List of Certified Geneticists

• 2cq1wzd.jpg2cq1wzd.jpg2cq1wzd.jpg

Hello! I’ve decided to make an updated list of all of the active feline geneticists on the site! These are the people who have taken the Genetics Test. and successfully passed it and have been awarded the blue feline geneticist badge. (: This means they are certified to give out the correct genetics to a set of parents for you all to use in your litters. Anyone without the blue badge is not certified to handle genetics and are allowed not to do so until they have the blue badge. It is against the rules to do so.

Active geneticist should have the blue badge displayed within their mini-profile. I’ve also included the two members who you can pm your genetics test to so they can be graded. Blue badge geneticists are the only ones on the site that are certified to teach genetics, such as a one on one teaching thread, and can do so at their own discretion if they want or offer too.

Certain members can also unofficially do the genetics of other animals and if you would like that added, if you’ve got your blue badge, just post below and i’ll add you!

I know this isn’t everyone so if i’ve forgotten you please post below and i can edit you in!

Active Geneticists

Frostsoul  

Patchtail  

machi.  

xRedxPepperx  

Yiisoo  

Who can grade genetics tests

Frostsoul  

Patchtail  

CLOSE MY EYES AND CROSS MY ARMS

—— advanced roleplayer | pm to plot ・゚✦

karel_the_dinosaur_by_turtle_duck-d73ott1.gif

The post was edited 6 times, last by machi. ().

• Thanks for making an updated list machi! <3

ikzqMNE.png

NPEuUPS.png

────────────────────────── ☆ ──────────────────────────

click me for thread; high positions including leader available.

• //tracking

I used to be Wildheartpo(2012), then Doveheart16(2015), and now Pheonixheart.

Please help me name my Riverclan OC: Riverclan OC name poll 1/4

Clan She-cat Characters:

THUNDER| Cottontail [Breeze and Cloud]| Chimera ? RIVER| Undesided| blank ? WIND| Rabbittail| Kittypet father ? SHADOW| Nightwhisper| is blind ? BLOOD| Bullet| can only smile ? SKY| Cloudleap| Gentle giant

• Where can I earn that badge?

I used to be Wildheartpo(2012), then Doveheart16(2015), and now Pheonixheart.

Please help me name my Riverclan OC: Riverclan OC name poll 1/4

Clan She-cat Characters:

THUNDER| Cottontail [Breeze and Cloud]| Chimera ? RIVER| Undesided| blank ? WIND| Rabbittail| Kittypet father ? SHADOW| Nightwhisper| is blind ? BLOOD| Bullet| can only smile ? SKY| Cloudleap| Gentle giant

• Phoenixheart you earn the badge by filling out the genetics test (stickied in this board) and pm'ing it to Frostsoul~ and if you get them right you get it

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!