sakura blues : storage

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • 「 ❝WOKE UP THIS MORNING EARLY BEFORE MY FAMILY.❞ — ✧・゚」

&. rottencorpse aeternum / biologically female & feminine pronouns / permanently five months old physically / ancient soul

– ❝ cori ❞ : a pleasant name to roll off silk tongue instead of maggots choked down decaying throat of a dead identity ; a soul long forgotten from an old world now extinct

– tends to traverse across the lands / chosen residency in shadow veil / veiler

「 ❝FROM THIS DREAM WHERE SHE WAS TRYING TO SHOW ME.❞ — ✧・゚」

&. due to being a spirit she can fade in and out of the living world / tends to be more incorporeal than corporeal

「 ❝HOW A LIFE CAN MOVE FROM THE DARKNESS.❞ — ✧・゚」

&. unknown heritage / adopted by nightstar aeternum / several adopted siblings

— 0 friends / 0 rivals / 0 enemies / easy to befriend and hard to earn trust / easy to love and impossible to win

— never open for a relationship / aromantic asexual

— trusts : nightstar / distrusts : no one / loyal to nightstar and the aeternums

「 ❝SHE SAID TO GET BETTER.❞ — ✧・゚」

&. savannah cat / condition: deceased / health: ??% / semi-corporeal

– a slender black and white savannah cat with heterochromic eyes ( right being graphite and the left being gold ). will rewrite description

「 ❝SO I PUT A BULLET WHERE I SHOULDA PUT A HELMET.❞ — ✧・゚」

&. chaotic good / sanguine / house / trope / trope

– sweet, nurturing, eager, curious

「 ❝AND I CRASH MY CAR 'CAUSE I WANNA GET CARRIED AWAY.❞ — ✧・゚」

&. interaction stuff

The post was edited 22 times, last by TESTER. ().

• perhaps start on the mentions of recently leaving behind his line of work and how he's tried a few times to settle into a community? i feel like i can work with that and since i have stiles in sk, and knowing that drac wanted to put sol in wind haven at some point, i'm gonna put him there in the beginning. seeing all the characters, they're pretty lax and this would make some great development and interaction.

yeah

i think i can go with that!