o + SOLARIS KINGDOM VISIT + GIFTS

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • WELL I THINK I'M GONNA BURN IN HELL —

Meenah approached the border of the unfamiliar territory, glancing around with a wide eye at the marsh surrounding her. She'd never lived in a place like it before. However, she assumed the sweltering desert was an equally strange place to live to them. Meenah was usually not one to judge.

As she reached the scent marks defining the edge of their territory, the wolf rolled her neck to stretch it and slowly took a seat. It sure was a far journey here from Solaris Kingdom, and at this point in her life she had had more than enough travelling. But, she would make this trip as often as she had to as an ambassador for her Clan, in charge of keeping them and Valhalla updated and amicable allies. This she knew would be worth it, despite the ache in her paws. She was excited, however, for them to receive all the gifts she had brought. She made sure to pack a variety for anything they might find useful.

She dropped the bag she had been dragging behind her, setting up the gifts in front of her and waiting patiently for some members to arrive. This place was so quiet. She figured she'd call out in case they come over soon. "Solaris Kingdom here!" the wolf called.

*:・゚✦ — EVERYBODY BURN THE HOUSE RIGHT DOWN

The post was edited 3 times, last by MEENAH // ().

• It wasn't often that Valhalla received a visit from allies, so there was a particular eagerness in Zeppelin's face as he padded over to the border where the one smelling of Solaris had settled herself. His eyes first went to her array of gifts, widening slightly in surprise at the variety. Usually when a clan offered them gifts, it was all generic: herbs, basic supplies, food, boring shit. "This is very generous," observed the King as he paused in front of Meenah and lifted his head to meet her gaze. "Thank you for these gifts. I'm Zeppelin, the High King, and Valhalla is very grateful to the Kingdom. Who might you be?"

"speaking"

\ STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD IS GIVING ME THE CHILLS \ TAGS

I'M A LITTLE BIT HARD TO LOVE, I THINK I DO THAT ON PURPOSE

ZEPPELIN WALKER — DARK DYNASTY — MEMBER — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

"'S no problem for our ally," Meenah replied, an expression of pride on her face that Zeppelin seemed to appreciate the gifts she had carefully picked out, and also lugged all the way here. Wagging her tail, the wolf gave him a quick but respectful nod. "Nice t' meet ya. I'm Meenah, new to Solaris Kingdom actually. But 'm the ambassador for Valhalla now, so I'll get to visit more," she explained with a laidback smile.

• So this was the one who was to replace that Clove fellow who had only turned up for ambassador duties once or twice. Seems her tenure was cut short in favor of someone new taking the hike from Orcadia to Delos. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Meenah, welcome to Valhalla," Zeppelin greeted with a dip of his head. "How is Solaris faring? You're all doing well, I hope?"

"speaking"

"Thank you," Meenah replied with a grin. "Solaris is doin' pretty good from what I've seen - we gotta ton o' new members recently, including yours truly. We hope to do some more ally events soon, so hopefully you can visit too," the wolf explained. "How's Valhalla?"

She then glanced down at the gifts she had brought, suddenly remembering them. "Oh, and feel free to take whateva ya want!" she reminded Zeppelin, gesturing with a gray paw at the different goods spread out between them.

• At the suggestion to pick anything he wished from the array of gifts, Zeppelin began unconsciously pawing at some of the selected weaponry gifts as he continued. "I'm glad you're all well. things have been very slow around here, but we're planning ways to remedy that." He shrugged slightly. In reality, he had used up all his ideas to keep up activity. Nothing had done the trick. "Would you like anything for the road before you head back out?"

"speaking"

“I hope ya get more members soon.” She knew firsthand how stressful it could be to try and make sure a Clan was running smoothly and with enough activity. She could’ve done much more in trying to improve her Clan at that time, she remembered with an inward sigh. That was the past and she’d do her best for her new Clan now. “In the meantime, hopefully you’ll be able to part’cipate in the events we’ll have sometime. Interacting with allies might be a good idea for activity, just realized,” Meenah added after thinking a moment about Zeppelin’s words. “A few of our incoming joiners are havin’ a dual-alliance with us and their first Clan ‘cause the Clans’re allies. So that might help.” Other than that, the mass adopt had brought in a couple of the young ones. But that was about all the ideas Meenah could give him. Nothing in particular had drawn the wolf to the sands of her new home, other than the fact that she was looking for one.

Seeing him paw at the weapons, Meenah grinned and gestured with her own paw. “Take which ones catch yer eye. Forged from our Warfare Guild itself.” Hearing his question, she glanced at one of the small jugs of water she had brought amongst the gifts. “I’ll just bring this with me, rather than taking any of yer own resources. The rest is yer guys’s to pick and choose from,” she said with a smile, tying the jug around her waist for the long walk it’d take to get back to Solaris. She had hoped that some other Valhalla members would come and take the gifts she had brought besides just Zeppelin, but she guessed by his phrasing that it was about time for her to start heading home.