to invite their allies had been the first time she could remember leaving home - though she technically left when her mother had been captured and given birth to her and her siblings away from home, but she didn't really remember that so it didn't count.

b3teVA.png

sanguine ruins | six months | apprentice, third tier | tags | penned by niiichole

• It had been a while since Valhalla had been invited to any sort of event. BlizzardClan had tried inviting them to things, but the archipelago dwelling Clan was simply far more active than they, and no one really found it in themselves to go over. Some allies they were.

When Zeppelin first caught the scent of the Ruins near the border, he figured it was just Kukiko, moving between the Clans as she always did. But instead, as he got closer, he found the scent to be of someone he had never met before. An invisible brow quirked as he reached the border and found the little tiger cub waiting there expectantly, an eager look on her face. "You knocked?" the man greeted, a small smile gracing his face. "I'm Zeppelin, King of Valhalla. What can I do for you?"

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• oh in dreams i saw aesop's kin

seen a violent crack of atoms were all that comes in —

"Knocked? I didn't knock?" She questioned, confused as the feline approached, her head cocked to the side. At three months old she had the tendency to take things quite literally - which meant she was bothered by the phrase when she had nothing to knock on. Eventually she shrugged, moving on.

King? So he was like daddy? Did this place have the same rankings as her home did? That'd be nice. More straightforward. She loved the title king or queen. It made it seem like one of her fairytales she read in the book Crownpaw had given her. Technically it made her a princess because the king was her poppa.

"I'm Plaitedcub! Imma princess from the Ruins!" She grinned at her newly self appointed title. That was the meaning of the word wasn't it? "I'm hosting a sleepover in one of our pyramids! For all the cubs and apprentices! And I think Poppa said something about a gathering for the adults but I don't know if that is happening or not." She shrugged, unconcerned as it had little to do with her.

"text"

b3teVA.png

sanguine ruins | six months | apprentice, third tier | tags | penned by niiichole